Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
We have a lot of great assess in Eternum, top quality, beautiful assets, but if we talk about the perfect one... is Nova's ass.
Nancy and Calypso are just bigger, and Dalia's is a perfect gym ass, but that's not the perfect ass, a perfect butt always will need a little of fat, not being hard like a rock (I like that type of butts, but they are the perfect one? I don't think so).
So finally, the winner is, obviously: Nova.
Big but proportional, round and not saggy with the perfect litte fat that only a gamer butt can give you. Yeah, she's the winner. Best ass in all Eternum. Is not a competition, and after the last update is a fucking law.

Reactions: MagnusTempestus6

Perelesnik

Jun 28, 2022
«Ты стал высокомерным, Орион. Самоуверенным. Опьяненным властью. Женщинами. Благополучием. Но ты не больше чем слабый смертный»
-Идриель
Это пиздец ребятки! Я в полном восторге от обновы. С каждой последующей [обновой], завязочки на следующие главы становятся более интригующими! Мало того, что автор, в этот раз, оборвал повествование на провокационном моменте, дак еще подкинул пищу для размышления, тем самым усугубив положение ГГ!! Тобиш он не просто валяется в отхожем месте с пером в бочине, а блять лежит присмерти, в то время как за него будет переживать, как минимум, Нова, и вообще ему нельзя прохлаждатся, нужно бежать за камнями ебучими.
Короче шик! Каридбис гений.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You became arrogant, Orion. Overconfident. Intoxicated by power. By women. By the pleasures of life. But you're nothing but fragile mortal"
-Idriel
BROOO NO WAYYY. THAT HITS HARDER THAN TRAIN! IMHO this update came out better than the 0.6. Previously, we simply felt danger from Alexandra’s father, but now MC seriosly fucked up. Last time, of course, there were risks that the head of the Bardo family would drop us off somewhere in the middle of a road and....
1712519774864.png
(lunch at Hernandez house: Bad ending LOL)
But in this time....Well...MC is in the crapper. I kinda like it.

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Oh, I know about Sanchomod, totally the best mod! But for the first playthrough I like an unmodded game. Once modded those save files can't work without the mod, so I like to have 2. I liked the more descriptive walkthrough compared to the one released by the dev cause you can understand choices more. Not essential, but it was a nice walkthrough.
Sancho does have a "save fixer" that allows you to take Sancho saves, apply the "fix" and play unmodded. I use his stuff on many VNs, but prefer Lightman for this one - I don't need to see all the sausage making since there aren't achievements or hidden renders to collect. I don't know if using that mod makes the saves unplayable in an unmodded version, but they may not work as they should if brought into Sancho - just speculation on that, though.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Oh, I know about Sanchomod, totally the best mod! But for the first playthrough I like an unmodded game. Once modded those save files can't work without the mod, so I like to have 2. I liked the more descriptive walkthrough compared to the one released by the dev cause you can understand choices more. Not essential, but it was a nice walkthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Sancho does have a "save fixer" that allows you to take Sancho saves, apply the "fix" and play unmodded. I use his stuff on many VNs, but prefer Lightman for this one - I don't need to see all the sausage making since there aren't achievements or hidden renders to collect. I don't know if using that mod makes the saves unplayable in an unmodded version, but they may not work as they should if brought into Sancho - just speculation on that, though.
If you start with a different mod, I don't think they'll work with SanchoMod, but as you said, if you start from scratch, SanchoMod-saves can be played without the mod in new updates by using the SaveFixer.

Also ...

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I don't know, I just don't like Dalia as a character :)
She's kind of too active or something.
Dalia is probably the less popular girl and I'm sad because she's an amazing character and a complex one. Always eclipsed by her sister, finally has something of his own and even being a physical wonder, Micaela, half bear half gigant win her in every thing because of course she win.
We joke about Annie but Dalia really needs a win in her life, and even being always the second one, even having bad moments and doubting about herself she just can't stop. Surrender is not in her vocabulary, she knows how amazing she is, and I know too.

AND MY GOD WHAT A BOOTY HAS AND HOW AMAZING THE BEACH SCENE IS! We talk about Penelope but the crazyness is in her blood too. Caribdis, I never ask you anything but please, fuck Patreon and make my dreams come true.

Dec 29, 2023
4.80 star(s) 913 Votes