hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
I wouldn't think Cari would change her model for the scenes, but they look a little bit larger then in previous scenes:

View attachment 3540884
View attachment 3540887

:unsure:

Breasts are living things that change shape and size. maybe not between scenes in a single day, but over a month ,of course. a whole cup size of change isn't crazy. just means blowjob week is on the horizon.

i thought the characters looked different. i like the changes, personally. :)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Just minor grammar fixes, some new sentences in Nova's scene depending on conditions, and similar stuff in some previous updates. No new small scenes as sometimes before.
He did some fixes with the animations not properly playing or looping in certain cases and issues with the gallery as well IIRC. As for the minor grammar fixes well...0.7.4 was supposed to be the last version and that there weren't supposed to be any more changes in the public version...but then someone pointed out some minor typos that Cari missed, so...here we are. :KEK:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
He did some fixes with the animations not properly playing or looping in certain cases and issues with the gallery as well IIRC. As for the minor grammar fixes well...0.7.4 was supposed to be the last version and that there weren't supposed to be any more changes in the public version...but then someone pointed out some minor typos that Cari missed, so...here we are. :KEK:
Oh, so that's why it jumped from 0.7.0 Hotfix to 0.7.5...we just didn't get the other versions in between. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Black Moon
Mar 22, 2023
Eternum [v0.7.5 Public] [Caribdis] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,92 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,91 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-------------------------------
Eternum [v0.7.5 Public] [Caribdis] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.6.2 Public -> v0.7.5 Public [1,16 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Universal Compressed: v0.7.0 Hotfix -> v0.7.5 Public [278 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Universal: v0.7.0 Hotfix -> v0.7.5 Public [22,4 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Hey Bob69, sry, is the "Update only" -> 278mb " Universal Compressed: v0.7.0 Hotfix -> v0.7.5 Public" mislabeled? If not, what's the difference between it and the smaller 22mb below it? Or is it meant to be compressed 6.2->7.5? Thx!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Eternum-0.7.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Takkatakka

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Wait for the next update is gonna be torture this time around, what with that cliffhanger and all...

...then again, the man did admit on Discord that it was all according to plan.

View attachment 3546392

:HideThePain:
I don't know if I should continue playing 0.7 if I'm gonna be traumatized at the end :HideThePain: I don't have the masochistic tendencies like Clover :HideThePain: Hey Chadmazotz did you play 0.7 to the end and if yes did you enjoy the pain?:HideThePain::KEK:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
It is no new content though, just 0.7 with a few fixes.
WDYM...last public was 0.6, new public is 0.7. There should be a shit ton of content, cause I know Caribdis ain't a fraud (y)

I don't know if I should continue playing 0.7 if I'm gonna be traumatized at the end :HideThePain: I don't have the masochistic tendencies like Clover :HideThePain: Hey Chadmazotz did you play 0.7 to the end and if yes did you enjoy the pain?:HideThePain::KEK:
Regardless, as soon as you're done with the update, you'll be hit with Eternum withdraw like a crack adict (happens to me every time) :eek:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

WDYM...last public was 0.6, new public is 0.7. There should be a shit ton of content, cause I know Caribdis ain't a fraud (y)
Well...yes, if you're coming from 0.6 there are obviously hours worth of new content in 0.7(.5). I just meant if you're coming from 0.7.0 there isn't really new content in 0.7.5 apparently. ;)

Reactions: Don Sucio

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Well...yes, if you're coming from 0.6 there are obviously hours worth of new content in 0.7(.5). I just meant if you're coming from 0.7.0 there isn't really new content in 0.7.5 apparently. ;)
Good to hear. I'm broke as shit and ain't a backer, so I needa wait (I don't wanna hurt Carbdis's business afterall)

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just minor grammar fixes, some new sentences in Nova's scene depending on conditions, and similar stuff in some previous updates. No new small scenes as sometimes before.
There's a bit more than that... VN's gal for example. But you do you bud. Zippy is still wonky.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

Penelope has a pathing change in a choice via this update (v0.7.5) that wasn't in previous versions. Specifically it's during the Valentino Photoshoot event (Ep2).
1713299791627.png

And another is you will now lose Luna's path if you don't accept her DayOfTheDead invite during the Ep4 phone text marathon.
1713301617690.png

SanchoMod's pending update has been updated accordingly.
Take note if playing unmodded or via LMP's mod since these changes are not documented.

Edit: Added Luna's choice change pic.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeoL774 and Ungawa
4.80 star(s) 876 Votes