sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I already laid this one out:

We see Orion in bed doing a double scene with Penny and Alex - fills them both to the brim and finishes on their face and tits third time around. Right at that moment, Jerry's polyjuice potion wears off and the girls are in shock, and start screaming at him and throwing things. As he's hunkered down saying he's sorry for deceiving them, their polyjuice potion wears off to reveal Charlotte and Gertrude.

Jerry dies again, this time by his own hand. :LOL:

When he wakes up at home, alone, he pledges that he will also only ever cum again - by his own hand. ;)
1713513041131.png

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

We see Orion in bed doing a double scene with Penny and Alex - fills them both to the brim and finishes on their face and tits third time around. Right at that moment, Jerry's polyjuice potion wears off and the girls are in shock, and start screaming at him and throwing things. As he's hunkered down saying he's sorry for deceiving them, their polyjuice potion wears off to reveal Charlotte and Gertrude.

When he wakes up at home, alone, he pledges that he will also only ever cum again - by his own hand. ;)
screenshot0017.png

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Besides, HS1 models don't work in HS2, and Caribdis ain't willing to painstakingly recreate each character from OIAL in HS2 again.
he doesn't need to do that. he could just show older people from behind.
also we already know Lauren and Judie wouldn't change that much, given their genes. and OiaL MC might also age very slowly as he is the rightful owner of the Grimoire.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023

not possible. Jerry wouldn't last 3 rounds. he might even explode at the first touch.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
he doesn't need to do that. he could just show older people from behind.
also we already know Lauren and Judie wouldn't change that much, given their genes. and OiaL MC might also age very slowly as he is the rightful owner of the Grimoire.
If you're referring to their heritage, incest patch is unofficial so no dice there.

If you're referring to Carla still looking young despite her age and the girls inheriting that...well they still have to mature a little bit before they stop aging, no? So Cari would still have to rework them into HS2 if he wants them as a surprise cameo.

Also, I thought the point of the canon ending was that OIAL MC let go of his heritage as he had found contentment with his harem, so he might not even have powers or have them dormant if he ever shows up again.

Reactions: Redd23 and HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
If you're referring to their heritage, incest patch is unofficial so no dice there.

If you're referring to Carla still looking young despite her age and the girls inheriting that...well they still have to mature a little bit before they stop aging, no? So Cari would still have to rework them into HS2 if he wants them as a surprise cameo.

Also, I thought the point of the canon ending was that OIAL MC let go of his heritage as he had found contentment with his harem, so he might not even have powers or have them dormant if he ever shows up again.
no, canon is that they are unrelated to MC. (and even if they were, the power only passes down to men).

yeah, I was only referring to them being the daughters of Carla who remained as healthy and youthful as a 18 year old
we already saw Lauren as a grown woman, about 10 years later, there is no work necessary for her. aside from the change in hair and makeup, there was barely any change.

even if he doesn't use his power, and abandons the book, he is still the rightful owner and still carries the soul fragment. the very fact that he conquered most of his harem passively shows that his power is enabled anyway. he also needs it to maintain his stamina :D

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
we already saw Lauren as a grown woman, about 10 years later, there is no work necessary for her. aside from the change in hair and makeup, there was barely any change.
Yes, she has a model...in HS1, which again cannot be transferred directly to HS2 as it has different model variables and art style, hence why I said she and Judie will need a rework.

even if he doesn't use his power, and abandons the book, he is still the rightful owner and still carries the soul fragment. the very fact that he conquered most of his harem passively shows that his power is enabled anyway. he also needs it to maintain his stamina :D
Point still stands that OIAL MC isn't Astaroth (whose entire schtick was trying to find a way to achieve immortality and thus ), and would want to grow old with his harem. Having him grow old slowly compared to his harem would feel inconsistent with the whole theming that is being hammered to us throughout that game: that going against the natural order of things like death (via resurrection or longevity of life or immortality) is never going to end well (see: the fate of Lillith, Azazel, Lord Magnus, and Astaroth himself), and being more content with life is a better virtue to follow (hence why MC eventually came to terms with not ending up rich and was content leaving the grimoire behind).

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Yes, she has a model...in HS1, which again cannot be transferred directly to HS2 as it has different model variables and art style, hence why I said she and Judie will need a rework.

Point still stands that OIAL MC isn't Astaroth (whose entire schtick was trying to find a way to achieve immortality and thus ), and would want to grow old with his harem. Having him grow old slowly compared to his harem would feel inconsistent with the whole theming that is being hammered to us throughout that game: that going against the natural order of things like death (via resurrection or longevity of life or immortality) is never going to end well (see: the fate of Lillith, Azazel, Lord Magnus, and Astaroth himself), and being more content with life is a better virtue to follow (hence why MC eventually came to terms with not ending up rich and was content leaving the grimoire behind).
sure, OAIL MC isn't Astaroth as the grimoire still exists. but he still carries the soul fragment. and it still affects him. everything else is up to interpretation and speculation.
anyway, that should left for the thread of the actual game :)
here, it was just a quick "it would be cool if" hypothesis for a relevant cameo because of the cliffhanger.
and even if the previous models can't be reused, Caribdis can just throw in random models from behind. no need to show their face.

Woketard

Formerly 'Oppaibb'
Apr 6, 2024
My theory for 0.8 :cool:

After Orion got shot and talked with Idriel, he'll pass out but won't die! At this point Calypso will sense Orion's condition while in deep meditation and teleport herself to real world (like Idriel) and then heal Orion at once. If Idriel can teleport herself to the real world, so can Calypso! Also we already know that Calypso can heal ppl because she healed Orion, Nova and Alex in 0.3. And one more thing, Calypso said she can sense Orion in Eternum. Anyways. After that Orion will stand up, will thank to Calypso for saving his life and will return Nova's house to continue the "gem" mission.

Lets move on to lewd scenes. Mr. Cari said there are going to be 4 scenes in 0.8. So here are my predictions:
  1. Lewd Scene - NANCY: It'll probably be a quicky after gettin' that gem from El-Coyote. Will be in Eternum.
  2. Lewd Scene - CALYPSO: Orion, Alex, Calypso and Dalia will go to an event. It is hard to say what it will be about. But maybe for an another gem. Calypso will blow Orion at the event. I don't expect any hardcore sex scene for Calypso before 0.10.
  3. Lewd Scene - DALIA: Defloration of her. Hardcore sex. Like Penny's in 0.7. After the event. Will be in the real world.
  4. Lewd Scene - ANNIE: Defloration of her. Hardcore sex. Like Nova's in 0.7. Will be in the real world.
That's all. Fav this post and thank me later. Sorry in advance if I spoil anything. :p

Last edited:

Radish Cruton

Nov 14, 2017
Jokes aside, reason for the dress could be Orion splurging on a romantic dinner with Dalia since he came back to life and probably thought that he should start treating the girls like queens moving forward. No more half-assed shit, he's going to go all-in with his second chance on life...or something.

:HideThePain:

View attachment 3552681
Dalia wouldn’t drink and smoke for no reason, the pic can’t be from her birthday, it has to be some Eternum event.

Reactions: sexypeanut

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
My theory for 0.8 :cool:

After Orion got shot and talked with Idriel, he'll pass out but won't die! At this point Calypso will sense Orion's condition while in deep meditation and teleport herself to real world (like Idriel) and then heal Orion at once. If Idriel can teleport herself to the real world, so can Calypso! Also we already know that Calypso can heal ppl because she healed Orion, Nova and Alex in 0.3. And one more thing, Calypso said she can sense Orion in Eternum. Anyways. After that Orion will stand up and thank to Calypso for help and will return Nova's house to continue the "gem" mission.

Lets move on to lewd scenes. Mr. Cari said there are going to be 4 scenes in 0.8. So here are my predictions:
  1. Lewd Scene - NANCY: It'll probably be a quicky after gettin' that gem from El-Coyote. Will be in Eternum.
  2. Lewd Scene - CALYPSO: She, Orion, Alex and Dalia will go to an event. It is hard to say what it will be about. But maybe for an another gem. Calypso will blow Orion at the event. I don't expect any hardcore scene for Calypso before 1.0.
  3. Lewd Scene - DALIA: Defloration of her. Hardcore sex. Like Penny's in 0.7. After the event. Will be in the real world.
  4. Lewd Scene - ANNIE: Defloration of her. Hardcore sex. Like Nova's in 0.7. Will be in the real world.
That's all. Fav this post and thank me later. Sorry in advance if I spoil anything. :p
Nice theory man(y)
Now you just gave me lots of thing to imagine.:HideThePain:

Defenestrator.for.traitor

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
He also said this so he might be planning to throw a curveball in the lineup...

View attachment 3555046
Charlotte, Gertrute, Penny's arch-nemesis that I forgot her name, Micaela's mother. Here's four of them. ;)

Lewd Scene - CALYPSO: She, Orion, Alex and Dalia will go to an event. It is hard to say what it will be about. But maybe for an another gem. Calypso will blow Orion at the event. I don't expect any hardcore scene for Calypso before 1.0.
So you think Caribdis decided to kill me by blue balling, nice to know.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 877 Votes