Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Yeah, like I said, I was just guessing, but we can probably gage somewhat by the number of stones they have as well. I haven't played in awhile so I'm not sure how many they have now. Not sure how many the main antagonist has either.

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah, like I said, I was just guessing, but we can probably gage somewhat by the number of stones they have as well. I haven't played in awhile so I'm not sure how many they have now. Not sure how many the main antagonist has either.
Guess I'll gauge and test how much I recall.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My mind fogging at the other gem owners during the Nancy office part. Think there was one at Meiyo(mmm, meiyo-naise)

Guess that's as far as I can recall, maybe Thanny got a gem offscreen or something. Plus, who knows? Maybe the completion of the gems isn't really a gauge of overall completion, probably got some other endgame waiting like the Xenomorphs or what's in Acheron. But yeah, that's about it we'll just keep guessing and suffer waiting.

Here's a commercial break:

View attachment 8mb.video-z2M-s8M1J8n7.mp4

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
does this game have chubby girls? so far once in a lifetime only has ruth and Idk if she can be fucked
There aren't such girls like that in Eternum. And in Cari's previous project OIALT, Ruth can't be fucked. And Oliver back there was valiant/desperate enough to do so (and have a shotgun wedding with her by the end of the story). He should've taken his chances with that elephant statue. :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
There aren't such girls like that in Eternum. And in Cari's previous project OIALT, Ruth can't be fucked. And Oliver back there was valiant/desperate enough to do so (and have a shotgun wedding with her by the end of the story). He should've taken his chances with that elephant statue. :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
Bro had to make a tactical decision. Just waiting for baby bump Alex shows up. Hell yeah I'm making sweet love to her.

• Haha
Reactions: Juscaa and ArDZer

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Guess I'll gauge and test how much I recall.

My mind fogging at the other gem owners during the Nancy office part. Think there was one at Meiyo(mmm, meiyo-naise)

Guess that's as far as I can recall, maybe Thanny got a gem offscreen or something. Plus, who knows? Maybe the completion of the gems isn't really a gauge of overall completion, probably got some other endgame waiting like the Xenomorphs or what's in Acheron. But yeah, that's about it we'll just keep guessing and suffer waiting.
Before the game even starts Thanny already had like 4-5 gems.

Reactions: Hector Wimbleton

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Or....He used his chances with the elephant statue, then Ruth blackmailed him to marry her...:devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
New Set of Sneak Peeks are out, posted by Dorfnutter

[0.8] - Sneak peek #1

Hello everyone!!!

The moment you've been waiting for is finally here!
I am thrilled to officially kick off the new season of sneak peeks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always, I won't be giving away any crucial plot points, even though this time it was particularly challenging for obvious reasons. While the previews I'll be posting over the coming months will give you a good idea of how the update will progress, the resolution of the situation the MC ended up in at the end of 0.7 will remain a mystery until the release of 0.8!
So make your guesses!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In any case, with this first batch of previews, one thing is clear: our pirate adventure is far from over!

Daunting creatures wait on the path to the Island of the Lost Souls! Will the girls succeed in this challenging mission...? Will you be able to assemble a crew up to the task??

You better be ready

Development is also progressing smoothly! I already have nearly 300 renders coded and integrated into the game. This update is shaping up to be a big one, with even more content than 0.6!

In this coming month, you can start looking forward to a NEW set of sneak peeks #2, new SFW and NSFW wallpapers, a more detailed progress report, and more!

And remember, my comments and DMs are always open for you. Feel free to reach out with any questions you might have at any time! I will always reply!

I can't thank you enough for all your support ❤
This game is only possible because of each and every one of you. I promise, as long as you still enjoy my stories, I'll keep bringing you fresh content until you get tired of me!

Thanks again for being the best community I could have ever asked for

That's it for today!

Stay awesome and see you very soon!

I love you all

Caribdis

Last edited:

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
New Set of Sneak Peeks are out, posted by Dorfnutter

[0.8] - Sneak peek #1

Hello everyone!!!

The moment you've been waiting for is finally here!
I am thrilled to officially kick off the new season of sneak peeks!

As always, I won't be giving away any crucial plot points, even though this time it was particularly challenging for obvious reasons. While the previews I'll be posting over the coming months will give you a good idea of how the update will progress, the resolution of the situation the MC ended up in at the end of 0.7 will remain a mystery until the release of 0.8!
So make your guesses!

In any case, with this first batch of previews, one thing is clear: our pirate adventure is far from over!

Daunting creatures wait on the path to the Island of the Lost Souls! Will the girls succeed in this challenging mission...? Will you be able to assemble a crew up to the task??

You better be ready

Development is also progressing smoothly! I already have nearly 300 renders coded and integrated into the game. This update is shaping up to be a big one, with even more content than 0.6!

In this coming month, you can start looking forward to a NEW set of sneak peeks #2, new SFW and NSFW wallpapers, a more detailed progress report, and more!

And remember, my comments and DMs are always open for you. Feel free to reach out with any questions you might have at any time! I will always reply!

I can't thank you enough for all your support ❤
This game is only possible because of each and every one of you. I promise, as long as you still enjoy my stories, I'll keep bringing you fresh content until you get tired of me!

Thanks again for being the best community I could have ever asked for

That's it for today!

Stay awesome and see you very soon!

I love you all

Caribdis

Great, now we´re going to have people saying they want to fuck the mermaid.
Btw, was 0.6 the update with more content?

Glad to see Nova can still walk so shortly after her intense cuddle session.
She´s probably ready for another one.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes