walker188

Apr 30, 2017
For last update, sure. Throughout the story though we had hints of future scenes for "Annie and Nancy," "Annie and Dalia," and next update there's a possibility that we might get "Nancy and Nova."

Also, if it weren't for Patreon's ToS I'm sure we would have gotten "Penny and Dalia," "Nancy and Dalia," "Nancy and Penny," and even a full-on foursome with all of them (or even fivesome since I'm sure Annie's gonna get dragged into that for some reason). :HideThePain:
Yeah. I'm so very, very enraged by this. Penny-Dalia and Penny-Nancy are the threesomes I needed in my life.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
For last update, sure. Throughout the story though we had hints of future scenes for "Annie and Nancy," "Annie and Dalia," and next update there's a possibility that we might get "Nancy and Nova."

Also, if it weren't for Patreon's ToS I'm sure we would have gotten "Penny and Dalia," "Nancy and Dalia," "Nancy and Penny," and even a full-on foursome with all of them (or even fivesome since I'm sure Annie's gonna get dragged into that for some reason). :HideThePain:
I wonder how Nancy's willingness to have a threesome with Dalia slipped past Patreon's censors.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I wonder how Nancy's willingness to have a threesome with Dalia slipped past Patreon's censors.
Patreon's wording on the matter is explicit scenes aren't fine. But stuff like Nan talking about being in some sort of harem relationship with her daughters fall under the grey area and are likely fine.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Patreon's censors are killing people's creativity
Well, they had to do it, like they were forced to do so, long story short: (this is from unconfirmed sources, take it with a pinch of salt)

Patreon is thinkin' on going into Public Offering, in the near future, so they held a pre IPO whitin he company, and some guys (which were invited by one of the initial investors) representing a private, non-disclosed partner, bought 52% of the available shares, and since they now held majority on the Board of Directors / Shareholders, they decided to step in and change some rules on the way the site operates, specially since the FBI was doing some investigations, related some controversial content available on the site, and could land the whole shebang in hot waters

At this point is just rumors and hearsays, but some of it could have solid bases, so most likely, some content on the site was ruled out to be highly controversial, and they took the nip in the bud approach and made those changes to freed themselves of some nasty investigation and posibility of being sued for said content

jonmarco

Feb 10, 2024
For legal reasons, I totally understand their censoring methods but for the sake of creators, there must be a hierarchy in terms of what should be acceptable or not.
Incest and bestiality as long as it is pictures or in game content, why not? But the limit should be pretty well underlined to not go overboard with lolicon or awful shit like this.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
For legal reasons, I totally understand their censoring methods but for the sake of creators, there must be a hierarchy in terms of what should be acceptable or not.
Incest and bestiality as long as it is pictures or in game content, why not? But the limit should be pretty well underlined to not go overboard with lolicon or awful shit like this.
The thing is you could also say the same for lolicon and "awful shit like this". As long as it's just picture or in game content, why not ? Well, simply because people who make the rules find it disgusting, and they think that, because they find it disgusting, then it's wrong and immoral. Therefore, they censor it even though it doesn't hurt anyone.

This is getting into philosophical debate territory, though.

Reactions: Furkage

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
As controversial as it is, there are sites that can host such content, let me put an example, the Japan based DLSite web, that allows loli, furry, bestiality, guro and so, but that content has to adhere strictly to not IRL stuff and has to be censored (as by Japan's stupid censoring laws), but, on this side of the Pacific Ocean, things are a little more open, specially regarding censoring, and highly probably IRL content of such nature might have been on the site, or maybe that incest, rape, loli and so was on such high search hits on the overall searches on the page that it raised red flags, and made the higher ups to step in

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
In the upper cavern named "no gag reflex," sure.

Plunging the lower depths however is a crime that will lead one to a lost path, so it is highly not recommended until the time is right.

:HideThePain:
Didn't he just explore the canyon a little? Spelunking in the caves was the wrong way to go at that point, but checking on the surrounding terrain wasn't a problem. ;)

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Creatives aren't supposed to be creative? :unsure:
Harems aren't creative. Incest isn't creative. They are structures or tools within which you can create. Think of them as different paintbrushes used on the canvas. The author/artist is the one being creative in how they use the tools, and what they come up with in the end.

To that end, there's nothing inherently wrong with offering either Harems, or Incest in an AVN, provided they aren't pushed onto the player with no opt-out. If you don't want a harem, don't make one. If you don't want to sleep with your sister/mother, don't. That is of course, the author was good enough to make them optional, otherwise you have to choose whether or not to even play the game.

But again, I don't see them as negatives - just as tools to use to expand a story's possibilities.

Reactions: Green83rry

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
That's what I said. It's just standard.
I think I interpreted you as labeling them "uncreative" as a negative trait, along with mentioning that the genre is spammed with them (like it's a bad thing). I don't see them as bad or good, just as useful tools. :)

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I think I interpreted you as labeling them "uncreative" as a negative trait, along with mentioning that the genre is spammed with them (like it's a bad thing). I don't see them as bad or good, just as useful tools. :)
If you look on the post I answered, you can see it was about the creativity of creatives. All I said is it isn't creative to create something mainstream. In AVN genre harem and incest is mainstream.

4.80 star(s) 940 Votes