Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
No, like I said, on a physical aspect, none of that would occur (bruises, pregnancy, scars, etc.), but emotionally and mentally, you would feel everything. That is just my guess, but I think that is what is stated in the game in the beginning.

I wonder if your VR character could get pregnant though?
Now part of me hopes this means Nancy will mentally react to MC cumming in her in VR, and she'll start lactating irl despite not being pregnant (if this isnt how the female anatomy works im sorry lol ive heard some weird shit can happen with birth control tho)

Reactions: BenBen95

Kanaya

Aug 6, 2016
I usually just lurk this thread because this game is amazing and reading the thoughts everyone has on it is interesting, but I feel I should say that Luna is the best girl for me in this story with Alex as a close second.

Hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy the scenes with the favorite girl of your choice.

Mad Dog.

May 24, 2019
Is there way to get past the aliens on the Andromeda? It seems like the MC is supposed to die, which isn't too bad considering he didn't have much to lose anyways. But I may just be missing something and it turns out it's totally beatable.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I just hope sex with one of the main LIs won't be inside the Eternum. That will definitely spoil it for me.

Some spontaneous things like Alex's blowjob is understandable but dalia's BJ was planned before so it should have happened outside of Eternum.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I actually asked Caribdis about ejaculation inside Eternum and real life some time ago (long before 0.4 release) and this was his reply.
View attachment 2001803
Interesting I'd say at the least.
You must imagine as in many other works of this kind as could be .hack anime series or the shit of Sword Art Online or the good story of Yggdrasyl in Overlord anime... The ppl who enter into a VR that it is so immersive, their bodies enter in a state near coma or some kind of shit like that, in some cases it is prohibit for security reasons to logoff without the means the game have... The ppl in those stories end in best cases as did in Overlord, in an Isekai, but if doesn't their case they became trap in the game.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
The other theory of Eternum being completely real and just a weird way to cross dimensions is just as loaded with difficulties, but I think it would be the more intriguing one.
I mean, Astral Projection is a thing. The theory that I subscribe to at the moment is that the neural implant is basically a magitech solution that is able to induce Astral Projection in a reliable and consistent fashion (no more meditating for hours or hypnosis or shrooms needed). If said theory is true, then that would explain a couple of things: why you're still able to come back to your body after dying in Eternum if the latter is revealed to be real (in most fiction with the concept, if your Astral Body dies you basically just wake up), why the Astral Body could possibly exist in Eternum even when the body is deceased ("excommunication" might be a form of magic that de-links your Astral Body from your real body, the process ultimately killing the latter while trapping the former), why Eternum could be accessed by some via dreams as implied by the Space Station audio logs (because it either resides in the Astral Plane or IS the Astral Plane/Dreamlands), why Ulysses are using neural links on NPCs with dead people's faces (because they're Astral Bodies whose real bodies have perished/"excommunicated" and may give the truth away to the other players once realization kicks in), and why it all feels so damn real (because your entire brain and nervous system is utilized in the process, allowing you to feel the entire experience and remember it vividly, unlike in most stories where the Astral Body just floats around or isn't even able to feel anything other than watch).

The theory of course, would imply that if you fuck a person in Eternum, you're basically fucking someone's brains out...literally.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I just hope sex with one of the main LIs won't be inside the Eternum. That will definitely spoil it for me.

Some spontaneous things like Alex's blowjob is understandable but dalia's BJ was planned before so it should have happened outside of Eternum.
The only "real" contact MC has had is with Annie. I haven't played the current release, but it looks like there's something maybe beyond the thighjob from early in the game. I don't think it's full intercourse yet, but don't know.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Now part of me hopes this means Nancy will mentally react to MC cumming in her in VR, and she'll start lactating irl despite not being pregnant (if this isnt how the female anatomy works im sorry lol ive heard some weird shit can happen with birth control tho)
That's not even vaguely close to how human anatomy works. Lactation can be caused without pregnancy, sure, but it requires either hormone treatment or incredibly focused stimulation of the nipples and mammaries, ideally both in combination. Thinking milky thoughts won't do shit.

• Sad
Reactions: Phase_01
Sep 27, 2019
Me: ...Hey.

Brain: Sup?

Me: Can...can you stop?

Brain: Stop what?

Me: Playing "that" song in my head?

Brain: ...Hmm...no. :3

Me: ಠ_ಠ

Brain: " "

Me: (mumbles) And just when I was already starting to forget playing in my head over and over...
I've been looking for this song for hours lol
Thanks for sharing the link

ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
0.4 Review
Just finished 0.4. Cari never pulls any punches, he throws straight up uppercuts, and this one was no different. This update also seemed a lot more lore heavy than the others. Here is a full review of the update.

Heist
Chang actually did something correctly for once, who would have thought? Cari actually managed to design a pretty decent heist plot as well. And hey, we got to have NOVA as our wife, that alone is worth +100 points for that event. Wish there was a lewd scene with wifey NOVA though. Please Cari, please continue the narrative in a future lewd scene with her.

Dalia's Competition
Probably the most memorable part of this update for me. I really like Dalia as an LI, all she needed was a vulnerable moment to bind her to the MC, and the fight did just that. Her opening up to the MC in The Cove is alone worth this update, the BJ was just the cherry on top. I literally shed a tear on the scene where you tell Chang the password.

Date with Annie
Cari absolutely outdid himself in the Xenomorph event. The lewd scene, the voice notes, the chilling atmosphere (was done better in the Red Herring though), and Chop-Chop coming in clutch with the Pendant of Destiny, just amazing. It's been so long since I have played a mystery game with voice notes, I really wish that section was longer.

Fancy Dinner
Really lore heavy section, and since Fan Theories seem quite popular for the time being, I'll collect my thoughts and write a fan theory later. Alex looked gorgeous in that dress (I swear, I am fucking weak to black dresses), and so did Calypso. Also, Finally we have a lewd scene with Alex. That was probably the second hottest BJ in the entire game. Man, Cari put some extra effort into animating that boob shake. Alex has a really tough exterior, and it would take some time for her to truly open up to the MC, but I'll take whatever the scraps I can get.

Music Critique
Cari's choice of music is always spectacular, every event gets a very fitting BGM, every minor event has a fitting SFX, and the lewd events has a song that perfectly encapsulates the character. "Run Boy Run" from the last update has finally grown to me, I still don't thing it's the most fitting song for that moment, but at least at does not feel out of place to me anymore. All of the songs this update though, absolutely perfect. Especially "If I Had A Tail" for the Alex BJ scene. I could not think of a better song for Alex. Phenomenal.

Wallpapers
As always, here are the most wallpaper worthy images of this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will follow up with the current ranking of the girls and a fan theory tonight. Thank you for reading my TED talk!

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
What do you mean impossible.... That's just the basic.
I would assume the program could determine what everything tastes like based on its physical properties and transfer the data to the person's brain, which would treat it as an actual taste. It would have to very dynamic in someway, because it would be impossible to program every taste.

While on a physical aspect, the sex might not count, I would argue it still count overall. The person would still experience every perception and feeling of doing it. It would still feel real enough where a person probably could experience mental trauma if something traumatic enough happened.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Is there way to get past the aliens on the Andromeda? It seems like the MC is supposed to die, which isn't too bad considering he didn't have much to lose anyways. But I may just be missing something and it turns out it's totally beatable.
Yes, you must have bought Annie the pendant from Chop Chop in ch1, that prevents you from dying from the explosion

Reactions: slick97

georsak

May 15, 2021
Awesome update, awesome game.
Some minor nitpics/questions though, I don't know if I missed something or...
In the alien invasion segment, what's the deal with the box full of clothes and the cold? Why are we shown the MC getting a long coat? So that he looks cooler? Is there a significance I missed, because otherwise it seems completely random and unnecessary.
Also, if we help Commander Hassler and plant the bomb in the generator room, where does the last bomb come from in the last scene? We are shown and told Orion was given only one. Inconsistency?

I would like the community's thoughts, as I find discussing these details fun.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Dear Dev.....

Please, please...PLEASE!!!.. Bring back Stabby Mike in a cameo role into Eturnum?? Maybe he could be Chop chops half brother from another mother?

Sincerely a fan. :love:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
If you bought Annie the pendant of destiny, you both survive.

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes