VN - Ren'Py - Eternum [v0.7.5 Public] [Caribdis]

1. 5.00 star(s)

linus.quotes

Ok, just finished playing this, v0.3, and I have to say that, storywise this is absolutely one of the best games here, so well written, catchy, sexy, fun, it's all there, it even have a huge freaking HP reference, which for me was a pretty nice surprise.

And what to say about the girls, stunning beauties all around, nice personalities and bodies to die for! Unfortunately not that much lewd content yet, but I understand that the main focus of the developer oughta be telling a good story and stuff, which is also nice as well, of course.

Well, I'm definitely stoked and really looking forward for the next updates, I hope the developer is aware that this thing he created still has a whole lot of possible content left to be done, all the 'parallel universe game' stuff leaves it kinda having infinite possibilites of outcomes, in my humble opinion.

Congrats for the awesome game @Caribdis , you've got a new fan here!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Karzan213

So entertaining that i didn't care about the sexual content. But the sexual content is great though. Includes many funny and wholesome moments, with tons of pop culture references. A bit cheesy at times, but not too bad.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Anzou

ETERNUM

Magnificent game. Can't wait for v0.4!

! I've never written reviews on this page, so this one is a first timer !

Eternum is a very creative built game that works like any other Ren'Py. Although this one differs from other ones with its spectacular quality and attention to detail.

The characters are HOT and the animations are spot on! The city of Kredon is already my most favorite dream place..

Besides the beautiful characters and their unique personalities, Eternum offers further excitement with their interesting plot. It isn't like the casual date simulator that takes place in one city and your mission is to fuck the brains of other girls out. Your choices actually matters and the further you progress in the story, all the more you are immersed in the world and the eagerness to see more content doesn't stop in this game...

With the neural implant you can enter the world of Eternum which actually works like the nerve gear and this here guys is a BIG PLUS in my book. It was always my dream to actually travel in a completely new world and of course to satisfy my ehm... plans

I also really enjoy how the story takes a slow pace and god damn there are scenes that are funny as hell! I don't remember laughing so much while playing a +18 game

Nevertheless this game is still in progress so I won't fully judge the "lack" of H scenes, because this game here takes patience to achieve what everyone here really came for. If you play the game you know what I mean.

Thank you for creating this wonderful project and sharing it with us! I really appreciate it. May even consider becoming a paetron myself ^^''
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Jonnyboi6

Just like the last game by Caribdis, this game is phenomenal! The animation is complete (whole body movement, none of this plank moving up and down but all body parts that make sense in the right amount), the story telling is intriguing and makes you want to read it, and the premise itself is really interesting.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2755092

This is by far one of the best AVNs I've played to date.

While it seems to be lacking in sex, it is very original, and well thought of.

The renders are above average, and there are a lot of small cut scenes, which really adds to the immersion, the dev could have gone with a sandbox design, but instead, decided to go with something a LOT better looking, and a lot less annoying.

The sound track, is excellent.

Despite the lack of sex (only seen one scene so far), the one I saw, was REALLY good considering the models and so on.

This is one game I can only but recommend, and hope it pops on steam at some point.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Ale.Pale

By far the best game I played on here so far. Really good renders/animations and Storytelling. The story is about something I always wanted to see in a game like this. And knowing the developer it even will get finished ;)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

EvilGood

I recently finished Once in a Lifetime and started playing Eternum. Excellent game so far. I hope that the developer keeps up the good work with the subsequent updates. Hoping for some Pirate servers or something on a tropical island. Fingers crossed.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Naynnn

Simply the best game I've ever played on F95zone. All of the girls are lovely and the graphic is just gorgeous. I'd love to see what the developer comes up next with the story. Thank you very much for such a great game!
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Löwe45

The highest rated game on the site. What did I expect? A great game, a new game, a fresh game... Well to be honest it is great, but:
    My problem with it is that its exactly the same style, storytelling, art (no art improvements... still does not look great) as the first game from Caribdis and honestly my opinion is that every developer should try and enhance. I am paying and supporting this game and don't see a reason why not to, but I see that there is massive potential which should not go to waste.

Also. I know it's hard to develop a game but Caribdis needs to try to bring updates full speed. F95zone is a "crack site" but also is a great chance for you to gain customers. Some people only crack games to test them before buying them (like I do). The first place on such a massive site is the jackpot. If you can keep up the speed and are able to keep the intrest of the Internet your funds will rise and rise and rise... Eternum is a ambitious game I know that, but I get the feeling the exitement is decreasing everyday. If you think I am full of crap, go have a look on some Ex-Number one's and where they are now.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Hector Wimbleton

So much love for this game really phenomenal character designs a great improvement over their previous work. Comedy is great, plot is really interesting I'm already anticipating an "inception" moment lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eternumites Assemble!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

PixMoonys

excelent game, good characters, you have the power of choices in your hands and the sense of humor of caribdis always makes me laugh. if you're in need of a fun game, with good plot develpment, games, hot women and more hot women, this one is perfect.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

zapzero

It's currently a kinetic novel, with some WIP mini games.
    The prettiest kinetic novel yet, but still your choices don't really matter. Maybe they will add impactful choices later, then I'll regrade the review.

Character development is pretty good, you get to know the various girls at a good pace. Feels natural or it might just be the excellent model expressions that make me feel more connected with the characters. Hard to differentiate.

Story-wise, it's alright. You go to your aunt's with hot cousins kinda setting and everyone is into VR. Very much still in progress, we aren't even half way there, with much of the plot to uncover.

Animations and sex, fluid and realistic. Along with the top-tier models probably among the best. Not too many scenes yet since the story hasn't too far.

If this was a graphic novel(not a game), probably a 4/5 and I'll pick this over many mainstream Japanese VNs.
    But as a mostly kinetic game(as of now), I can't justify myself giving it higher than a 3.

I don't consider picking a nonconsequential pet(that does nothing but appear in one cg), or picking 2 options that result in just different sex positions as actual "character choices".

Hopefully we will see the devs add meaningful choices in future updates.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

jldhx

Great game. Beautiful graphics in a extremely creative environment. The story telling is suspenseful with beautiful music to enhance the experience.
    I can't wait to what the next episode will bring us. Great job. Thank you.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

turing_complete

One of, if not, the best game I have ever played so far!

The story by itself with out lewd stuffs is already excellent. The humors are done perfectly.

The only downside is that it makes me want more and I can't wait for the new updates
  15. 5.00 star(s)

jvult

Where do I even begin?

I put off playing this game, partially due to my interest in adult games being in a distinct lull and partially because I didn't want to get wrapped up in something else. I chose not to play it even as the five star reviews stacked up like a pile of eternals after a particularly bountiful quest. I'm not quite sure what made me finally download it, but I wasn't prepared for this game. Not by a long shot.

There is an idea that something can "transcend the genre." When sci-fi is really good or when a mystery novel becomes a literary hit people will drag this phrase out and point to the amazing work of art and say, "See? It is so good it rises above the rest of the, well, you know, 'genre' material." While the phrase can be kind of insulting to the genre mentioned, there are moments when it is absolutely true. You feel it when you experience it, something that hits you way harder than you expected.

Eternum transcends the genre.

Everything that was good in Caribdis' previous game has been turned up to 11. The fantastic characters, the should be silly but is actually awesome plot, the should be kind of cute but are actually drop dead gorgeous girls, the way you start saying, "Hey this is a fun sex game," and end up at, "Holy shit I'm in love with all of them," the humor my god the HUMOR. It's all flawless and it's all here.

I, well, let's say I write a little in real life. The writing is the thing that kicks me into orbit. The dialogue is so good that I can't tell if want to ask Caribdis to write a screenplay with me or if I want to work on this game for them. The timing - of jokes, of emotional moments, of plot twists, all just fucking masterful. I find myself laughing one second then widening my eyes to take all of a girl in the next then jumping out of my chair after that. I find so many of the characters fascinating (little backstory drops are just dribbled in perfectly), find the world way more interesting than I expected, and I'm freaking DYING to know what happens next. That, my friends, is called good writing.

And the art and design are nothing to sniff at. How they got these girls to look like that using what I think is their engine I'll never know. Fantastic. The cut scenes and setting and "camera" angles are all flat out professional level.

Look, I'll stop gushing. But this shit needs to be big. Like bigger than this site. One other dev has (deservedly) grown into a serious developer and is killing it on Steam. I hope this game and this dev follows that trend. If that's what they want, obviously.

Caribdis, take a bow. I think you're building a masterpiece.

What I wouldn't give to get a beer with you and talk story.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Luxion-kun

Tbh, I only played this game because its the very first of the weighted ratings and cause i was looking for something with a lot of sex,,,, But i found gold. This game is just too good , its story is funny, serious and immersing. the characters all have very unique personalities, which don't seem fake or created but real. the personalities in my opinion seem real because its not like it seems impossible for someone to have that personality, unlike in other games. in summary, this games is worth a try and its insanely good and enjoyable, cant wait for the next update
  17. 4.00 star(s)

keklers

Good Story, art, and animation. The SFX and BGM is cherry on top They're Fantastic!! the jokes is light and funny, so many pop-culture references! it feels like im not playing it but living in it! What a great game i'm looking forward for new update/patches more adventure and more fun! 8/10 from me
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Narnar761

very good an intersting story and nice characters , you can do maby things, consult gallery when you want and it's not too hard to find the good way, more over ther is some humour and nice meme but it's a surprise.
    Enjoy play with it
  19. 5.00 star(s)

karma101214buro

This game is fucking insane, the scenario is well written, characters have a rather good rendering, the X part is well introduced for each without being too much or too esay/quickly in the adventure. I even really laughed several times that's a great game, can't wait for the next updates, u got my patreon support
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Ironcladstarfish

Eternum is honestly one of the very few games on this site which can serve as a quality bar for other games. Even just recently I've seen someone else recommending a game on the basis that it was similar in quality to Eternum.

To be honest, I'm not even going to go into specifics for this game, literally, everything is good. Try it. This is a goddamn masterclass of a game and should be one of the if not the highest-rated thing on f95.

Caribdis is an excellent dev and the game quality alone means I'll probably make an account purely to support them at some stage when money is less of a problem.

Additionally; If you run out of Eternum content, Caribdis also has another game that's pretty damn good too. Just make sure to save stabby mike. Trust me.