ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
How often is the new version released?
Should be released (v0.5) by late December or early January next year for the highest tiers on Patreon (if no difficulties arise), then it'll be available for the rest of the benefactors. Eventually the public version should be released for everyone late January or early February and so on.

Reactions: leproso0413

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Should be released (v0.5) by late December or early January next year for the highest tiers on Patreon (if no difficulties arise), then it'll be available for the rest of the benefactors. Eventually the public version should be released for everyone late January or early February and so on.
So the game has a new version approximately every 5 months?

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I wish we could have fucked Alex in the last update. It would have been hotter because she looked hot in the dress and that is the type you could just move to the side to do it clothed. Overall I give the game an 8/10. OIAL was better, but maybe that was because it was finished and I played it first and some of the stuff can be kind of samey. I think caribdis is the best WEG dev though for the more VN style ones because he makes the hottest models.
IMO, it's Nova > Dahlia > Luna >>> Calypso > Penelope > Alex > Annie > Nancy
The Egyptian was really hot too
Its the only thing I disliked about this update. If Dalia's scene didn't do anything for you then neither would Alex's as they were effectively the same alongside Annie's being the same as her previous in practicality. In defense of Dalia it was clearly foreshadowed what her scene would be which is probably why I was disappointed in Alex's as a lesser offering of Dalia's. Everything else was excellently done per usual, the humor especially slapped, but the lewds were too repetitive.

I hesitated posting this as I'd still take 3 somewhat repetitive LI scenes over 2 LI scenes and a throwaway character. My hope is that we don't end up in one of those situations in which the majority of LIs are slow burns that 180 into a sexual speed run toward the latter half of the story. You know what im talking about, those LIs whom needed months of encouragement and buildup in-game to finally have vanilla sex on Tuesday letting you ram them in the ass at lightspeed by Thursday, having threesomes by Friday, and ready to die for the dick by Saturday.

We'll see how things go with the next update. If you read all this im admittedly salty. I expected Alex to be the LI that subverts expectation like the older sister in OIAL and im forced to eat a slice of humble pie. I usually don't replay VNs but I might have to go through OIAL again to get into Carib's head

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes