moddingnoob

May 6, 2019
I really hope this game adds anal and has more pregnancy than Once in a Lifetime.

Does anyone know if what plans there are regarding those 2 fetishes?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I really hope this game adds anal and has more pregnancy than Once in a Lifetime.

It will have those in future updates. The latter won't be available if you disabled the pregnancy option at the beginning of the game.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

There's no pregnancy yet, and I'm pretty sure there's been no sex outside of Eternum so we're a long way from anyone getting pregnant

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Anyone end up getting the last couple of wallpapers?
I haven't seen the last three released. Search my name on this thread and you should find a link to a place where they get released. I've probably made at least 10 comment since then, so it might be down the page a bit, or on the second page, of results.

Kristenvor

Jan 19, 2018
Here is the new sneak peak !

Hello everyone!

It is time for a new set of previews!

On this occasion, the protagonist is the only girl who didn't appear in Sneak Peek #1, our favorite macabre-lover, Luna

In 0.5 we'll spend more time with her, getting to know her more and bonding with her in the real world.

The development is going great too! There are quite a few animations already done, almost 5000 lines of code, and +500 renders finished! This one will be a big update, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying doing it. It will be here before you know it!

That's all for now, remember you can ask me any questions you might have in a DM or in the comments below!

Thank you for being the best supporters ever and making the game possible

Stay awesome!

Caribdis

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

Hello everyone!

On this occasion, the protagonist is the only girl who didn't appear in Sneak Peek #1, our favorite macabre-lover, Luna

In 0.5 we'll spend more time with her, getting to know her more and bonding with her in the real world.

The development is going great too! There are quite a few animations already done, almost 5000 lines of code, and +500 renders finished! This one will be a big update, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying doing it. It will be here before you know it!

That's all for now, remember you can ask me any questions you might have in a DM or in the comments below!

Stay awesome!

Caribdis

It's so nice to see the horror lover girl received much needed love. Nice previews btw, and thanks for sharing them mate.

Edit: A chicken inside a swan inflatable in the first pic. Interesting.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

Hello everyone!

Stay awesome!

Caribdis

SO A-DORABLE!

Damnit! the tie for #1 girl is getting crowded!!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Hello everyone!

Stay awesome!

Caribdis

Looking forward to some more Luna!

Reactions: crustlord12
4.80 star(s) 912 Votes