HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Gave this a try but the dialog.. I found myself just skipping through it. Something about how this is written makes me lose interest a lot faster than normal. I think I gave it like a good hour or two but no dice. Then at choices or some scenes of course I have no idea what is going on anymore. Does it get better later?
That's tough to answer. I love this game, as do many, so I thought the stuff you didn't like was fine. I can't say it will get better if you don't like it already.

I'd say if you don't like it early, you won't like it later.

It's one of the most popular games on here, but nothing is perfect for everyone. I absolutely hate some games that are hugely popular.

EnticingBuns

Oct 2, 2022
That's tough to answer. I love this game, as do many, so I thought the stuff you didn't like was fine. I can't say it will get better if you don't like it already.

I'd say if you don't like it early, you won't like it later.

It's one of the most popular games on here, but nothing is perfect for everyone. I absolutely hate some games that are hugely popular.
Makes sense. I find sometimes perception of a game changes based on mood as well so you never know, maybe I'll give it another try in the future. Thanks!

Jul 31, 2018
Her being shown in the harem tracker would probably a huge story spoiler, given how for now she only exists in Eternum not "reality".
yeah, im kinda asking because with the current "development" of the story (wich im not gonna spoiler) she has the potential to become a part of the harem. Yet the harem tracker seems full unless Caribdis enlarge it and even tho it may mean nothing the game has already the same number of LI of Once in a Lifetime.......still i hope that we will be able to romance Calypso

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
yeah, im kinda asking because with the current "development" of the story (wich im not gonna spoiler) she has the potential to become a part of the harem. Yet the harem tracker seems full unless Caribdis enlarge it and even tho it may mean nothing the game has already the same number of LI of Once in a Lifetime.......still i hope that we will be able to romance Calypso
Well I feel the game has load of material for a lot more game, and so Caribdis could easily add more Love Interests if he so chose depending on how he moves the story forward. Calypso being any option really depends, in my opinon, on where the story goes. I'd love for her to be in the harem

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Damnit! I thought I was just being an existential smart-ass, not giving spoilers! :cry::(
Don't worry, you haven't spoiled anything canon, what you said is indeed popular theory. But Calypso suddenly being being confirmed as a future love interest would be a huge spoiler for the story as it would confirm many things possibly ahead of the story. Like if Caribdis came out and said we could get all the girls including Calypso pregnant, then we'd know something is up in regards what is or isn't reality. Probably. I can't see Caribdis allowing us to date and fuck an AI no matter how hot and sentient, unless there's a real future together there

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes