Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Then you must play God of War 1-3. There are QTE sex scenes. Kratos ram them so hard that even the surroundings get shaken up. Not only that, you also get rewarded red orbs for having sex instead of having to pay gold or other in-game currencies like in most games. I wonder why they aren't on F95 yet.
Since when God of Wars has SEX??? It is Hack and slay nothing more. So you want a Hack and slay maybe DOOM or GoW1-5? When you are wrong here ! Here sex Hentai and so but only hack and slay without sex nope wrong page...

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Since when God of Wars has SEX??? It is Hack and slay nothing more. So you want a Hack and slay maybe DOOM or GoW1-5? When you are wrong here ! Here sex Hentai and so but only hack and slay without sex nope wrong page...

It was meant to be a joke, but there are tons of sex scenes in God of War games, just not in the recent ones.

• Haha
Reactions: Bse

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

It was meant to be a joke, but there are tons of sex scenes in God of War games, just not in the recent ones.
There are no sex scenes in the recent ones because Kratos' pull-out game has become so weak that he ended up impregnating the first woman he sleeps with following GoW3. Probably took it as a sign that he has to stop sleeping around lest he ends up with a litter of demi-gods that're all named "boy."

(I'm joking btw)

• Haha
Reactions: LightmanP

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I believe it was 56% last time. The new update is gathering pace. Wonder what's going to happen in v0.5.
OIAL 0.5 was massive in terms of lore dumps, story progression for the main LIs, and shift of story trajectory (from trying to solve the mystery behind the SoA cult in the early updates to suddenly learning about them and their goals via Asmo exposition dump and a full-on abandoned hospital visit complete with a scary encounter with Lillith to cap it all off). So if the slower-than-usual update speed means Caribdis is planning to replicate that for a second time then...

/looks at current conspiracy theory board

...either this board's gonna bear fruit or Pandora's Box is gonna open and turn everything that we know completely upside down.

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Might be unlikely but anyone else here besides me kinda hoping we get a scene with Idriel in some future release?? :D
Considering the number of red flags she's shown following her initial appearance, it won't surprise me if choosing to sleep with her in the future results in an automatic game over.

Reactions: sageproduct

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Might be unlikely but anyone else here besides me kinda hoping we get a scene with Idriel in some future release?? :D
Well, a possible avenue popped up with the douche at the party. If MC wins, he gets to partake of Idriel, or maybe a dream scene. At the very least, Caribdis needs to do a "bonus scene" for her. ;)

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
There are no sex scenes in the recent ones because Kratos' pull-out game has become so weak that he ended up impregnating the first woman he sleeps with following GoW3. Probably took it as a sign that he has to stop sleeping around lest he ends up with a litter of demi-gods that're all named "boy."

(I'm joking btw)
I guess you can't make a harem game with Kratos. Zeus, on the other hand, would be more than willing, along with incest, pregnancy and rape :).

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
finished this game other day, i knew it was good one, but in reality is on another level, havent had such good time and laugh with game in a while.

thought would just drops those if anyone messed up and need em
tho there arent really need it so far, there is only one choice ingame where one girl gets over another
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Considering the number of red flags she's shown following her initial appearance, it won't surprise me if choosing to sleep with her in the future results in an automatic game over.
I kinda agree. Like, depending on how the barrier between game and reality gets broken down, and it looks like it's going to start breaking, I can see Idriel edging towards Big Bad status

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It would be kinda predictable.
The Idriel going evil part? I mean, it might be predictable, but predictable isn't a bad thing. Often times something being predictable means the story was well laid out and you could see where everything was heading, no random twists just for the sake of the consumers not knowing what to expect.

Besides, say I'm right and Idriel does go rouge, we have no idea how Caribdis would handle that, what they might do with that, that would be the exciting part

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
It would be kinda predictable.
I mean compared to OIAL you basically have a lot of potential final antagonists this time around (Idriel, The Founder, William Bardot, Thanatos, The Lady in Black), all of which seemingly have their own personal agenda. Hell, they could all just duke things out amongst themselves before the end, with the final person standing being the one who would take on Orion (MC).

Personally though my money's on Idriel and Thanatos being the final big bads, with Idriel squaring off against the whole party with Thanatos and Orion having a MGS4/Heaven's Feel/Endwalker-style slugfest to cap everything off. Caribdis might have a different plan though (maybe introduce another potential big bad later on...or have a different final antagonist depending on the choices you make later on or the ending you could get), we'll see.

Last edited:

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
with Idriel squaring off against the whole party while Thanatos and Orion have a MGS5/Outer Heaven/Peacewalker-style slugfest to cap everything off.
As it turns out, MC is actually a phantom of the real Orion. Eternum is where he picks up the memories of Orion. Hell, that would explain the epilogue of OIAL, where he said he felt like he lived through the memories of another person.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
As it turns out, MC is actually a phantom of the real Orion. Eternum is where he picks up the memories of Orion. Hell, that would explain the epilogue of OIAL, where he said he felt like he lived through the memories of another person.

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes