Grimstar

May 15, 2020
After watching Cyberpunk Edgerunners, I kind of want to what kind of story Caribdis would make in a similar type of world.

Also Rebecca > Lucy

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
After watching Cyberpunk Edgerunners, I kind of want to what kind of story Caribdis would make in a similar type of world.

Also Rebecca > Lucy
Doubt he can write something that would fit a world that's as dark and hopeless as that (I mean, Eternum is dark, but not Edgerunners tier dark...at least, not in its current state anyway). Man likes his horror and his action sequences...but he also likes his humor and comfy SoL. Could be wrong, but he's yet to prove otherwise.

Also, Lucy > Rebecca. Lucy may have some issues, but at least she ain't smashed flat...IYKWIM.

Reactions: crustlord12

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Thing is, I never described or suggested anything that was NTR. ;) Well, that is unless people think any woman having sex with any man other than the one to which she loses her virginity is NTR. And, in this case, that would be MC engaging in some form of it (in game only) since Nancy obviously isn't a virgin. Or did Penny and Dalia result from immaculate conception, or possibly a turkey baster?

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Thing is, I never described or suggested anything that was NTR. ;) Well, that is unless people think any woman having sex with any man other than the one to which she loses her virginity is NTR. And, in this case, that would be MC engaging in some form of it (in game only) since Nancy obviously isn't a virgin. Or did Penny and Dalia result from immaculate conception, or possibly a turkey baster?
I vote for turkey baster

sounds hot :BootyTime:

Jun 20, 2018
MC's sperm traveled back in time via Astaroth and impregnated Nancy. She's a virgin, but she never told anyone about her virgin birth because that would draw attention.

(Side note: Immaculate Conception means the absence of sin, not virgin birth.)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
MC's sperm traveled back in time via Astaroth and impregnated Nancy. She's a virgin, but she never told anyone about her virgin birth because that would draw attention.

(Side note: Immaculate Conception means the absence of sin, not virgin birth.)
That may be technically true, but that isn't the way the overwhelming majority of people here would understand it (also, it isn't uncommon to take God's name in vain while in the midst of copulation). Though, I guess the passage does say that the Holy Spirit came upon Mary and then she was with child.

Excuse me, but I now need to make a confessional prayer.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor
Aug 27, 2022
The only thing you suggested that is close to NTR is nancy running off with Kai after she is established as a love interest for Orion. Saying that girls losing virginities to someone else is NTR is just retarded. The people who think this is ntr are either trolling or are idiots.

Reactions: EJW
Jun 20, 2018
That may be technically true, but that isn't the way the overwhelming majority of people here would understand it (also, it isn't uncommon to take God's name in vain while in the midst of copulation). Though, I guess the passage does say that the Holy Spirit came upon Mary and then she was with child.

Excuse me, but I now need to make a confessional prayer.
Both immaculate conception and the virgin birth are part of Christian dogma; I'm just pointing out that they're different things.

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Both immaculate conception and the virgin birth are part of Christian dogma; I'm just pointing out that they're different things.
Actually immaculate conception is not what you think it is. It's not the virginity of Mary. According with christian dogma (not sure about ebraic tradition) all people are born inheriting the guilt of the original sin by Adam and Eve. That's what bathism is about. It's a rite of forgiveness for the original sin. According to the immaculate conception dogma, at HER birt, Mary didn't inherit the original sin guilt, and therefore SHE was concepted as immaculate. Then her virginity is a completely different dogma.

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes