Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
and that the new game has the prostitution tag makes me a bit nervous.
It's quite 'vanilla' prostitution (so far), honestly.

The stuff from the other guy is a huge reach and doesn't state that the first image is not NTR because the MC literally sells her and then never does anything with her again, but some people will never be happy even with that explanation.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Lots of faith in Caribdis - dev has certainly earned it and looking forward to playing this for the story!

However, I'm surprised and a bit disappointed that the MC character model is ugly again. Would have thought that could be improved since the previous game, but perhaps it's the engine limitation.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Moved to games thanks as always for the share although I hoped the dev would change the art style :(
Cant change art style cos it's set in the same universe of Once In A Liftetime but later along the timeline. I'd bet my left but in it. Only cos they mention this exact system of consolidation about to be released near the end of that game while driving to the hotel. I'm excited. I have JUST finished Once In A Liftime & so far? My favorite VN so I have high hopes for this one :)

If they changed the art style it might break from that. Update it would be nice tho.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Cant change art style cos it's set in the same universe of Once In A Liftetime but later along the timeline. I'd bet my left but in it. Only cos they mention this exact system of consolidation about to be released near the end of that game while driving to the hotel. I'm excited. I have JUST finished Once In A Liftime & so far? My favorite VN so I have high hopes for this one :)

If they changed the art style it might break from that. Update it would be nice tho.
This is true but for me, in general, I always avoid honey select art I just can't play it for me it looks ugly as shit haha but it's just my preference I saw his first game was quite popular.

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
NGL i feel like an ass now. Saw an update and downloaded it. Didnt know there was a free release scheduled for later.
Dev, will the release also be on itchio later on? That's where i can drop a few bucks as support (personal reasons for not going the patreon/subscribestar route). If not, i will donate to Once in a Lifetime's itchio link.
Love your work--the story, the model poses, the humor---all of it. OIAL is one of the most entertaining games i have found on this site and this one looks like it will be even better. Can't wait.
Cheers.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I'm playing right now and I have to say it's been great so far. The music, the humor. Just great. Chang is one of a kind and the animations are on an incredible level in my opinion. Kudos to you.

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
NGL i feel like an ass now. Saw an update and downloaded it. Didnt know there was a free release scheduled for later.
Dev, will the release also be on itchio later on? That's where i can drop a few bucks as support (personal reasons for not going the patreon/subscribestar route). If not, i will donate to Once in a Lifetime's itchio link.
Love your work--the story, the model poses, the humor---all of it. OIAL is one of the most entertaining games i have found on this site and this one looks like it will be even better. Can't wait.
Cheers.
Yeah! It will be on itch.io ^^

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
This game gives me deja vu of another one I think played or movie I watched where you are in a video game with weapons and have to collect tokens. Either way, this game is now one of my favorites, everything from the girls, story, plot, and drama that takes place in the game is really well put together. I can tell just from the first playthrough that a lot of thought has been put into this. I can not wait for the next update, if you have not played this yet or are on the edge of rather play or not, I highly suggest giving it a chance. I have not really seen a game like this before.

Reactions: Caribdis

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
This game gives me deja vu of another one I think played or movie I watched where you are in a video game with weapons and have to collect tokens. Either way, this game is now one of my favorites, everything from the girls, story, plot, and drama that takes place in the game is really well put together. I can tell just from the first playthrough that a lot of thought has been put into this. I can not wait for the next update, if you have not played this yet or are on the edge of rather play or not, I highly suggest giving it a chance. I have not really seen a game like this before.
yeah seems to have a similar premise to "Ready Player One"

4.80 star(s) 881 Votes