Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
when exactly will we (the pirates) get this??
Beta release for 0.5 is on the 18th (3pm UTC) for Demon Lord Tier, so if someone from that tier leaks it then that's the day we get it.

If not...well we'll just have to wait until someone does. Worst case scenario, no one leaks it until the Public Release on Valentines Day. But considering what happened last time (0.3 and 0.4 got leaked early...like way too early), then maybe there's a chance it'll get leaked early again.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I want to play version 0.5 as soon as possible and in most cases I don't feel remorse as a good pirate. But in this specific one I hope that the leak will be close to the public release.
I'm in a similar boat as you are. I've supported Carib on Patreon since OiaL and it's a tough battle between playing it ASAP and playing it when it releases for me... it's just so good that it's hard to wait

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I just watched the building-a-scene OIAL video from the above kemono party link... there is so much effort that goes into making a single scene. Damn. I was already impressed with Caribdis, but there's so much work that goes into this!

starkj

May 17, 2022
On a more serious note, this is the hardest game for me to decide who is the girl i like the most, at least at this point, evey other game i've played i was able almost from the beginning or close to it to fall for a certain girl but Eternum is a different breed, they all have something in them that i like. So for now, i cant choose truthfully.

Reactions: Drakenite
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes