An known

Sep 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And for theories (that maybe debunked again)
I'm having assumptions like Luna's grandmother's sister could be the Girl in Black knowing that she has the ability to talk to the dead, and because she's dead there could be a chance she could use her power vice versa, "like if she can talk to the dead when she was alive maybe now she's dead she can talk to alive people even she's dead" and the example of it is talking through Orion's dreams.

And the Founder saying that Calypso is Idriel's Creation maybe a link who really Calypso is. ( Maybe she's Calypsos mother... Maybe)

And lastly the "thing" Idriel says that stop the chain could be a link to what happens in the Ending of OiaL, when Astaroth says that doing what the MC does will not stop the loop. This could be mean that people in Eternum were stuck in a loophole where the same thing happens but ended up in a same situation.

Which also may occur to Thanatos. Thanatos could be the same person like Orion that was chosen to stop the loophole in Eternum, but he ended up wanting to be a god himself.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Yeah, But I hope it won't be with Nancy, that would so fucking weird. Its funny how people "bitching about some Nova scenes that oh it's forced blah blah "
But they want to impregnate Nancy despite she cleary feel uncomfortable about it, fucking hell that scene was so uncomfortable at the end , I mean 8 hours earlier , Orion had lewd scene with Nancy's older Daguther who hes younger from, and now he is thinking how awesome would be if he gave Nancy an another childe.
View attachment 2326279
:LOL:
We definitely will get the option of breeding nancy and her daughters maybe even together

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
How can Nova claim she is still a virgin by putting a whole dildo in her pussy? Don't the dildo break her hymen and take her first time?:unsure:
The breaking of a hymen is not the same as a girl having sex for the first time. In fact a lot of athletes break their hymen just from exercising and it can even happen from things like horseback riding and other such activities. In fact, there's a large consensus from female educators that women should be shown how to break their own hymen in sexual education to make their first sexual experiences less painful.

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
Great episode, but i can't lie, the disappointment of not getting a Regina scene was immeasurable :cry:
i know that her character is a bitch and she's intentional designed to be unattractive, but damn regina's got nice tits lol. i expected there to be an optional scene in the locker room with her after that conversation between her and orion

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
Speechless once again after the last update, just completely nailed it. Hilarious how the game actually ran with the theme of Nancy continually blueballing you (not of her volition) until the very end which was a super satisfying scene.

I do have questions I want to bounce off those who have finished the update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wasn't exactly sure what the ending was implying either. But I think it's implying that Orion believes that all NPCs were once human players who died in the real world, and their "brain" was uploaded into the NPCs. Also I think you're right that it's implying Thanatos is still this Wyatt guy, except he only exists in Eternum.

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Are there actual Sex Scenes yet? I prefer to wait with active dev games until there is so I don't get Blueballed

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
And here we have it, ladies and gentlemen, another brilliant update.
Luna just replaced someone in my original top 3. Her event had me laughing and her family is so oddly relatable. I also appreciate the songs used in there.

Just one tiny minor thing: As someone mostly Mexican, the insult "Chinga tu madre" is common among mexicans (Either to actually insult or as a playful way among friends), but since it mentions someone's mother, it doesn't get used against your own siblings cause you'd be insulting your own mother. If Luna's yaya had heard them, she would have murdered them both.

The rest was awesome. Yaya reminded me so much of my own nana, though she'd hit my dad and uncles with iron skillets instead of a cane :LOL:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
What a marvelous update. Thanks Caribdis and thanks the anonymous leaker, now I can go in peace.

About the update: the girls are amazing, usually in this type of games you have a favourite or maybe two even when you do the harem path, but in this game? Man, is impossible to not to love everyone of them, even Luna, who was my least liked BAM! Stole my heart in the magic school and now... well, is difficult to not apreciate her atributes and the kiss totally sold the deal.

About the story, this chapter practically confirms the theories about Eternum and the real world; when Orion saw the portal in the gas station it was clear, the real world is just another realm and Eternum, the implants and the suits are a safe and easy way to travel between realms. Idriel, the NPC and I think that even the Founder are trapped and the gems are the key to free them, control them or destroy them. I'm pretty sure that Thanatos taking the 10 gems and controlling all the realms is one of the bad finals, and Idriel taking them and destroying the realms the other, because she looks like she only is going to see a way out, the death. She is a prisoner, and when you are a really old and inmortal being but you don't have freedom, being death is more tempting than being a slave.

And that's all, Eternum is one of my favourites games and it continues without dissapointing, Caribdis is an amazing artist and creator (and when I come back from the work I gonna be one of his patreon because he deserves every penny for this amazing work) and this update is, just like the rest of them, incredible.

And of course Nova is the best, the moment when she realizes that she has a crush with Orion is one of my favourites, and I really want a moment with her in the future without drugs nor someone forcing her, just Orion and her where she finally can be sincere first and horny tater, but in that order.

Have a nice night, friends, this duck is going to sleep tired but happy.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
As always, up to the other versions. The end of the story can already be seen, I don't know how long Charybdis has planned to continue with the game but I think there shouldn't be much left for its end... The only thing I've missed in this update has been not being able to have anything with Idriel or even some Praetorian... Since in 0.4 we had the opportunity to obtain a chip that could make this possible. It reassures me that the MC had sex outside of Eternum, since for me fucking inside is not the same as outside of Eternum. We'll see where having screwed the entire Carter family takes us, I'd like to see a threesome between the daughters, mother and MC, although I'd also like to see how they're jealous of each other to see who gets the MC or to make it clear which girl it is better, as if it were a competition.

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes