browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
Wondering how Caribdis is gonna be able to take things up a notch if he makes a third game. Will it be more street level, drama/relationship focused? Will he somehow come up with an even more incredible sci fi experience? Or perhaps go back to fantasy beginnings?

bro i love and worship this game but AIN'T NO FRIGGIN WAY IT TOOK YOU 4 HOURS TO FINISH IT unless you spell every word
It took me nearly that long as well! I enjoy sitting back and taking my time with the best games with a snack and vape or something (then coming back and jacking off later). Its more enjoyable for me personally, it's a story worth experiencing after all.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
bro i love and worship this game but AIN'T NO FRIGGIN WAY IT TOOK YOU 4 HOURS TO FINISH IT unless you spell every word
Ahaha yeah, who in their right mind would spell every word, or even actually talk the sentences out loud making different tones of voices for each character, or spend 10 minutes vibing with a scene every time a new song comes up with a scene that match so well, or replaying some scenes just to enjoy the humor and the wholesomeness of it.

Ahahah, that's crazy. I mean seriously, who would do that.

Ahah.
Ah.

annie_what.gif

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Ahaha yeah, who in their right mind would spell every word, or even actually talk the sentences out loud making different tones of voices for each character, or spend 10 minutes vibing with a scene every time a new song comes up with a scene that match so well, or replaying some scenes just to enjoy the humor and the wholesomeness of it.

Ahah.
Ah.

View attachment 2333478
I actually do this. Not out loud but every time a girl speaks there's a different voice in my head. Not sure if it's weird but I accept my brain for doing it lol. Which is why, as Son of Durin pointed out, it would be a nightmare having Japanese VA's because it would ruin the immersion for me. I can't stand the screeching.

Also, bringing the right song to a scene is, to me, one of the most important components that makes the scene whole. You have to consider the atmosphere, the ambiance, the mood. Mesh together with the perfect song that fits the vibe to create the perfect sensual scene that imprints the song into your memories which you will never forget. A good song in a scene is so important.

Being able to write as a skilled storyteller with such humor as well as crafting the perfect scenes with such god-tier music places Caribdis on another level. He's not a jack of all trades. He's the master of one.

Lilybelle

Jan 22, 2023
I feel to really get the full appreciation of each release, it's interesting to play multiple routes. Playing your primary route might not take that long, but Caribdis puts a lot of time and effort into multiple paths. As a result it's fun (and time consuming) when you start seeing where all the other branches lead you. Sometimes what we consider to be a trivial choice can open up a brand new experience to enjoy.

Reactions: Drakenite

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The Resident Evil reference was sick. God I can't wait to play the new RE4 remake and also each time I hear twinkle little star in Eternum I wanna play Dead Space again, good thing there's another remake coming too!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
I feel to really get the full appreciation of each release, it's interesting to play multiple routes. Playing your primary route might not take that long, but Caribdis puts a lot of time and effort into multiple paths. As a result it's fun (and time consuming) when you start seeing where all the other branches lead you. Sometimes what we consider to be a trivial choice can open up a brand new experience to enjoy.
I mean...it's possible if you fap for about an hour or so during the scenes...

...just saying.

Ahah.
Ah.

View attachment 2333478
Not that impossible, I mean at least it was a good 25 minute just me staring at the Nova's Animation. :devilish: :love::LOL:
Wondering how Caribdis is gonna be able to take things up a notch if he makes a third game. Will it be more street level, drama/relationship focused? Will he somehow come up with an even more incredible sci fi experience? Or perhaps go back to fantasy beginnings?

It took me nearly that long as well! I enjoy sitting back and taking my time with the best games with a snack and vape or something (then coming back and jacking off later). Its more enjoyable for me personally, it's a story worth experiencing after all.
Well my main principle is just finish the update/replay it the other day, but now to think about it yeah i guess i played it about 4 hrs too lol

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
For me this was the best update of Eternum yet, Cari managed to give an idea of all the characters even to those who were not the focus in this update, for example Alex holding her cross while ''talking'' to her dead Grandma, admitting that she's slowly falling for Orion or Dalia questioning Penny about her unusual outfit, and when Orion's name popped up she became even more suspicious and last but not the least Annie, The ''Super Duper Best Friend'' :KEK: I'd like to speak about so many other things but until the game is not released publicly i will keep it from myself.
Ps:Nova shined so much in this update :love:

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I actually do this. Not out loud but every time a girl speaks there's a different voice in my head. Not sure if it's weird but I accept my brain for doing it lol. Which is why, as Son of Durin pointed out, it would be a nightmare having Japanese VA's because it would ruin the immersion for me. I can't stand the screeching.
Well if you find it weird that it's in your head, let me tell you how weird I am : I do the voices for all the characters in Eternum, not only the girls (except during the scenes sex ofc because I'm... busy enjoying the visuals... also dirty talks are awkward to say out loud). I don't do it with other games though, it's just like you said Eternum as such a great atmosphere and well defined characters, it's both a good opportunity to train my english pronunciation (which I understand perfectly but don't get to speak very often) while also playing longer since it takes me longer than it should to finish it.

Anyway, damn this update was a great one yet again. Lacking a bit of Eternum though, not gonna lie I was half-expecting the party to end up with people suddenly disappearing and Orion being by himself in a creepy house without light for some time. Probably a traumatism from the end of the date with Annie.

Can't list all the good things or this message will have no end.

Reactions: Drakenite

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
For me this was the best update of Eternum yet, Cari managed to give an idea of all the characters even to those who were not the focus in this update, for example Alex holding her cross while ''talking'' to her dead Grandma, admitting that she's slowly falling for Orion or Dalia questioning Penny about her unusual outfit, and when Orion's name popped up she became even more suspicious and last but not the least Annie, The ''Super Duper Best Friend'' :KEK: I'd like to speak about so many other things but until the game is not released publicly i will keep it from myself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;) :LOL:

Reactions: TemIIx

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
about Alex, it was sooo freaking cute. Like these moments in the game just makes you fell in love with the character. One thing carib could improve is the numbers of analogs. Like i really love the moments where the LI just talks to herself about the MC, slowly realizing that she's falling for him. We didn't really have that much of analogs except some little ones, so yeah i'm waiting them for Dalia, Alex(AGAIN!!) and Annie for this update. Plus Penny, yeah she didn't have that much as i reckon.

Zolse

Mar 27, 2020
Great update. Agreeing a lot with TemIIx above me.
Anyone else who'd love to see some parts in the replay gallery that's not the ero parts? Personally I'd really like to replay the whole heist and I'm sure there will be other things like that in future updates.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes