Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Dorfnutter If I put a comedic relief post about Virginity here, can you tie it into the serious plot as well? :ROFLMAO:
/checks notes

I...don't think the story has anything on that one, chief...

...unless it's revealed later on that Calypso needs to stay a virgin up until the very end in order to get the true ending or something...

• Haha
Reactions: Lilybelle

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Dorfnutter If I put a comedic relief post about Virginity here, can you tie it into the serious plot as well? :ROFLMAO:
Perhaps have a female character show up that's never had sex and claim: "Maybe I've never had intercourse, but I'm not a virgin! I've never been a virgin! I was born without a hymen!* So there!"

* Genetically possible, though rare - about 0.03% according to an older study.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
And so was the dialogue with Annie while trying to convince her to get naked which led to the thighjob. And the dialogue with Dalia in the private server. And his dialogue with Penny prior to her scene. And trying to convince Nova that they masturbate while facing one another.

Orion is characterized as a horndog right from the start (see: the train scene in the very beginning where Orion stated to Chang that his goal during his stay is to "have fun" during his stay in Kredon). Of course his Rance-tier dialogue is going to reflect that (though to be fair on Orion at least canonically he doesn't try and brute force himself on his LI's). If you don't like it then to each their own.

Considering that Alex has been built up from the start as a girl who does shit to piss off her living family while living her own life and that giving a handjob and a blowjob to a guy she fancies while her dad is on the other side of the bushes is essentially giving a giant middle finger to the latter?

...Yeah, I say it makes sense in that context.

The Alien thing? You mean the sequence that heavily implied that people can access Eternum via dreams long before the MMO and the neural implants were a thing? The event that foreshadowed Orion's 'bleeding effect/case' scenes in this update? The sequence that also implies that the Aliens are natives of Eternum (specifically the Andromeda "server") and that the creators of the movie franchise encountered them during what was likely a 'bleeding case' even before the term was even a thing? What about it?

And I'm saying that to do that the dev will have to overhaul his current storytelling process and go back to writing in the style of OIAL where development focused more on 4 of the 7 LI's which resulted in their relationship with the MC being the most developed. To do that kind of style and then work evenly on 7 main LI's and one possible main LI that's not getting any LI development because it's a potential plot twist waiting to happen would just slow down a main story that's currently being paced fine as your posts are implying (until - in your own opinion - 0.5 slammed the breaks).

Had the dev chose to detach the LI development (to give them time to breathe) from the main story and made their romantic development optional then maybe - MAYBE - you could get what you want. But since the dev opted to have their development move in tandem to the main plot's speed, then unless the dev slows story progress significantly (more so than what you are criticizing 0.5's story progress speed to be, the kind of speed where we don't see significant story progress for 2-3 updates) to focus more time in LI development then that's that.
sigh.

I'm just going to give up because I'm clearly not getting this across. I don't care about the speed. You keep harping about this and never anywhere do I complain about the story speed. I did complain about the haste to create lewd tangents within the story. If the story was tighter those scenes could be built within the story without the ludicrous pretexts and it wouldn't change the story velocity at all, although it might affect the placement of lewd scenes. You seem to like them, and have rationalized them to your satisfaction, and are happy to have more LIs doing more things to the MC whenever. Good for you, I'm happy that you're happy and that you're getting what you want. We value different things. If the story was good enough I could stand to lose all or almost all of the lewd scenes and be content (an unpopular viewpoint I'm sure). The fact is though, that I enjoy them too. They just need to make sense. I have to much IRL experience in life and sex to buy into "insert any handy pretext here" in the games I play. It kills my buy-in into the fantasy. So, we will leave it at that and I'm pleased that it's making you happy and giving you what you want. If I find that in future installments that it's not giving me what I want (more chapters like this one) then I will simply move on to a better game that pleases me more. There's something for all of us. peace.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Perhaps have a female character show up that's never had sex and claim: "Maybe I've never had intercourse, but I'm not a virgin! I've never been a virgin! I was born without a hymen!* So there!"

* Genetically possible, though rare - about 0.03% according to an older study.
Or she could be a total slut but have an elastic hymen, saying to you she's virgin but you can get AIDS and what only God could known other STD's!!!

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I'm just going to give up because I'm clearly not getting this across. I don't care about the speed. You keep harping about this and never anywhere do I complain about the story speed. I did complain about the haste to create lewd tangents within the story.
I keep harping because like I said, with the way the story is currently written (LI progression tied to main plot pacing), something has to give in order for LIs to be given their proper relationship build (and hence, allow the lewd scenes to organically happen, which is what I see you basically harping on) while also maintaining a certain pace that would please story lovers and those who want lewds both. And with 7 LIs plus one potential LI, you will never be able to do that* unless you - again - significantly decrease the pacing.

*which is why I disagree with your assessment that you can do this by tightening the narrative. On the contrary, I'd argue that the narrative being tight IS the reason why the focus on relationship milestones (represented as lewd events) instead of organic growth (which leads to organically written scenes. you can't have one without the other. even if you write them organically, without that growth to back it up it's not going to change a damn thing and it'll still be seen as "the girls jumping on MC's dick all of the sudden") is currently happening. It's so tight that it necessitates the need for a downtime chapter in order for the story to breathe a bit before it resumes its pace (which is what 0.5 basically is: a downtime chapter with added story progression and lore sprinkled here and there to not put the story on a complete halt)

I will give you this though: the "issue" that you are putting focus on also stems from the fact that we have too many LIs for the kind of story that the dev is trying to make, much less pace. Had we have fewer LIs (say, 4. If we're going to trim, the Carters could be merged into one LI; Annie could be combined with Nova's character because we need someone who would guide Orion (MC) in the earlier levels of Eternum and having said character have Dione makes sense; Luna can be kept as is because she represents the "veteran" character more than Nova and Annie does plus her lineage is heavily implied to be crucial to the plot, and Calypso is...well, she could also be kept as is, but she'll be the one who would likely have lesser character moments given that she's an Eternum-only character), then that just frees more time for them to organically grow and we would have time to focus on them per update instead of rotating through 3-4 LIs per update (and therefore necessitating the timeskips where the unseen relationship development between Orion and the LIs likely happened and also the focus on the major milestone progression (lewd events) in the LI relationships during "gameplay" moments instead).

But...that's not the kind of story the dev wants to make, and based on the support that he's currently getting here and in Patreon, is also something that his supporters likely don't want him to do. So.../shrugs

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Hopefully not, fuck that bitch for what she did to Penelope.
I wish that moment played out without a hitch tho...

...but instead of Regina waiting for you inside the locker room, it'll be Charlotte.

And then you get completely locked out of Penny's route right after.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I commented on the music the other day and made the mistake of saying how Eternum had good stuff and not a bunch of annoying earwigs like I'd experienced in some other games. Well, I paused play with the party scene on while addressing something else I needed to do, and, during quieter moments over the last two days.....

"honk, hon-hon-honk hon-hon-honk
<hunkachunkahunkachunka>
honk, hon-hon-honk hon-hon-honk
<hunkachunkahunkachunka>"

I really kinda wish the voices would come back so that this would go away....

giphy-3209545473.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hey man, is that for Android or iOS? Cause there's no .sav file in it when extracting it.
More correctly it's macOS, the IOS run only on the Ipad, but yeah it was for that.
Technically you could do the same for the android version, I've read about it, but sadly I'm no Android expert and I don't know how to do that I'm sorry. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: l3lacklisted

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Cant find regina in the locker room after she propose to fuck? will he at least patch it in later?
It will most likely not be patched later.

I mean, what is the point? Sure, another H-scene, but from what the story shows us, Penelope and Regina really hate each other. So fucking her will probably lead to losing Pennys Route. So at most, players will save before it, do the H-scene and will reload their file.
Not really worth putting effort in it.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes