Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Idk how the game will end, but i know one thing for sure:
The moment this game will be fully relelased for Steam......
Me:"SHUT UP AND TAKE ALL MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Dev: "but i need time because i want to do dlc"
Me again:"SHUT UP AND TAKE ALL MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Yeah...not gonna happen unfortunately.

Sad.jpg

Game's renders are made using HoneySelect 2, a game made by Illusion. Unlike Daz3D or Blender, so trying to sell on Steam is a no-no since that's basically putting yourself open for litigation or copyright strike or legal shenanigans. Itch.io or Patreon are an exception not only because devs publish a free version of their games there eventually, but the numbers are likely low enough compared to the sheer amount of eyeballs on Steam that Illusion doesn't give a shit if you distribute their stuff there.

And that's just the renders. There's also the fact that this game uses certain...assets...that some companies might take issue with due to copyright.

/side glances at Eternum using 'Destiny 2's' Sunshot, the Xenomorphs from 'Aliens', and the Red Ranger's suit from 'Power Rangers'

So yeah, if you want to support the dev, just throw him some money on Patreon or Itch.io instead.

Last edited:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
THIS GAME IS FUNNY AS FUCK, FUN AND SEXY. DEV KEEP GOING I WANT TO SEE THE CEO, HAREM, FATHER IS THE FOUNDER (MY PERSONAL THEORY) ENDING PLZZZZ. EVER SINCE LAST ARCON STOPPED I HAVEN'T FOUND SOMEING NEW TO BE INTRESTED IN IVE PLAYED ALOT OF GAMES OFF HERE.........WOOOOOOOOOO...NOVA ALL DAY BY THE WAY...
FUCK YEAH! THIS GUY THAT TALKS LIKE TORGUE FROM BORDERLANDS HAS UNDERSTOOD THE GAME. NOVA FOR EVEEER!!!

torgue.gif

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
i gotta fuck Penelope, Nova and Dalia right not
You *might* get Dalia in the upcoming update, Nova *might* be the update after, Penelope is definitely a 2024 ask. I'd bet money she comes 2nd to last, Luna still being last imo unless expectation is intentionally subverted.

Helping a lurker manage their expectations is facepalm worthy apparently, stay classy my guy SerHawkes.

Last edited:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
You *might* get Dalia in the upcoming update, Nova *might* be the update after, Penelope is definitely a 2024 ask. I'd bet money she comes 2nd to last, Luna still being last imo unless expectation is intentionally subverted.

Helping a lurker manage their expectations is facepalm worthy apparently, stay classy my guy SerHawkes.
I 100% agree with you but now I want to facepalm you.

And we really don't know what Caribdis is thinking, but yeah, sex with Penny before the dancing date is a no-no, and I'm pretty sure is a future date having the party in the last chapter, but again, I didn't expect fucking in an elevator with the Roman Goddess in your first time, and how happy I am to be wrong.

Edit:

...Not sure if a mistype for "Orion," or poster wandered in thinking this is the "Summer's Gone" thread. :unsure:
Upsie :p

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I 100% agree with you but now I want to facepalm you.

And we really don't know what Oceans is thinking, but yeah, sex with Penny before the dancing date is a no-no, and I'm pretty sure is a future date having the party in the last chapter, but again, I didn't expect fucking in an elevator with the Roman Goddess in your first time, and how happy I am to be wrong.
...Not sure if a mistype for "Orion," or poster wandered in thinking this is the "Summer's Gone" thread. :unsure:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I've just realized Nova is breathing through her nose in this scene. I thought she was an obligate mouthbreather, I didn't remember her ever seen with her mouth closed.
I'm deeply sorry for you man, but it doesn't work with me I don't feed trolls, better for you to search elsewhere if you need to get facepalm reactions... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Son of Durin

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Axel should not worry. We will continue the bardok bloodline
Brain: /sees this quote

Me: /braces self for what's coming
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Me: /double facepalms

I knew it was coming and yet I still felt unprepared. DX

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Idk how the game will end, but i know one thing for sure:
The moment this game will be fully relelased for Steam......
Me:"SHUT UP AND TAKE ALL MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Dev: "but i need time because i want to do dlc"
Me again:"SHUT UP AND TAKE ALL MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Yeah...not gonna happen unfortunately.

View attachment 2471043

Game's renders are made using HoneySelect 2, a game made by Illusion. Unlike Daz3D or Blender, so trying to sell on Steam is a no-no since that's basically putting yourself open for litigation or copyright strike or legal shenanigans. Itch.io or Patreon are an exception not only because devs publish a free version of their games there eventually, but the numbers are likely low enough compared to the sheer amount of eyeballs on Steam that Illusion doesn't give a shit if you distribute their stuff there.

And that's just the renders. There's also the fact that this game uses certain...assets...that some companies might take issue with due to copyright.

/side glances at Eternum using 'Destiny 2's' Sunshot, the Xenomorphs from 'Aliens', and the Red Ranger's suit from 'Power Rangers'

So yeah, if you want to support the dev, just throw him some money on Patreon or Itch.io instead.
What is even more dangeros for Caribdis is the music in the game.

I can't remember exactly if it was here or on discord that the are no music rights are bought.
Looks like this game is flying under the radar of many copyright owners. If any one of the owners gets wind about this game and notices how much money is generated through this game, Caribdis is in great trouble. He will be for sure sued to hell and back, let's hope that will never happen.

4.80 star(s) 912 Votes