Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Oh shit the story gets really good. I knew the version was going to end at that moment but man I did not want it to! Exploring the different servers is super cool too!

Reactions: Caribdis

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks pretty cool. I played the dev's other work and i enjoyed it for the most part. The story here sounds interesting and the girls are hot so I'll play.

Reactions: Caribdis

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
I really liked it...a lot. This game and Artemis are a really pleasant surprise. That's what I'm talking about! New games with an incredible length game time, amazing renders and a great story! And it's just the 0.1 version! Don't get me wrong, I fucking love the new games released like Above the Clouds and many many others but these 2...wow. Really well done, dev.

Last edited:

Choronzon11

Jun 21, 2017
I wonder how much the patreon rules could be bent. Like, if the MC were to access some virtual world that can simulate a family as a service and if they happened to have a picture of their mother as reference to upload. Then, if taboo things happened in that simulated environment in a game in this game, would it still be incest?

Reactions: Boyoi

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Nancy fits perfectly for an incest character. Since MC's mom is still alive Nancy could be his Aunt. If mom never returns Nancy could easily be his mom.

Reactions: Boyoi
4.80 star(s) 932 Votes