Jan 21, 2023
Luckily, I already know this choice is an illusion. There's no choosing between these girls. It's all of them. I may think I have a favourite, but who that is will change with the wind.
Yeah and I am so glad this is a harem game.

I cannot choose just 1 girl they are all so likable. Usually in harem games there are one or two characters I dislike. But not here. In this game I like them all. The only thing I wish the game did was establish the harem sooner so we did not have to hide relationships from the other girls.

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I personally think Eros (that's the reference I got. Idk if there are other Greek names that Nova references to in this scene/dialogue) is funnier here considering all the crap we did in that party

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I personally think Eros (that's the reference I got. Idk if there are other Greek names that Nova references to in this scene/dialogue) is funnier here considering all the crap we did in that party
Eros was what Orion (MC) was going for with his costume but Nova thought otherwise (hence her line in the scene).

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Eros was what Orion (MC) was going for with his costume but Nova thought otherwise (hence her line in the scene).
and Orion then admit, it's sound so much better :LOL:
Eternum 2023-05-07 12-56-47-89.jpg
Eternum 2023-05-07 12-56-51-93.jpg
anyway, since he has a default name, I call him Orion. I never name the characters after myself anyway, so i perfectly fine with him having an official name that we can refer to it , instead of MC:cool:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1683486364119.png

This is an official announcement of the very first Eternum fan art contest! For the next few weeks, we will be taking submissions of fan art relating to Eternum and at the end, giving out prizes to the top 3 artists!

PRIZES:
1st place: Demon Lord tier access to 0.6 (including Discord role and Patreon content) or $100 Steam gift card
2nd place: God tier access to 0.6 (including Discord role and Patreon content) or $50 Steam gift card
3rd place: Eternumite tier access to 0.6 (including Discord role and Patreon content) or $25 Steam gift card

RULES AND INFO:

1. No renders or usage of AI. Art must be hand-drawn through a physical (painting, pencil, etc.) or a digital (Adobe Illustrator, Paint.NET, etc.) medium.
2. The only theme is that the art must be Eternum-related! It's up to you to choose the character and setting! Art may be lewd or non-lewd.
3. Post your art submission in #fan-art
4. If you have posted fan art on this server before, you may not use previously posted fan art as your submission. The art must be new and never-before-seen! 5. We will be taking submissions until May 31. After that, the moderators and I will vote on our favorites.

And of course, remember that the ultimate goal is to have fun!
Thank you to everyone who decides to join
:ChibiNancyLove:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
The girls in the park

The post-party park scene was so cute! Alex sitting alone talking about the boy she's met and she thinks maybe…. Dalia arriving and telling her about what she did on her private server, but Alex doesn't know the boy is the same one she's starting to feel something for. Then Penny, dressed sexy for Orion, though she won't directly admit it. Dalia is still showing jealousy, fearful that Penny will take the boy she won't yet admit she wants (her thinking that she should get him to pleasure her so that they're even and then that's it, no more) so she goes along to meet Nancy. I think it may not be long before they all know about each other.

I liked this scene a lot for it being a moment in the story where nothing much is happening, just girls being girls.

The rooftop bar meeting

Can we take a moment to appreciate how incredible Annie looks here? Her outfit is simple and cute and totally shows off her awesome body without looking like she's trying to be sexy. Nothing wrong with girls trying to look sexy, of course. Bring it on. And I think Annie could do it well. But this is the look that would have me thinking 'I want to get to know this girl'.

Day of the Dead

Victor is so cool. I like him. His family also. Luna on the car drive, definitely falling for Orion even as she tries to pretend they are just friends. Luna in a bikini! Luna with a chicken on her head!?! What?

WTF was that at the gas station?

College party prep

Nova and the manga was great. Talented girl.
Penny is not being subtle about her intentions. I am sure we're on the verge of something there. Her costume is amazing. Nova's is better.

Last edited:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
The College Party

Damn! That was a lot!

I liked the free roam. No grind, just options to go to different places and do different things. I think I still prefer the standard VN choice based format, and I don't want too much free roam, but it was fun.

Akira-san's game was epic!!

Truth or dare was fun. Professor Connor is a hoot. From his look, I'd guess he's dressed as Slash from Guns 'n Roses? Good choice, if so. The mushroom trip with Idriel urging Orion to get back to Eternum was another wtf?!? Regina is a bitch. I feel a little sorry for Charlotte. She's a mean girl, but I think it's only because she's desperately lonely and struggles to make real friends and being one of Axel's followers was an easy way to feel part of a group.

Regina's Dorm

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
The College Party

Damn! That was a lot!

I liked the free roam. No grind, just options to go to different places and do different things. I think I still prefer the standard VN choice based format, and I don't want too much free roam, but it was fun.

Akira-san's game was epic!!

Truth or dare was fun. Professor Connor is a hoot. From his look, I'd guess he's dressed as Slash from Guns 'n Roses? Good choice, if so. The mushroom trip with Idriel urging Orion to get back to Eternum was another wtf?!? Regina is a bitch. I feel a little sorry for Charlotte. She's a mean girl, but I think it's only because she's desperately lonely and struggles to make real friends and being one of Axel's followers was an easy way to feel part of a group.

Regina's Dorm

It's a fun problem to have, really...

Fun.jpg

Jun 13, 2021
View attachment 2603690

This is an official announcement of the very first Eternum fan art contest! For the next few weeks, we will be taking submissions of fan art relating to Eternum and at the end, giving out prizes to the top 3 artists!

PRIZES:
1st place: Demon Lord tier access to 0.6 (including Discord role and Patreon content) or $100 Steam gift card
2nd place: God tier access to 0.6 (including Discord role and Patreon content) or $50 Steam gift card
3rd place: Eternumite tier access to 0.6 (including Discord role and Patreon content) or $25 Steam gift card

RULES AND INFO:

1. No renders or usage of AI. Art must be hand-drawn through a physical (painting, pencil, etc.) or a digital (Adobe Illustrator, Paint.NET, etc.) medium.
2. The only theme is that the art must be Eternum-related! It's up to you to choose the character and setting! Art may be lewd or non-lewd.
3. Post your art submission in #fan-art
4. If you have posted fan art on this server before, you may not use previously posted fan art as your submission. The art must be new and never-before-seen! 5. We will be taking submissions until May 31. After that, the moderators and I will vote on our favorites.

And of course, remember that the ultimate goal is to have fun!
Thank you to everyone who decides to join
:ChibiNancyLove:
Since the goal is to have fun, why do not admit AI art, out of competition?

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes