rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
What about that sleazy yoga instructor. After being outright destroyed by Nancy, he should be willing enough to assist o'l Gerty
I thought about him... I'm not sure he can lower his standard that much... If he has a standard at all... Or Gertrude... Ok, she is nearly blind... But still...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Man, Eva was a treat. I was prepared for scenes but I did not expect to go form 0 to a 100 with her that time.
Agreed it was indeed unexpected I mean at the start I thought that she would have finished with the well the BJ, I didn't think it would go all the way.
It was hot though, and the fact she said that Eternum had a way to make people meet again is what made me think that maybe we could meet the side girls again, it would be cool if the will be part of the harem like it happened with OIAL. :) :)

Why are you people that mean to her? Doesn't Gertrude deserve little love? It doesn't have to come from MC... Dalia... We can find somewhere a poor sucker for that dirty job... I think...
Like the guy from the gym??:D:D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uhhmmm...
How about a Micaela scene???:unsure:
View attachment 2613650
It will be a boss fight.:ROFLMAO:
:eek::eek::D:D

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Agreed it was indeed unexpected I mean at the start I thought that she would have finished with the well the BJ, I didn't think it would go all the way.
It was hot though, and the fact she said that Eternum had a way to make people meet again is what made me think that maybe we could meet the side girls again, it would be cool if the will be part of the harem like it happened with OIAL. :) :)

Like the guy from the gym??:D:D

OMG. He is... something... else... I'm not sure, Gertrude is only boring,conceited... blind. Even she hasn't deserve such a... beauty...

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'm a fearless man. There's nothing what could frighten me. Except a nude Gertrude...
Or maybe Charlotte in her birthday suit, and yet the only thing you want to keep your eyes away (and yet the mental image will remain with you) from will be her saggy breasts. The protagonist found out about that the hard way. :eek:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Annie (since she's due a scene)
Dalia (same as above)
Alex (Because poster girl and main LIs who become poster girls end up having a scene)

4th could be anyone to be honest, though personally I'm hoping it's Calypso.
And not Idriel? I mean, i don´t know how big will be the actualization but we haven´t resolve yet the incognit of the master Key

Fabled_mike

Apr 10, 2023
You right on this one for sure. There is literally zero build up for a Calypso lewd scene, Orion talked to her like twice?!. May be we will see her fully naked, like Orion accidentally enter eternum again, and right when Calpyso is bathing in a lake or something.
but I hope Caribdis eventually drop this rotation method between Li-s.;)
Caribdis had confirmed that calypso will get a scene. We just don't know when.

Fabled_mike

Apr 10, 2023
and I didn't say it otherwise, did I,? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
You meant in 0.6? I thought you were saying that we will never see a scene with calypso. Also, I dont remember where but someone said that 0.6 will be more in eternum than real life so maybe we get more content with calypso and hopefully a scene too.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Requoting what I said a while back on what I thought of this particular preview pic:

Personally after the initial "oh wow Nova" my mind started blaring red warnings and reminded me of this preview's tagline...
And based on Orion's body language in this scene (sitting on the ground as if he just fell over and is taken aback by the sight in front of him)...

ErmOrion.jpg

...my brain was like "I don't think that's OUR Nova. Nova would be a bit more restrained compared to this."

So yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if this is one of those "house is haunted and giving us illusions of our deepest desires" situations (basically the opposite of what went down in the Dark Arts test at Warthogs), and Orion's about to get a jumpscare once he lets his guard down.
So yeah, like I said I could be wrong. We'll find out once the update hits and we get to this scene, lol.

--​

I agree with Annie, Dalia, and Alex. 4th suggestion sounds interesting as well since the question that bugs me with that is "will it be possible?". Won't be mad if it was a side girl as well but at this point, I don't think it makes sense since Orion is currently in deep with most of the LIs already. Being hopeful, I wish it's a Penelope scene.
Isn't the 4th girl more likely to be someone we haven't met yet? Someone we meet in Eternum?

I think it's way too early for sex with Calypso... but what do I know? ;)
I think it's too early for that. If any it would be a very tame situation with innuendos

As for what scene it could be, my thought is similar to ChipLecsap's idea on the matter...

May be we will see her fully naked, like Orion accidentally enter eternum again, and right when Calpyso is bathing in a lake or something.
See my idea is that Orion could go to Ekabar to talk to Calypso for help on a quest or something (IIRC one of the entries in the laptop back at Nancy's office was about a 'Big Hunt.' That's one potential event that he could ask for help). And then he stumbles on her bathing in a waterfall or lake and - Orion being Orion - he just stares and watch instead of calling out to her. Calypso sees him ogling and launches a magical spell on his location, completely obliterating his hiding place. Then this scene could play out:

Caly: (raises hand on Orion as lightning crackles around it) ANY LAST WORDS?

Orion: Y-you know this reminds me of this vivid dream I had of you threatening to zap the innkeeper after he told you to pay up. And the funny part was I was there and I wasn't even logged-

Caly: (stops charging her spell and looks at him in confusion) Dream? What are you talking about? That actually happened.

Orion: (quickly goes pale) ...What?

Caly: (still looks at him confused)

Orion: (snaps out of it and tries to use her confusion to get out of the situation) ...I-I mean yeah, it did. Just thought it was kinda funny how this seems to be becoming a habit of yours, haha.

And then they start talking about why Orion was even there and Calypso accepts, but before he could press her further about the Inn thing and if she actually saw him back then, she just tells him to bugger off for now lest she changes her mind about not zapping him. And then he starts rationalizing that maybe the event happened (and it was inevitable given Calypso's personality) but not in the way he saw back in the Bleeding Effect scene. And then it doesn't get bought up again until later again down the line.

...But that's just an idea. Could be as Chiplecsap said that we get another Bleeding scene and Orion finds himself in Caly's room while she's changing or in an awkward moment where she's naked. IDK. We'll see.

--​

And not Idriel? I mean, i don´t know how big will be the actualization but we haven´t resolve yet the incognit of the master Key
My personal theory is that the master key is going to be used on the NPC that looks like Benjie once Orion remembers that he has seen said NPC during the Ulysses party (and he's likely going to pursue this lead in order to see if there's some truth about Thanatos being a dead man walking). Could be that he'll have Nova steal the key from Linus, and then find out that Axel has been tracking down the Benjie NPC for a while (which he likely saw at the party, hence the reason he was freaking out at his dad when Orion saw them at the garden. This also explains why he's been MIA in the real world, as per Chang's and Charlotte's testimony in 0.5). This could lead to them temporarily teaming up in order to find and corner the Benjie NPC (who's likely reassigned to another server after the party) and use the master key on him.

As for Idriel...mayhaps we find out her true status sometime later down the line, as I feel that the reveal of her identity requires a...grander stage/event, IMO.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 913 Votes