Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Nobody knows what the amulet is going to do. What we know for certain is that according to the walkthrough, it is the wrong choice. In addition to the story hints from my comment (https://f95zone.to/threads/eternum-v0-5-public-caribdis.93340/post-10809639) it is the developer that releases the walkthrough along with each game update. So if the walkthrough says it is a bad choice then it is a bad choice for sure.
I make sure to have playthroughs with the wrong choices as well - if the Dev wrote story and made renders for watching the world burn, why not check them out. ;)

Jan 21, 2023
I make sure to have playthroughs with the wrong choices as well - if the Dev wrote story and made renders for watching the world burn, why not check them out. ;)
I could not bring myself to watch some scenes like the one where you make Penny cry by meeting Regina or the one where you tell Chang Dalia's password and that asshole at the gym hears it. But this might be a bad scene worth watching since it does not look like it might be linked to hurting the girls.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I could not bring myself to watch some scenes like the one where you make Penny cry by meeting Regina or the one where you tell Chang Dalia's password and that asshole at the gym hears it. But this might be a bad scene worth watching since it does not look like it might be linked to hurting the girls.
I don't remember if I did the second of those (I figured it would be a "down the road" issue, not immediate, as it seems it was) and the Regina option was added after I did my playthrough and wasn't going to download and do a replay just for that purpose.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Amazing game! Are there any resources where I can learn how to make a game like this? I would like to work with Koikatsu.
Ehm, this is Honey Select 2 from Illusion not Koikatsu, anyway you can download it and start playing with it for the graphics, then you need to learn how to use Renpy for the codes and the rest to create your own game, I think there's a dedicated thread here on F95 for both the softwares. :)

Reactions: An known
Jan 23, 2023
Ehm, this is Honey Select 2 from Illusion not Koikatsu, anyway you can download it and start playing with it for the graphics, then you need to learn how to use Renpy for the codes and the rest to create your own game, I think there's a dedicated thread here on F95 for both the softwares. :)
I’m aware it’s Honey Select 2. I was just specifying what I’d prefer to use and hopefully getting pointed to resources on Koikatsu. Regardless, thank you.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I’m aware it’s Honey Select 2. I was just specifying what I’d prefer to use and hopefully getting pointed to resources on Koikatsu. Regardless, thank you.
No problem, anyway I think you can find info about Koikatsu too here for a start, if I'm not mistaken there's an entire thread section dedicated to every software here, so best of luck! :)

Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
When you see the number of cheaters in online games, a lot of people would accept the founder's gift

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Yes, but that is irrelevant when ppl are dying and cheating could potentially save lives.
Orion is not rejecting the gift thinking about saving lives, the gift only affects you in the game, at least that's what Orion thinks, and the only way of dying in the game and in the real life at the same time is being killed by... the Founder's minions, so the object, gift or not is irrelevant in that case. Orion is playing, he have a unique and absurdily strong ability but even with that Dalia kick his ass, so he will be unstoppable in the future but right now is just a cool ability, and with the gamer mentality is a fun ride so why cheat?. Again, for Orion and the girls the gems of doom is just a funny mission in a funny game, of course they want the gems to be rich and famous, but they don't really need it, they are more happy doing plans and well, fooling around and fucking, they don't understand the importance of all of that, so rejecting the gift is logical when you want to have fun playing a game.

If taking the gift or not is a good or a bad call... we don't really know, every reason is just a suposition, but my mama told me that if a shady guy in a basement offers me a gift I need to say no and get away inmediatly, so that was my response.

hitmebaby

Apr 22, 2022
Orion is not rejecting the gift thinking about saving lives, the gift only affects you in the game, at least that's what Orion thinks, and the only way of dying in the game and in the real life at the same time is being killed by... the Founder's minions, so the object, gift or not is irrelevant in that case. Orion is playing, he have a unique and absurdily strong ability but even with that Dalia kick his ass, so he will be unstoppable in the future but right now is just a cool ability, and with the gamer mentality is a fun ride so why cheat?. Again, for Orion and the girls the gems of doom is just a funny mission in a funny game, of course they want the gems to be rich and famous, but they don't really need it, they are more happy doing plans and well, fooling around and fucking, they don't understand the importance of all of that, so rejecting the gift is logical when you want to have fun playing a game.

If taking the gift or not is a good or a bad call... we don't really know, every reason is just a suposition, but my mama told me that if a shady guy in a basement offers me a gift I need to say no and get away inmediatly, so that was my response.
As a said before, letting everyone die because you want to be silly and have sex is beyond stupid and completely unrealistic. Smart is to take everything possible and decide what to do with it. This is flawed storytelling.
Yall tried to censor me by false reporting my comments and mods being what they are, did that, just for disagreeing with your naivette and refuting your arguments. good luck, you will need it.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
As a said before, letting everyone die because you want to be silly and have sex is beyond stupid and completely unrealistic. Smart is to take everything possible and decide what to do with it. This is flawed storytelling.
This appears to be a strawman argument. I don't recall anyone saying you should let everyone die to have sex. Nor does that appear to be possible in this game.

Flawed storytelling? It's a CHOICE in the STORY. If anyone is flawed it's the CHOOSER not the story teller, i.e. the developer. And, since you don't know the outcome of either choice, it's just a personal preference as to how the PLAYER makes that choice, not some evil intent on the part of anyone.

If you are just trying to make some sophomoric argument about good choices vs evil ones, take it to some other forum. Such discussions are off-topic on F95 and liable for removal at any time.

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
Is it really confirmed that the people who die in game also die in real life? The only thing we have going is speculation regarding Benjamin's death although I think it's pretty much true at this point . Everything that the cast has been doing up to this point is playing and coincidentally uncovering the secrets of Eternum while still being in the mentality of "it's still just a game". The argument regarding whether taking the amulet is a good or bad choice is pointless IMO since it currently doesn't even affect the story as it is now. The thoughts WE as players of this game and the choices given to us by the developer are two separate things so aligning ones own thinking won't change the outcome. As far as I remember as well, not everyone in the cast knows what us as the players know with regards to the secrets in Eternum so them being 'silly' really doesn't matter much does it?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Is it really confirmed that the people who die in game also die in real life? The only thing we have going is speculation regarding Benjamin's death although I think it's pretty much true at this point . Everything that the cast has been doing up to this point is playing and coincidentally uncovering the secrets of Eternum while still being in the mentality of "it's still just a game". The argument regarding whether taking the amulet is a good or bad choice is pointless IMO since it currently doesn't even affect the story as it is now. The thoughts WE as players of this game and the choices given to us by the developer are two separate things so aligning ones own thinking won't change the outcome. As far as I remember as well, not everyone in the cast knows what us as the players know with regards to the secrets in Eternum so them being 'silly' really doesn't matter much does it?
Well Thanatos is dead as well.

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
Well Thanatos is dead as well.
Difference between the two is Thanatos is active in game . Although, wasn't there a theory around here stating that Benjamin was a butler in the dinner party for the gem holders ? Like he was serving hors d'oeuvres or some shit?

Reactions: rudy007
4.80 star(s) 913 Votes