Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Definitely the biggest thing that was missing from OiaL.
Probably because the ending overall felt very rushed. It kinda feels like Caribdis couldn't wait to put OiaLT to rest to be able to start Eternum to fully exploit all the experience he made developing OiaLT. Some of the endings really didn't made toooo much sense. I mean imagine the teacher realizing that she would only be one girl in a harem. :ROFLMAO:

Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
All the girls in this game are top tier, but does anybody else feel like Annie hasn't gotten her moment to shine yet? I hope we get to see her show off her Eternum skills in the near future. Maybe she'll end up being a ruthless killer in combat, completely at odds with her personality :sneaky:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
soooo in last week of june..??

maybe early july..??

well 1 month to go
(I feel like someone making an automated response whenever the question on when the release will be pops up but whatev I suppose)

Current progress bar status as of June 15...

progress bar v6 copy.png

As for news regarding release, I'll just repost what I said earlier to someone wondering when the next update will release...

A release for next month seems likely given this was what he said on Itch.io a while back...

00.jpg

Going by past releases he usually posts the definitive release dates (along with the Changelog) just days before the release of the beta version for the highest tier (which gets leaked here usually on the same day). Sooooo...yeah, just a few more weeks left I think.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The heart tell me YES!
The patreon rules tell me no.
Well, if leaves it to the lastest update... Or only put hidden content on subscribestar... Many devs do that way.

Personally I hate Patreon because they try to be false moralists... As long the dev doesn't condone it and the line of fiction is well mentioned I don't see the issue...

I mean, there's no chance fans of incest games around here actually want to do incest in real life... right guys?... :HideThePain:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
All the girls in this game are top tier, but does anybody else feel like Annie hasn't gotten her moment to shine yet? I hope we get to see her show off her Eternum skills in the near future. Maybe she'll end up being a ruthless killer in combat, completely at odds with her personality :sneaky:
Considering how much of a scaredy cat she is and the current story trajectory setting up further interactions with creepy-ass shit (i.e. rest of the harem finding out about NPCs being dead people, finding out the truth behind the creepy ass voices that Orion hears, rest of the harem finding out about Orion's dreams and possibly interacting with the figures that show up there themselves, the inevitable meeting with the Syndicate)...

...yeah, much as I like Annie and all, I say good luck to her trying to deal with all of that.

TheFridgeHorrorIsReal.jpg

No pressure. /snickers

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Maybe she'll surprise us all.
Yeah, kidding aside her character growth is the one I'm interested in seeing considering...

-Her tendency to go scaredy-cat when it comes to horror themes and spooky stuff despite being an experienced player in Eternum (which I already stated). Again, I like to see how she conquers that fear as the story dives more into the creepy shit behind the game

-Her hero-worship of the Founder, and how she could grow out of that once the truth about Eternum is revealed and what the Founder's true goals are

-Her low self-esteem which is clear to see when she compares herself to the other girls, and how she'll learn to grow out of that and become unafraid in "competing" with the rest of the harem

Last edited:
Reactions: Salviocass99

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
That actually is right. She had a very long and lovely episode with the MC on that sci-fi server, but she really didn't do much herself there, while pretty much all the other girls had really bad ass moments in Eternum at least once. I mean....even Penny had her dramatic "death scene".

Jan 21, 2023
I dont want annie to be a ruthless killer or cruel. It is so at odds with her current personality that it would be jarring. You can be powerful without being a ruthless killer. Like the kind that engages in more straightforward and honorable combat, being kind to your enemies after you beat their ass etc. But maybe that is just me that feels this way. I would like to see her use her powers though. I think she is second only to Nova in terms of level and I have a feeling that after Nova (because of Dione) and Calypso she might be the strongest in the group.

Jan 21, 2023
Well, if leaves it to the lastest update... Or only put hidden content on subscribestar... Many devs do that way.

Personally I hate Patreon because they try to be false moralists... As long the dev doesn't condone it and the line of fiction is well mentioned I don't see the issue...

I mean, there's no chance fans of incest games around here actually want to do incest in real life... right guys?... :HideThePain:
I think there will be a threesome/foursome with the carters but it will be toned down a bit. Kind of like the lauren/judie scene. Maybe some light making out but that's about it. I hope I am wrong and there is full on lesbian action but we'll see.

• Angry
Reactions: ThaDude1977 and EJW

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
That actually is right. She had a very long and lovely episode with the MC on that sci-fi server, but she really didn't do much herself there, while pretty much all the other girls had really bad ass moments in Eternum at least once. I mean....even Penny had her dramatic "death scene".
Yep, Annie needs an eternumcentric chapter, she is supose to be one of the best players in the world (for the hints in early episodes), but in the three times she was with Orion playing, she was a scary cat in two of them. Is one of the reasons I'm expecting the next update yearningly, you people know Nova is my fav, but every girl in this game is my fav too, and I'm pretty sure that in the Battlefield realm is the time to Annie to shine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Now, I don't want to say the the behaviour is the same, but I don't know......
It's an interesting thought...
We will wait and see I suppose....

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Now, I don't want to say the the behaviour is the same, but I don't know......
It's an interesting thought...
We will wait and see I suppose....
The Jedi and Sith are based in the samurais, so is not by chance. The Jedi code and the samurai code (bushido) are the same concept, and the sith are like the ronin (errant samurai).
Maybe a final duel in a volcano between Thanatos and Orion? Orion with the high ground, of course.

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes