ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
i have no idea how renpy works, but would it be possible to do something similiar like a braindance from cyberpunk?

this could open up so much possibilities for this game ;)

now im diving in into chapter 2....the masterpiece :)

caribdis you are a fucking genious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caribdis

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I must admit that the game is very handsome, I love the animations and design of the characters, and I was fascinated by this part (it would have been great for us players to move and take the photos but I think it is a lot to ask), damn, I loved this part and the story that is putting together with Alexandra Sin título.png

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I must admit that the game is very handsome, I love the animations and design of the characters, and I was fascinated by this part (it would have been great for us players to move and take the photos but I think it is a lot to ask), damn, I loved this part and the story that is putting together with Alexandra View attachment 1540961
Yeah, Caribdis is the Kubrick of Visual Novels, he either does it good or doesn't do it at all

Reactions: Paarl and Llamarama

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Luna's father needs to be protected.
so that he could freak us out on Halloween but if horror movies taught me anything(aside have some paranoia over even harmless tea cups or bars of soap) is that the guy who makes jokes/pranks about dying horribly, usually ends up dying right after the “stupid jerk”(or "the one who freaks out") of the story

Llamarama

Dec 29, 2018
and Chang's girlfriend is actually Thanatos XD and Chop-Chop is actually the creator of Eternum who wants to chill around XD that's why made the whole Gems of Doom thing and the 3 super-weapons XD
Chang's girlfriend being Thanatos does actually make some amount of sense. Not only is she big and strong enough to be Thanatos, it would also explain why she didn't kill MC + Dalia when presented the chance.

This game is genuinely the funniest around (well, except for maybe Once in a Lifetime!). Had me laughing out loud many times.
Can't wait for the inevitable reveal that Chang is Chop Chop! The only reasonable explanation!
And if Chang is Chop Chop plus his girlfriend is Thanatos, then MC's friends already have 5/10 of the Gems of Doom on top of the 2/3 Weapons of Atlas!

...unless Chang goes hoes before bros and turns on MC to take over Eternum with his girlfriend. That would be a dark twist gollwed by an epic final bossfight.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Chang's girlfriend being Thanatos does actually make some amount of sense. Not only is she big and strong enough to be Thanatos, it would also explain why she didn't kill MC + Dalia when presented the chance.
and just like that my silly joke just became an interesting theory XD
shia.gif

Reactions: HogRocket

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update, and I must say, it was a pure joy.
It gave us the laughs, the scares, heartwarming moments, saucy lewds, action, and also the share of assholes that we'd like to give a good smacking (lol), and so much more.

Thanks Caribdis for delivering another wholesome update! I hope you have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your holidays.

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020

And if Chang is Chop Chop plus his girlfriend is Thanatos, then MC's friends already have 5/10 of the Gems of Doom on top of the 2/3 Weapons of Atlas!

...unless Chang goes hoes before bros and turns on MC to take over Eternum with his girlfriend. That would be a dark twist gollwed by an epic final bossfight.
its bros before hoes, not bros before dark-soul-boss-wifes. She aint no hoe, mind your tongue boi

4.80 star(s) 876 Votes