Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Ok so I made a gif with all the Eternum girls (sorry @Dorfnutter but we don't have Calypso nude for the moment so I didn't add her for the moment ;))
IIRC she DOES have a wallpaper showing her nude but it's locked in the Eternumite tier (and I don't have the cash for that DX).

So yeah, best wait until she actually gets on her birthday suit in the game, lol.

(Also while I like Calypso and all I'm still an Annie stan at heart so there's that lol)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer and Ellyx

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
IIRC she DOES have a wallpaper showing her nude but it's locked in the Eternumite tier (and I don't have the cash for that DX).

So yeah, best wait until she actually gets on her birthday suit in the game, lol.

(Also while I like Calypso and all I'm still an Annie stan at heart so there's that lol)
Yes, Annie....:love:
Meme.png

Reactions: Dorfnutter

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
Did you throw a cat into the references?
nope. it's an additional dataset you can include that was trained on extra breasts. It's actually the combination of two extra datasets, both of which add extra breasts, one of which included images of the triple boob lady from Total Recall.

Reactions: Elhemeer

hemgarcia

May 14, 2023
View attachment 1388359

Overview:
You’re moving with your best friend to the city of Kredon, home to some of the best schools and universities in the country, to continue your studies. However, in Kredon, there’s only one thing everyone talks about: ETERNUM—the virtual, hyper-reality MMORPG game released a few years ago that revolutionized the world of technology.
With a neural implant that recreates the five senses, it becomes impossible to distinguish between the game and the real world.
Thousands of servers form the network of Eternum: from colorful, magic-filled fantasy worlds to foggy sci-fi cities, no world is beyond reach.
Nevertheless, looking beyond the surface, there's a darker side to this pretty facade: black markets, torture, rape, illegal content trafficking, unlawful assemblies, data theft… Eternum follows the rules of no man.
For some reason, governments turn a blind eye to this; there’s no regulation and no control. Some say it’s because the game is highly addictive, some say it’s because the market moves millions of dollars daily, some say those in power have been bribed, and others say… there’s something else going on.
And you? What’s your role in this story?
Well... That’s up to you now.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-15
Release Date: 2023-02-14
Developer: Caribdis - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5 Public
Language: English
Other Games: Once in a Lifetime
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other:
COMPRESSED* - iOS PORT*

Extras:
Walkthrough - In-Depth Walkthrough* - MultiMod* - Italian Translation* - Turkish Translation* - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1388350 View attachment 1388347 View attachment 1610406 View attachment 1388341 View attachment 1794791 View attachment 1388343 View attachment 2392525 View attachment 1388352 View attachment 1388351 View attachment 1388342 View attachment 2392529 View attachment 1610402 View attachment 2392526 View attachment 1388348 View attachment 2392530 View attachment 1388346 View attachment 1388344 View attachment 2392527 View attachment 1388349 View attachment 1610404
When will the update come?

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
My favourite WTF moment in the last chapter, even more than the Thanatos was dead all the time.

And... I'm the only one that was scared and aroused seeing Calypso in this scene?:
No? Just me? Well, okay.

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes