hemgarcia

May 14, 2023
Is there saves for version 0.5? I have deleted the previous game and archives, and I don't want to start playing from scratch when the new version arrives, which would waste a lot of time:(

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
Dude she's the poster girl for this upcoming update. And barring 0.1 to 0.3 which basically served as a combined prologue of sorts, everytime a main LI is the poster girl there's a guaranteed scene for said LI (i.e. Annie was poster girl for 0.4 and she got a scene, Nova was poster girl for 0.5 and guess what she got a scene).

Not to mention the previews show Orion visiting her in her new apartment. Ain't no way a scene ain't happening there.
Wasn't it mentioned that she is combatting a cold in that scene? Guess they want to risk it. Common sense goes out the window when horny :LOL:

ztg1234

May 19, 2018
Dude she's the poster girl for this upcoming update. And barring 0.1 to 0.3 which basically served as a combined prologue of sorts, everytime a main LI is the poster girl there's a guaranteed scene for said LI (i.e. Annie was poster girl for 0.4 and she got a scene, Nova was poster girl for 0.5 and guess what she got a scene).

Not to mention the previews show Orion visiting her in her new apartment. Ain't no way a scene ain't happening there.
Sure, but I was responding to someone mentioning who will get fucked in this update, and while there might be a scene with her as you pointed out, idk if it'll go all the way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JosephH151

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Exactly the 3 scenes we know for sure are Annie,Dalia and Alex for this update (y)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

My theory, is that Annie, will get lewd scene outside of Eternum. as some Sherlock holmes investigator :LOL: , pointed out the resemblance on the pictures.(y)

I think Alex also getting it outside of the Eternum, precisely in her new apartment.

Dalia definitely getting her lewd scene inside of Eternum, specifly on the Western server.
and the forth one, either Calypso, or Nova. inside of Eternum .

I think for Calypso is too early, so she might get some animated nude scene like Dalia did in episode 2, and thats gonna be her gallery scene, what will be considered the forth lewd scene.:unsure:.

But my Wish is actually goes for Nova, as the surprising fourth .:giggle:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'm thinking Annie and Dalia, doubt Nova will get something and idk about Alex :HideThePain:
It will most likely be Alex, Annie, Dalia and Calypso. There are 4 scenes in 0.6 and those are the LIs that didn't have scenes in 0.5.

The scene for Annie is confirmed. We have a screenshot of Dalia apparently getting her top off, so that seems pretty sure as well. Alex was the poster girl for 0.6 so that makes it pretty sure as well. And Calypso was in a lot of preview screenshots, actually probably more than poor/pure Luna who has only been in like...2 with one being a selfy of Penny with Luna in the background (probably from a shopping trip, because it looked like a clothing store), so that makes it likely that there will be some scene with her or one of the girls with a scene in 0.5 would get another one in 0.6 (maybe Nova, due to the one preview shot).

Last edited:
Reactions: PeterSBigD

Keemstar2003

Dec 1, 2020
It will most likely be Alex, Annie, Dalia and Calypso. There are 4 scenes in 0.6 and those are the LIs that didn't have scenes in 0.5.

The scene for Annie is confirmed. We have a screenshot of Dalia apparently getting her top off, so that seems pretty sure as well. Alex was the poster girl for 0.6 so that makes it pretty sure as well. And Calypso was in a lot of preview screenshots, actually probably more than poor/pure Luna who has only been in like...2 with one being a selfy of Penny with Luna in the background (probably from a shopping trip, because it looked like a clothing store), so that makes it likely that there will be some scene with her or one of the girls with a scene in 0.5 would get another one in 0.6 (maybe Nova, due to the one preview shot).
Alex,Annie and Dalia are locked forsure. I don't think it would make sense for Calypso right now to get a scene but maybe big relationship building between the mc and her in 0.6. For the last Scene I see it hard to be Nancy or Penelope, Ima just guess Nova since she's in the Update Thumbnail.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I gotta ask but, who here replays the ENTIRE game to refresh their memory or for another reason right before a new version drops?
Usually I don't, but I'll have to, since I had to change the SSD. It will be a nice week I guess, I'm already prepared for the release...

unas_fap_3.gif

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Can someone share pics of what happens if you break Annie's heart? I don't want to get my hands dirty lol
Admit it, we know you don't want to know about that. You just want to know who did that in order for that person to be prosecuted at the F95zone tribunal.

Nah. Annie, Dalia, Alex and maybe Nova. Luna, Nancy and Penny need to wait.
No they don't. They can come to me anytime. :whistle:

Reactions: Zeitguerst

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
It's always an interesting feeling when you're reviewing something to find any errors in a beta and you can't find any. I mean, damn! The booba aren't that distracting, are they? (Yes, they are. Especially in this update.)

Two things that may be lost as this thread eventually gets hotter:
1 - Please support Caribdis, even if it's a small one time thing. He definitely deserves it. I'd give the game a second review if I could.
2 - The Discord gets locked down until public release for what should hopefully be obvious reasons, only paid members can access. I always see that question pop up with every release.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021

Lookie here partner, other than some minor teasing about human/elf taboo, Caly still lacks sufficient motive to face prosecution by the long schlong of the law in these here parts

On an unrelated note gentlemen, assuming our righteous deputy Dorfnutter doesn't beat me to it, this here humble, god-fearing man will post the walkthrough when it drops tomorrow mornin'

Sleep tight, sunshines

AfterGlowZ

Apr 13, 2022
I think we can be sure that the resulting scenarios have
1. alex (she is the cover girl and blushes in the preview image)
2.annie (the preview picture pointed out that mc cum on her face)
3.dalia (remember what alex said to her in 0.5? "You should ask him to go further")
4. I am not sure about the last one. According to the preview picture, the main character blushing means that she will get a scene, and our elf princess calypso obviously does, but nova is also possible. She shows her perfect in the preview picture body shape...I am more inclined towards calypso
Should be tonight, we'll know the answer

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Very true. The man was distraught about leaving that place, and quoting Alex here "You were going to abandon us (her and Nova) for a chance to get laid?" after Calypso told her what had happened. Way to throw the man under the bus. :LOL:
The man needed TWO. MORE. Seconds!

That's IT! Even I want to know the name of that server!

>_<

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes