Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Very nice read, and I actually agree with everything you said, I should have been clearer in that, I think harem games appeal to that nature, but are way too easy, no challenges whatsoever, a 'power trip/fantasy' in that the player has every girl fawn in front of him, they are 'his', usually without doing anything other than being there, and usually MCs are good looking, smart and charming, and/or have a godly cock, and/or girls have no real depth other than to please the 'alpha male'.

Nothing to do with real life, especially not with the state of our 'civilized world'. A quote I like, 'Strong men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create hard times, hard times create strong men.' We're right in the middle, that's why those harem games are that appealing to many people, they live their fantasies in them cause they of course can't in the real world.

Now, would I like to have a harem surround me in real life ? The animal part of me would obviously say yes, but the moral part wouldn't, and I need that bit of 'realism' (as much as there can be in an AVN) in the games I play. Or, they need to be very well-written, and have character development, not just a bland meet'n fuck type I'll easily forget.

I'd say that's why I love Caribdis games, cause while it contradicts my moral stance, the writing and development parts (which are what I look for the most in AVNs, believe it or not, 'I play for the story') are great, on top of the very refined renders he treats us with.

Just in case, I don't want to offend anyone here, cause Eternum is fucking awesome, and Caribdis is a cool dude who clearly loves what he does.
Yes, AVNs do miss the mark on Harems quite often, but, we need to remember that if "nothing happens", the sexual aspect of the game decreases as well. Concessions need to be made. Otherwise, you end up with slow burn games, and well, those can have ultra nice stories, if there's no sex, for an AVN, well... part of the supporters are eventually going to go somewhere else.

In real life, I couldn't deal with a Harem. One woman nagging is already more than enough, 4, 5, 9, 10... would be unbearable for most men. Which I guess is why every single known large harems, separated the women from their owner, guess some things do no change with time *chuckles*.

I'll agree that Caridbis so far, does seem to hold a decent pace, and they girls don't just fall into your lap as well, without it being grindy either (the other side of harem games I guess.) He does seem to do it just right so far.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
No. first of all, he only gonna start working on the new episode after the official public release of the episode. that will be August 22. so likely, he only start working on 0.7 at the end of August, if we count 5 mounth for development, January is the earliest estimate . but we should not rule out any christmas break either, so I would assume a February is more likely chance, for the first version of 0.7
in short, see you in 2024 :LOL:
Quite interesting, seeing as 0.5 demon lord tier release was on January 19, that's 6 months and 9 days between it and 0.6 release on the same tier, assuming that, i'd say we may see a January 2024 release for 0.7 or February if there's a "christmas break"

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021
TBH i tho the full "plot" scene was gonna be like mc + dalia but then ALEX jump in n yup one of the best "plot" sequence scene

tho i kinda curious what 0.7 opening gonna look like, after the ending of the 0.6

is it gonna like 0.4 to 0.5 or is it gonna take a whole new turn

cant wait to see the next "plot"

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
TBH i tho the full "plot" scene was gonna be like mc + dalia but then ALEX jump in n yup one of the best "plot" sequence scene

tho i kinda curious what 0.7 opening gonna look like, after the ending of the 0.6

is it gonna like 0.4 to 0.5 or is it gonna take a whole new turn

cant wait to see the next "plot"
First we have to see how the ending of 0.6 will be resolved.

AikShen

Sep 21, 2021
Spanish
Android:
Pc:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
The rating system here is not really reliable. Most games, unless they truly suck, will have mostly positive rating (3.5+)

Negative ratings, are usually pretty difficult to keep up on this site (especially with some developpers where negative reviews seem to be reported very quickly, but that is probably a total coincidence of course) as the rules on rating games in here, are so weird. I've had many negative ratings removed, effectively increasing the score of those games, and I'm pretty certain I'm not the only one like that.

That put aside, with the biggest/popular games, the weighted rating is more accurate as the larger amount of ratings and so on balance things out, mostly.

It is quite an achievement to have, in effect, the top game, done with Illusion's stuff as well. Not many manage to do that. That alone really speaks volume about the game's quality.
That's cool and all but ... I don't really know what that has to do with what I said. I don't think anyone trusts reviews on this site that much. I just figured when someone says "best game", it means there's some kind of general consensus and not really stemming from the ratings on this site.
Even my personal top 5 is subjective. They're simply what I like the most. Although, I do stay away from anything rated below a 3 as a rule of thumb so I still use it for something. It's just from my experience, anything that massively disliked is disliked for a good reason.

So what is your top 5 now?
I don't want to get too off-topic but four of them are in my signature. I'll probably organize it later to make it more clear. Eternum is definitely there. I'm still deciding what no. 5 should be. Used to be BADIK but that was before ep 9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's why I like Eternum so much. Sure there are still a good amount of tired tropes and just straight-up memes (not saying I don't like the jokes because I do) but the world-building is pretty creative and is brought to life through this medium. It's that perfect marriage between a fun idea and knowing how to utilize the different aspects of a VN that I always appreciate.

Reactions: Cratchen

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
aint gottten past the whole update but holy fuck DO NOT LET ONION/MC COOK EVER AGAIN
Fire update so far, but rare onion L
NVM HE GOT TO BANG ALEX, ALL IS FORGIVEN ON THIS BLESSED DAY

+7min: AND SHE LET US FINISH INSIDE LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

+2min: THERES MORE??????? AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

+8min: I was gonna say gatdamn that was fucking insane but leave it to wannabe kingpin to ruin the moment smh, jesus fuck tho that was hands down the best scene we got yet, one hell of a way to give out the climax too. Others have said it here already but Cari and the guy he's working with (iirc) have gone above and beyond with this one. Had doubts about Alex's spot at the top tied to a certain equally horny redhead, but this one knocked her out of the park. For now atleast, I still have my bias for her. Welp, leave it to Cari to casually gut my liver with serotonin just to uppercut me with newfound curiosity now that Bane from wish is having a more prominent role in all this. Welp, I'll gladly power through another 5-6 months for it, surely the rest of us would say the same :")
Once again, Fire update. Def more than made up for the few shortcomings the previous update had, as good as it was. Cari making it outta the itch.io regulatory changes with this one.

Last edited:

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
and T-shirt, don't forget the T-shirt :WaitWhat::LOL:
If Cari won't sell that stuff in the near future, I might consider him brain damaged. This is such a money printing opportunity, while simultanously making his fan base happy. Both for the shirts and the plushie (although I do understand how producing a plushie would be considerably harder for a single dev who primarily focuses his time on developing the game; but the shirts are an absolute no brainer)

All in all, what a glorious update. Alex scene was the hottest scene in the game so far IMHO and this is coming from an Annie kinda guy. Both in setting and execution. He's been stepping up the animation game too or is that recency bias? Now if you excuse me, this is a rather busy time, gotta play the new Stray Incubus update before Crimson High drops tomorrow :KEK::KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: wiseold6996

Knoxy427

Dec 20, 2019
I haven't played the new content yet but i love this game. The story has so much potential and if i read the spoilers correctly Then the new update is some freeroam and if the future updates are anything like in my mind then this game is gonna sky rocket to the top easily

Edit: i've replayed the entire game and i must start by saying Those cliffhangers will be the death of me. That said, well fucking done. Once again another AMAZING update, i can't wait to see what the future story brings

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Got a new computer since the last update, so I'm doing a complete playthrough again and just had to stop and say I feel like Michael Jackson at the moment...

Annie are you ok?

1690590024535.png

And yes, as I always do in every game that lets you put both your name and your surname/last name, I am playing as my alter ego, Phillip Herkhunt. (if you don't get it, say the name again a few times till it clicks)

• Haha
Reactions: Phase_01

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
No. first of all, he only gonna start working on the new episode after the official public release of the episode. that will be August 22. so likely, he only start working on 0.7 at the end of August, if we count 5 mounth for development, January is the earliest estimate . but we should not rule out any christmas break either, so I would assume a February is more likely chance, for the first version of 0.7
in short, see you in 2024 :LOL:
It used to be three months of developments and that's how often the updates were released until 0.6 which took more than 3 months, sucks it has gotten longer

4.80 star(s) 919 Votes