• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
May Luna protect me!

Yeah, Alex most likely will sit the next one out, same with Diala, Annie and Calypso. That is what I mean: We now have what seems like a bit of a rigid structure that would make things a bit too predictable. For 0.6 we pretty much knew in advance which girls will get scenes and feature prominently and which will hardly feature at all.

But to mix things up one girl that had a bigger scene in 0.5 would have to sit 0.7 out for one of the girls that had a bigger scene in 0.6. So for Penny, Nancy or - Luna forbid - Luna that would mean they essentially wouldn't be in two updates in a row (0.6 and then 0.7), while Nova had a large enough role in 0.6, so not being in 0.7 would only end up having her not be in one update. That is all I'm saying. Might as well that Cari doesn't mix things up or that we get 5 girls being the focus of one update or he mixes up the structure completely...we'll see.
I imagine this "rotation" will shake up once we start getting into threesome and group scenes. We still need development with individual girls first. Which I predict will get "wrapped up" by episode 9 (meaning we'll have had sex with each individual girl provided we're on their routes). Maybe by then we'll already start to see threesomes, thus shaking up the structure like you're hoping for. Seeing girls featured more frequently or less to make room for less developed routes.

Reactions: Takkatakka

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Is the third time you insinuate that Nova is not gonna have scenes in the next update. The third time! Takkatakka, you are playing with fire!

View attachment 2814220

And she has the One Piece date just before the pirate server, I'm pretty sure Nova will be in the next update. Alex is the one I think will be MIA; her feelings for Orion and her father threathening not only the guy she likes but the girls, the only people who really loves her not because she is a Bardot but because she is herself is to much for a girl who has spent the last years shutting her feelings and trying to be a strong, independent girl that she thinks it is.
Orion has turned her world around, she needs time to think about it.
May Luna protect me!

Yeah, Alex most likely will sit the next one out, same with Diala, Annie and Calypso. That is what I mean: We now have what seems like a bit of a rigid structure that would make things a bit too predictable. For 0.6 we pretty much knew in advance which girls will get scenes and feature prominently and which will hardly feature at all.

But to mix things up one girl that had a bigger scene in 0.5 would have to sit 0.7 out for one of the girls that had a bigger scene in 0.6. So for Penny, Nancy or - Luna forbid - Luna that would mean they essentially wouldn't be in two updates in a row (0.6 and then 0.7), while Nova had a large enough role in 0.6, so not being in 0.7 would only end up having her not be in one update. That is all I'm saying. Might as well that Cari doesn't mix things up or that we get 5 girls being the focus of one update or he mixes up the structure completely...we'll see.
I imagine this "rotation" will shake up once we start getting into threesome and group scenes. We still need development with individual girls first. Which I predict will get "wrapped up" by episode 9 (meaning we'll have had sex with each individual girl provided we're on their routes). Maybe by then we'll already start to see threesomes, thus shaking up the structure like you're hoping for. Seeing girls featured more frequently or less to make room for less developed routes.
Regarding the current scene schedule/structure, this is what Cari said on the matter...

eyetwitch.jpg

eyetwitch02.jpg

Soooooo, yeah. Make of that what you will.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Regarding the current scene schedule/structure, this is what Cari said on the matter...

View attachment 2814282

View attachment 2814284

Soooooo, yeah. Make of that what you will.
Yeah, yeah...there also won't be any cliffhanger at the end of updates...I know... :sneaky:

Edit: That probably means he will mix things up one way or the other.

Who knows...maybe we watch that Once Piece final episode with Nova together with another anime lover:

screenshot0014.png

:BootyTime:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yeah, yeah...there also won't be any cliffhanger at the end of updates...I know... :sneaky:
I mean...Nova having an animated mini-scene of sorts when she just had a full scene last update kinda proves the point, lol.

Edit:

Edit: That probably means he will mix things up one way or the other.
Mhm, I can see him pulling quickies with the girls who already got their solo penetration scenes once he starts gunning for the scenes with 2 or more girls. Easy way to make solo scenes that way (though the sequence as to which girl gets said scenes may prolly happen in random).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Takkatakka

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
I dunno, did they set a date for that (memory kinda fuzzy in that regard)? I suppose that'll depend if she gets Orion alone in a room and such next update, lol.
I don't think a date was set up unlike Nova but a man can hope :coffee:

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
I just strated to play this game..
But MC looks like a Horny perverted loser...
I mean he's always horny..and he become too shy when talking to a girl..
Is this going to change?

Jan 21, 2023
Maybe you have different definition of Loser...
And again i haven't played this game much...
But MC gives me 'Always thinking with D' vibe
The MC is always going to be a bit of a horndog (and that is honestly required for a harem game like this to work) but he becomes much better as you keep playing. In the first couple of updates I would even call him a bit of a creep but he has evolved from that quite a lot and with the latest update I would go so far as to call him one of my favorite AVN MCs. I would recommend following the harem route as described in the walkthrough - the MC grows quite a lot in my opinion.

But hey if it is not for you then its not for you. Plenty of other games out there.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Maybe you have different definition of Loser...
And again i haven't played this game much...
But MC gives me 'Always thinking with D' vibe
I mean...most of that are just thoughts and nothing he actually says.

And a loser? Were exactly is he losing? Seems to me, he is very much winning most of the time in whatever he does. :ROFLMAO:

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
The MC is always going to be a bit of a horndog (and that is honestly required for a harem game like this to work) but he becomes much better as you keep playing. In the first couple of updates I would even call him a bit of a creep but he has evolved from that quite a lot and with the latest update I would go so far as to call him one of my favorite AVN MCs. I would recommend following the harem route as described in the walkthrough - the MC grows quite a lot in my opinion.

But hey if it is not for you then its not for you. Plenty of other games out there.
You are right...thank you for clear it up

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes