Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
Legitimately the best game I have ever played. I am very impressed. Will be supporting the creator just based on the quality of, well absolutely everything. This game literally slaps the hands of some popular animes out there, the story is that good. Cannot wait for the next one.

Last edited:

ProtoJoto

Aug 25, 2021
It just occurred to me how Penny might fit into the battle-harem. We've seen an Eternumite fawning over her in the cafe scene, and it was mentioned that the related Eternum-themed post on her Instagram was her most-liked ever. Once she is playing on Eternum, and posting a stream of Eternum-cosplay pics to her Instagram, her popularity will explode with the Eternumites. When the MC gets in a tight spot, she will be able to summon an army of player-characters to aid the harem.

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
I'm really conflicted about this game.

Graphics are amazing, it's incredible how much the developer has improved from the previous game. Characters are varied, all very attractive and kind of different, but too over the top sometimes. Writing is not bad, dialogues flows better than the average of these games and there are some genuinely funny moments (I absolutely loved the bit where the MC thought he was being followed).

On the other hand the plot is very weak, it seems that the only motor of the game world is the MC, nothing happens outside of him. From the moment he starts playing the game he immediately starts solving mysteries that no one other could, eberyone else seems a noob, there is no struggle whatsoever from his part. There are hints of him being like a chosen one to justify all this, but frankly that would be just lazy writing. At the beginning the MC is hinted as not being particularly successful with women, and it plays out as a funny scene, going on with the game one could wonder why though, 'cause every single woman in the game immediately falls for him, with no effort whatsoever on his part.
I also find an extremely lazy choice to cut out any possible contrast with his best friend by making him fall in love with an extremely unattractive girl, it could have just been a funny scene, but to me it felt childish to get rid of any potential threat from his part dealing with him this way.

Anyway the game is extremely good, but there are too many things that makes my eyes roll painfully.
Although I disagree with everything you said here, posts like this are important to keep devs on their toes while making the game. Praises are abundant here and well deserved but criticism also can contribute for a better experience.
The problem is that I think you are taking things a bit too serious for a AVN, for example the way Cardbis dealt with our male friend "threat" using humor is perfect for his style (his best trait, IMO).
The whole chosen one MC thing also was always there and is of course a center piece for the story. The phone call at the train station, the 100% game match, his dreams/visions, etc... it was always there and be sure that without it Caribdis wouldn't be able to tell the story he wants to.
The girls falling for the MC quickly also fits with the fast paced plot that is unfolding. Besides, it is VERY punishing, one wrong choice and your path with the girl gets grayed out so you have to choose wisely on every early interaction.

Anyways, since you already enjoy the game like you mentioned, I suggest you don't take things too seriously. Enjoy the story for what it is and I bet you will have a wonderful time. (y)

bono321

Formerly 'Sera321'
Apr 9, 2020
I really like the game so far. Some of the jokes made me laugh out loud, especially the shop keeper Chop-Chop and the yoga pose of the one repeater absolutely killed me. The game also plays with clichés well right at the start of each update (the womanizer part at the start and the paranoia talk with his friend laughing and being the “agent” respectively).

My only nitpick is that the game has a hard slant towards the MC with how fast he gets involved with numerous important things, like two of the ten gems and even getting one, seeing the number one player, the Benjamin investigation, the woman showing up only for him with the mystery, 2 of the three legendary weapons close to him. All that together is a bit much and makes the story seem really fast at times, though I prefer it to the opposite extreme where nothing ever happens. Still, I feel it could have been stretched out more, especially with how gripping his dreams with the butterfly lady are to me. If it was just the woman asking for help and Calypso so far for example, I would still be interested and it would feel less like the MC gets handed too much.

Also really like all the girls so far. They are unique and I didn’t get pulled out of the game by over the top horniness you find sometimes, with Nancy tracing the MCs dick while he sleeps being the exception to that and even that I liked in hindsight after the context of the yoga scene where she goes off talking about her fantasies. Gives her a Nympho vibe that’s hot as long as it’s not everyone, but like I said you did a good job making the girls unique.

Luna is probably my favorite character so far despite me being a bitch when it comes to horror. I was looking through my fingers during the camera flashlight scene and I am scared shitless that all the graphic Luna jokes are a setup for the one time it’s not a joke anymore, every time they pop up I’m a bit on edge, lmao. Favorite sprite is Idriel, the scenes where she clones herself and then later when she tells him that he is not asking the right questions are up there with my favorite shots in all the adult games I played. And I’m a sucker for the butterfly lady’s eyes.

Lastly, that NPC emotions talk during the mystery and even when Eva argued what you consider real had me hoping that the MC will get involved with NPC’s and considering the ending of 0.2 that seems likely now. I’m definitely hooked and look forward to the next update and will definitely sub for some time then to pay for it like I would for a game in a store considering the overall quality.

Edit: Added spoiler for the numerous plot mentions in that part, in case you are reading the comments to see if you want to play the game.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 933 Votes