Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Caribdis logging in to F95 as Dorfnutter:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Not nodding but......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2858671 *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
anime-love.gif

*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
She's an Angel! She's cute, kind, sweet, always helping the others in need...Luny is ADORABLE!!!! :love: :love: :love:
View attachment 2858605
True that. Had it not been for Luna and her father who helped Nova when she was in a hurry (and later said she owed a favour to Luna), who knows how she would've fit in the story at first in terms of uncovering what happened to Axel's late lapdog.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
True that. Had it not been for Luna and her father who helped Nova when she was in a hurry (and said she owed a favour to Luna), who knows how she would've fit in the story at first.
Couldn't agree more, Luna is way more important than appear at first sight, it's just a gut feeling but I'm sure that both her and Annie will shine bright when their moment will arrive, and it will be Epic!! :giggle: :love:

Reactions: ArDZer

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Caribdis! How many times i have to tell you to stop logging in with Dorfnutter's account?! You just can't spoil future events with his account! :Kappa:
You joke, but a ghost ship event was legitimately the first thing that popped up in my head when the "New World"/pirate server was mentioned.

Second was "ship graveyard island filled with spooks," but I don't know if Cari's workstation is able to handle that kind of map.

That seems too accurate. Definitely something Cari would do. Maybe we'll get a scene after that to counter the horror with the horny? The H balance, if you will.

Bold of you to assume he's not going to have the H-scene happen BEFORE the horror event.

/'Nam flashbacks of Magnus Manor event in OIAL

pedro-pascal-mandalorian.gif

Last edited:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
You joke, but a ghost ship event was legitimately the first thing that popped up in my head when the pirate server was mentioned.

Second was "ship graveyard island filled with spooks," but I don't know if Cari's workstation is able to handle that kind of map.

Bold of you to assume he's not going to have the H-scene happen BEFORE the horror event.

/'Nam flashbacks of Magnus Manor event in OIAL

View attachment 2858687
A ghost ship is a good way to put Luna on the field too since she like horror/spooky theme server so i'm rooting for this one too :) (and Nova would be the second pick with her eye-patch, just for the obvious joke)

Same vibes! I love when Cari surprises us with these kinds of animations out of the blue, adds a lot to the game!
(y)*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

thief.gif

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
...And then we end up looking for El Coyote's ship only to see that it had mysteriously turned into a ghost ship and what was supposed to be a ship-to-ship battle becomes a semi-freeroam full of jumpscares and horror moments because Cari gotta Cari and because we haven't had a legitimate horror event since...

/checks notes

...ah yeah, Andromeda.

(and no, the gas station event doesn't count)
And we could expect to see not just the protagonist jumping around, but also Annie who might have nightmares for weeks after the ordeal (and maybe Nova shooting up the ship with Dione at the first fright, just ask the late Snuggles the happy bear about that one). :whistle:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
...And then we end up looking for El Coyote's ship only to see that it had mysteriously turned into a ghost ship and what was supposed to be a ship-to-ship battle becomes a semi-freeroam full of jumpscares and horror moments because Cari gotta Cari and because we haven't had a legitimate horror event since...

/checks notes

...ah yeah, Andromeda.

(and no, the gas station event doesn't count)
Sounds perfect to me! Lets bring Annie as well! (y):ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
And we could expect to see not just the protagonist jumping around, but also Annie who might have nightmares for weeks after the ordeal (and maybe Nova shooting up the ship with Dione at the first fright, just ask the late Snuggles the happy bear about that one). :whistle:
Sounds perfect to me! Lets bring Annie as well! (y):ROFLMAO:
Not sure if Annie's gonna join considering that she could be teaming up with Nancy instead to follow-up on that gem lead in Andromeda. Luna and Nova could be the team-up for this one, though Penny might also join given that she's close with both girls. Caly...might try to join, I suppose...though something will likely happen that will disable her magicks temporarily IF she ends up joining in the horror event.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Uhm, I may be wrong but I'm not seeing Annie that much of a scaredy cat anymore, in the trenches in the war zone she seemed more at ease, maybe it's only an impression but I'm not so sure she will flinch or react like it happened on the Andromeda server anymore... Not that much at least, sure an horror server could still scare her, but...
Anyway we just need to wait and see what will happen in the 0.7 update.:)

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Annie's basically Travis Willingham (guy wearing the black t-shirt in the vid) from Critical Role Campaign 2... :KEK:

View attachment 2858773
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
Uhm, I may be wrong but I'm not seeing Annie that much of a scaredy cat anymore, in the trenches in the war zone she seemed more at ease, maybe it's only an impression but I'm not so sure she will flinch or react like it happened on the Andromeda server anymore... Not that much at least, sure an horror server could still scare her, but...
Anyway we just need to wait and see what will happen in the 0.7 update.:)
(y)(y)*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
Annienova.gif

OMG, guys! It is happening!

You've reached your reaction limit for today

o_O:ROFLMAO:
first time.jpg

4.80 star(s) 919 Votes