Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Honestly, the best part about the Eternum crew is that most of us are memesters in some form so it's a lot more great vibes over other places.

But I'm here for the hobo fights just like everyone else.

Now pardon me, gotta get the fight music ready...

And grab the popcorn...

Reactions: Takkatakka

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
On a side note, I'm waiting two days for public release...

Saw the Alex scene and good lord, that was fucking intense. Now to just see the rest of the story and what people were talking about.

And then there's Pale Carnations next month... *sigh*

Even further, Oppai Odyssey is updating too and I actually have to start that since I only watched it before...

*Double sigh...*

madara1598

Jun 12, 2018
On a side note, I'm waiting two days for public release...

Saw the Alex scene and good lord, that was fucking intense. Now to just see the rest of the story and what people were talking about.

And then there's Pale Carnations next month... *sigh*

Even further, Oppai Odyssey is updating too and I actually have to start that since I only watched it before...

*Double sigh...*
How often they release new patches I recently finished and love it

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Or
that was an Alex from one of the failed timelines where Orion couldn't free everyone from the Main enemies and died, but since His misterious power was awaken the first time He logged in, the fallen Orion memories are blending with his current ones?
This is Eternum, not "Weird Shit is going to happen" :KEK:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
To which question, if I want them both? Yes. If I prefer them over the main girls? No. I have a big heart.
Actually, I was mostly curious if yes, you were intending to be ordering from Stew's top girls list, or if you meant to flip the your and Stew's heads, since you were reacting to Stew's ... interesting interest chart.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Actually, I was mostly curious if yes, you were intending to be ordering from Stew's top girls list, or if you meant to flip the your and Stew's heads, since you were reacting to Stew's ... interesting interest chart.
To be honest I didn't understand the combination on the chart as well, Idriel and Praetorians are in a level way higher than Charlotte for example. Meanwhile Gertrude... lol. Anyway, knowing how Caribdis is, if he ever remembers doing a redemption arc, he may make her somewhat likeable, the same way MC in Oailt had an haircut, but who knows.

edit: There Elhemeer , fixed it for you.

abc3.jpg

Last edited:

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
No, he must keep this art style.................and i agree with you
I almost didn't play this because of the art style. Having said that i am so glad i tried it anyway. This is possibly the best AVN/game i have played. I agree i think the art style is unique and it fits nicely with the game/avn. Even if somehow it gets messed up in a future update it won't change my opinion. I enjoy this game immensely.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Any reason why sancho mod was removed from OP? Or am i just blind? Instead it links to a different mod that broke my game because of incompatibility. took me a while to figure this out >_>
Seems to happen with most of Sancho's mods. I've learned to just search for a post of his and then follow the links in the signature.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
(also physique and physionomy are not always repected with Caribdis View attachment 2864537 )
View attachment 2864536
(that's a whole bakery she has here View attachment 2864547 Caribdis sure love butts)
That's because he clearly respects physiomommy more.

Just finished 0.6 and wow Alex’s scene got me so emotional I started crying
Uhh, yeah, crying was totally what I was doing too...
...definitely.

That ass scene was glorious though so I did shed some tears.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes