Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
The idea was of course to go on the pirate server.

However the progress picture of Luna seems to be in the "real" world as far as I can see. :unsure:
I mean, Annie was wearing "real" world clothing as well in the 0.4 progress bar pics...

progress_bar2.png

...and yet her event ended up happening mainly in Eternum, so...

Should be something like Photophobia but a really REALLY serious one
Yeah, but...photophobia that conveniently doesn't kick in until after a 1-hour limit?

It's bullshit, BULLSHIT I tell you. /slams desk

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
The hair style and the cloths (at least the top) are actually closer to how she looked in 0.6 during the collector part. :unsure:
Yeah, but...the point is she didn't look anything like that in her story event in 0.4, so there's precedent to the idea that Luna might not look the same in her story event in 0.7.

Which was what I was arguing in the first place: it's a made-up disease (or a fictional variant of an existing one) that's specifically tailored for Nova so she can have some sort of limiter to an advantage that would absolutely be OP if it didn't come with said limiter.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah, but...the point is she didn't look anything like that in her story event in 0.4, so there's precedent to the idea that Luna might not look the same in her story event in 0.7.
Yeah, I got that. ;)

It was different with Alex and the banner for 0.6, but it could also just be a wallpaper with Luna he used, because she will play a larger role in 0.6, but in a different setting, we'll see.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Event like that would make the guy overprotective of his son, don't you think? Unless you think Orion's father isn't his real dad
I don't, given the exchange in chapter six. It's possible the 'father' early on was simply faking the emotions of what a father would be. But given the dialogue it seems that he doesn't really have any interest being a father to us. Now, could this be the whole 'old man doesn't care about their son at a certain age' or is he not the real father to us but simply there taking likely paychecks from whoever? I lean towards the latter.

unless you're proposing that he died before he met any of them or got close to them or something
It's possible. And your right, if something did happen with them being friends they would have mentioned it, yet they don't. So in all likelyhood the event (our death, or 'death/memory loss') must have happened prior to our relationships with Chang and Annie.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I don't, given the exchange in chapter six. It's possible the 'father' early on was simply faking the emotions of what a father would be. But given the dialogue it seems that he doesn't really have any interest being a father to us. Now, could this be the whole 'old man doesn't care about their son at a certain age' or is he not the real father to us but simply there taking likely paychecks from whoever? I lean towards the latter.
Oddly enough I lean on the former...but that's probably because having a workaholic/distant dad that doesn't really connect well with the son is not that uncommon an occurrence, even in fiction...

/glances at Midoriya's dad from "My Hero Academia" and Tim Hunter's dad from "The Books of Magic"

Also having Orion's dad not be his biological father just opens up the discussion that the Founder could be his real dad...and honestly I'm hoping that theory isn't true, mainly because it'll just make the story some sort of rethread of OIAL (where the main villain turned out to be a powerful Demon that possessed the MC's father and completely took over his body in the end) and would honestly sour my experience to the whole story overall.

Hell, I'd rather have Orion end up being some sort of "lost test tube experiment from Ulysses" (which was one of my earlier theories that I have long since discarded) than the Founder's kid. That's just how averse I am to the whole damn idea, really.

fap2fap

Sep 17, 2019
seriously though why and how is annie ranked so high on the lists i have seen here :WaitWhat:
are you annie fans also the fan of judie in "once in a lifetime"?

• Haha
Reactions: Hisofiao
4.80 star(s) 918 Votes