BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
seriously though why and how is annie ranked so high on the lists i have seen here :WaitWhat:
are you annie fans also the fan of judie in "once in a lifetime"?
Being a childhood friend gave her extra points, She's fun size and also so far got the most character development (from shy friend scare of making the moves to "next time" while smiling mischievouly)
Luna and Nova while also improving, they're still behind her, Dahlia and Penelope are doing good, Nancy and Alex welp.... they're playing Milking simulator 2023 already

fap2fap

Sep 17, 2019
Being a childhood friend gave her extra points, She's fun size and also so far got the most character development (from shy friend scare of making the moves to "next time" while smiling mischievouly)
Luna and Nova while also improving, they're still behind her, Dahlia and Penelope are doing good, Nancy and Alex welp.... they're playing Milking simulator 2023 already
7xlign.jpg

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
seriously though why and how is annie ranked so high on the lists i have seen here :WaitWhat:
are you annie fans also the fan of judie in "once in a lifetime"?
Personally?

-Is the most interesting to see in terms of growth as a character, mainly due to how much of a scaredy-cat she is and how she would potentially react to a lot of later revelations that the story seems to be implying (like the idea that the dead in Eternum aren't just digitized copies but literal spirits/ghosts and that the monsters that she had been facing are actual monsters) and how she could grow from that

-In connection to the above, I'm interested in seeing her hero-worship of the Founder at the beginning of the story be shaken after later revelations in the story (currently it hasn't been brought up, but that's likely because they're all busy finding the gems and she likely thinks that it's still all some sort of game at this point...would be interesting to see what she would think of him once the cat is out of the bag that Eternum is anything but)

-Compared to the rest of the harem she's basically the underdog (despite being just as experienced in Eternum as the rest of the veteran players in the harem), and I like to root for the underdog

-Her romance path is the most natural compared to the majority of the harem who currently see Orion in a more lustful than romantic sense. I mean, Luna also sees Orion in a romantic sense, but from what I'm seeing she seems to be more infatuated with the "ideal" Orion rather than the complete package, warts and all

ProfDoc

Sep 16, 2022
Which was what I was arguing in the first place: it's a made-up disease (or a fictional variant of an existing one) that's specifically tailored for Nova so she can have some sort of limiter to an advantage that would absolutely be OP if it didn't come with said limiter.
For something similar but diferent: I actually remember a kid who needed to wear an eyepatch because said eye had far better sight to the other, to the point that it caused him headaches. The idea behind the treatment was that by only using his worse eye, it would eventually "catch up" to the other.

Thinking about it, wouldn't it be hilarious if eventually, we discover that nova's condition is actually some kind of superpower she has yet to master ? Wouldn't be too far-fetched given the supernatural element present in their world.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The what with what now? :WaitWhat:
New item for The List™

(Not you Tak, just didn't want to justify the offender with a direct response)
---
GUYS HEAR ME OUT
View attachment 2893279
HOLY SHIT LOOK AT EVA MYGOD SHE'S GORGEOUSSS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, normally something this stupid would also end up on The List™, but since you made your intentions so blatantly clear, I got enough of a chuckle out of the whole thing to delay upon future reflection.

Reactions: Dorfnutter
4.80 star(s) 919 Votes