destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I don't feel like she's a side girl anymore (especially since 0.6) and I'd even say that she's one of the most important girl(could be even the most) given that without her, Orion and the girls wouldn't have been able to recover the gems of doom (cf. The Heist and during the war server, Orion would have encounter Thanatos leading to a battle I'm sure he would have lost in his current state).
Caribdis said indirectly that Calypso won't be part of the Harem but she will have a special treatment:
View attachment 2894092
So yeah in terms of "sexy stuff" guess you could still consider her a "side girl" but storywise it is very unlikely and she will become even more important for the plot later on.
Ehhh. I lost hype for the game now. I don't care about half the cast but the elf queen waifu gets shafted to an upgraded side girl.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yea... imma go add a couple more sugars to my coffee
Sugar? Pfah. I'd rather add another tablespoon of coffee to mine. "Coffee should be as black as the darkest of souls," or so a saying that I've heard goes.

Why yes, I'm addicted to caffeine. Why'd you ask?

/hand shakes as he sips from his venti-sized mug

Last edited:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Sugar? Pfah. I'd rather add another tablespoon of coffee to mine. "Coffee should be as black as the darkest of souls," or so a saying that I've heard goes.

Why yes, I'm addicted to caffeine, why'd you ask?

/hand shakes as he sips from his venti-sized mug
*Me, asking for a strawberry waffle cone cream frappuccino yesterday in the Starbucks*

Ye-yeah, the coffee always black! Like real men!

annie_what.gif

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Somehow I feel like that's something that Nova herself would order so...good job in taking that Church of Nova member lifestyle to heart. :LUL:
That sounds like something, Nova and Annie would share, I guess. :ROFLMAO:

Then again...strawberries are Nancy's favorite food, so... :unsure:

Black coffee sounds more like something Luna might drink...or probably Alex, but I'm not sure we have any real information about that.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Doesn't look black to me:

View attachment 2895737

:coffee::unsure:
That was in 0.4 right? I dunno man. I mean, in the beginning he was drinking the blank slate AVN MC equivalent of coffee...

screenshot0043.png

But by the time we reach 0.5, he's upgraded past that.

screenshot0045.png
screenshot0046.png

So by the time he finds out the truth of his "bleeding events" he'll be chugging those blacks soon enough, mark my words...

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
That was in 0.4 right? I dunno man. I mean, in the beginning he was drinking the blank slate AVN MC equivalent of coffee...

View attachment 2895759

But by the time we reach 0.5, he's upgraded past that.

View attachment 2895762
View attachment 2895763

So by the time he finds out the truth of his "bleeding events" he'll be chugging those blacks soon enough, mark my words...
Then again, the last one was an..."emergency". Also extra caffeine doesn't mean no milk and sugar. Especially since sugar would actually make sense in that situation... :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
*Me, asking for a strawberry waffle cone cream frappuccino yesterday in the Starbucks*

Ye-yeah, the coffee always black! Like real men!

View attachment 2895604
You know, as a mediterranean guy, I must admit it triggered me a bit someone speaking about real coffee and Starbucks on the same post... Even if my mediterranean identity is often questioned by my friends because I prefer tea over coffee...

Tea suits better with sweet and spicy things.... Like Penelope :whistle:

Reactions: Dorfnutter

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
You know, as a mediterranean guy, I must admit it triggered me a bit someone speaking about real coffee and Starbucks on the same post... Even if my mediterranean identity is often questioned by my friends because I prefer tea over coffee...

Tea suits better with sweet and spicy things.... Like Penelope :whistle:
Don't worry, I don't think about starbucks' coffee like real coffee. And I'm mediterranean too, but in my country the coffee is garbage (always roasted :cautious:) so yeah, I'm a tea guy too, but a day was a day.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 1tomadeira

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
I'm back after the slander... and the talks are now about coffee :coffee:
perfect.gif
Don't worry, I don't think about starbucks' coffee like real coffee. And I'm mediterranean too, but in my country the coffee is garbage (always roasted :cautious:) so yeah, I'm a tea guy too, but a day was a day.
I think in France we're doing ok in the "coffee" departement except if you go to Paris, never go to a "café", you'll only get a capuccino for 4 euros (approx 4.31 dollars) so you're getting screwed :whistle:.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
On a fluid volume basis, nothing would beat the coffee I had when I visited Cuba once - they have these little 2-4 oz cups and the stuff is like rocket fuel. AND it's tasty as hell!

All this talk about "real" coffee and here I am thinking...

"Real, garbage, instant, brewed, natural, commercialized...don't care for any of that. Just give me something that looks like it'll cause palpitations or a quick trip to the ER by just staring at it and I'm golden."
Agreed 100%. When I feel that morning sand-brain headache creeping in, I don't care about "caramel triple machiato", I don't care about "being a real badass man and drinking black" I dont care about any of it. All I care about is getting a large quantity of caffeine into my system as fast as possible.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes