1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Retouched the face a bit since it lacked a little bit of shadow from the hair on the right side of the face
That's even more disturbing than I thought it would ever be. Thanks, I can't sleep now.

May 5, 2020
i cant use the google drive download becuase too many people are downloading it, if thats not a vote of confidence for the game i don't know what is

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I have some thoughts I'd like to share with everyone. I think we have a special opportunity to maximize scene efficiency. We’re operating under the belief that there will be 3 scenes in the next update. I’d say the community is in relative agreement that Luna will be getting a scene and Nova is next likely. However, the consensus for Nova getting a scene is directly tied to the belief that there will be a date to watch the show in the next chapter. But nothing says that only Orion has to attend the watch party alone. Initially my thoughts were “I feel like Annie or Luna might watch the show and be interested in coming with us. We could just write off the scene this way and make way for a Penny & Nancy scene in slots 2 and 3”. (Calm down Church, hear me out. You know I’m an honest soul from that eye theory I provided you!) But then an even greater thought blossomed…

Do I expect this? No. But I can dream; and now you can all share this dream.

We can make this happen. Penny came over for ideas on

Thank me later.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
View attachment 2907790

...Oh the glorious jokes/meme that we could've had had that one pushed through (at the expense of the Lunatics seething for having their goddess be branded with such an unfortunate callsign).
:LUL: :LUL: :LUL:
I mean there was one planet left available out of the 7 others excluding Earth itself, but just imagine the butt of jokes that one would've made. No pun intended (not to mention Annie's callsign was a dwarf planet, I kind of disagree with that change made in astronomy sometime ago). :whistle:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Kinda fits though considering Annie is being treated by the other harem members as a mascot that's not on par with them despite her destructive capabilities...

:HideThePain:
Now I wonder if Annie after logging out of Eternum from the heist thought about her given callsign, and if she later realized that name wasn't just a mere coincidence. :unsure:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
I mean there was one planet left available out of the 7 others excluding Earth itself, but just imagine the butt of jokes that one would've made. No pun intended (not to mention Annie's callsign was a dwarf planet, I kind of disagree with that change made in astronomy sometime ago). :whistle:
In French "Pluto" is not even the name of the dwarf planet (it is "Pluton") but only the name of Mickey Mouse's dog :HideThePain:
pluto.jpg

Last edited:

An known

Sep 16, 2021

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Now I wonder if Annie after logging out of Eternum from the heist thought about her given callsign, and if she later realized that name wasn't just a mere coincidence. :unsure:
In French "Pluto" is not even the name of the dwarf planet (it is "Pluton") but only the name of Mickey Mouse's dog :HideThePain:
View attachment 2907873
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
The name would've fit him just fine, since it seems there's no one who gives a rat's arse about him (unless it's for the number of minutes he's been alive in Eternum and the number of times he's been killed onscreen in a bloody manner). :giggle::devilish:
I celebrate every post where Jerry and his death count are mentioned.

He moved in on Dahlia and the troll got in the way of what I wanted to do with him with THESE HANDS!

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
View attachment 2907790

...Oh the glorious jokes/memes that we could've had had that one pushed through (at the expense of the Lunatics seething for having their goddess be branded with such an unfortunate callsign).
:LUL: :LUL: :LUL:

Also as much as was talked here about a specific ass in the game, it seems that code name would have been better for another one of the girls. :cautious:

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
So I finished the update last weekend at it was obviously fantastic. Now I started my meme/profile picture hunting like I did last update and I realize that I might have to write a bloody script and put it in 2 parts because I have a bunch of screenshots (87) already and I'm only at the bus stop scene :KEK:

I know what must be done. The show must go on!
sacrifice to demons.gif

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Hi, I havent played this game for like a year now, when I tried to load I got renpy error, do I have to restart all over again? Also when I download it's 0.6 but the version in the main page is 0.6.2?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Hi, I havent played this game for like a year now, when I tried to load I got renpy error, do I have to restart all over again? Also when I download it's 0.6 but the version in the main page is 0.6.2?
-Have you been using a mod in your earlier version? That could explain the renpy errors when loading your save in a newer version (unmodded version doesn't like saves from modded ones). If you were using a mod, try to find and install the latest version of said mod in this thread and see if your saves will run.

-0.6 is just the zip name. 0.6.2 is the latest version and the folder inside the zip file.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
1st: Mods?

2nd: Look at the credits page in-game to see what version you have. Between 0.6 and 0.6.2 are only minor differences, mainly typo fixes.

Reactions: portiamento
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes