alteros

Jul 25, 2018
I got a bug for a bit where blurry previous scenes would display for certain sudden screen transitions. Also one where I got a random turquoise screen, anyone know what causes those?

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Nah, that's Nan

Same hairstyle, same skirt, same augs...only difference is the first image has her in a jacket while the latter has none (maybe it got torn out after their battle with the mech? Or the second image comes first in the sequence and the first image is when after she suited up? :unsure:)
Nah I think that's Dalia, look at the ass it's seems that it's still red after the spanking in the cabin... :BootyTime:(jk)
IMG_20230923_135618.jpg
But Look at the sizes Ass tho ....
And the bangs in the lower left is as thick as Dalia's bangs always have while the one Nancy had seems a little bit thinner.

And the hair color is kinda odd, I mean if it's red and the light is red it should be more red? It's kinda brunette to me
(Idk maybe I used the wrong image to compare :unsure: )
IMG_20230923_143257.jpg

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's Nancy
I'm not 100% convinced that it is. Maybe if we had more lighting besides that red glow it would be clearer. The "skirt" in the pic that is definitely Nancy doesn't look the same to me. It also looks like she has sheer leggings on that aren't in the pic from behind.

Edit: Also, Dalia's eyes are brown. Nan's, on the other hand, are green (which, if you look at the pic, are indeed green).
Yes, they are green in that one pic, but this one is from behind.

Reactions: someyoungguy

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Was I summon--

I say this because you keep on harping about things that you want to happen that are never going to happen and no matter how much you want it to happen Cari's storytelling is not going to cater to you if it has not done so for the past 6 updates.

Yes, Cari focuses more on plot and LI relationship development over in-depth character development. Yes, Cari has done so at the expense of logical power progression because he is overly fixated in other things and likely doesn't give a shit because to him the positives (being able to cover a lot of worlds and scenarios with the plot-first pacing, using downtime chapters for LI progression of LIs being left out if needed) outweigh the negatives (characters get power ups and privileges that we see them earn quickly either because of plot or as a joke). No, it's bee 6 chapters and the man is running a tight ship so if he hasn't course-corrected now he likely never will because he has iterated in the past that he is anti-remakes. So what progression you see now is what you get and you will never see him remake or rework that unlike a certain dev who has fallen in the remake trap (coughOceancough).

You just answered your own bloody post by connecting Orion's power to Idriel, who he keeps seeing as of late (or at least we as an audience does) every time he activates his power.

...Did you even understood what I wrote or are you just purposefully being annoying?

Well if you just don't get what I said, fine: Eternum's writing is leagues better than OIAL because every event has something that contributes to the overall narrative. And yes, while said contributions could be miniscule, they are a welcome change as opposed to OIAL where most of the side activities with the LIs never loop back or contribute to the plot. This was highly noticeable in the beginning chapters of the game, where we only saw snippets of the main plot until 0.5 when a major character was introduced and served as "that guy who made MC and his stepsisters get their collective shit together and move the plot forward." But even with that said, most of the side activities with the LIs remain heavily disconnected to the plot (albeit they serve as a glimpse to what the life of the MC and the girls are like when they're not running around trying to put a stop to a cult hellbent on - you guessed it - ).

So yes, seeing Orion's life in the UK is nice to see. But as it's basically asking for a return to the kind of writing in OIAL where said kind of events ultimately were pointless and could've been scrapped for a more tightly-written narrative where every event actually contributed to the plot, then no, it's better off chucked out in favor of a timeskip (which I welcome).

Sugarcoat it all you want. A drawback is a drawback. Everything else is just flavor text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Except the Andromeda tapes have revealed that people like the creators of Alien have been experiencing the "bleeding effect" even before the VRMMO was even released.

Hell, we even see a glimpse of that in action in OIAL. Which was set YEARS before the events of Eternum.

View attachment 2947450
View attachment 2947489

Harem ending is the canon ending. Every other end is non-canon (although one of them has hinted that Caly could be more than just an AI elf princess inside a VRMMO).

Also if you're referring to the secret ending (which is the odd one out compared to the other ends), see my response below (the one at the very end of this long-ass post).

Imagine rationalizing a moment of horndogness by Orion - one that was obviously placed there by Cari as a gag moment - as a coping mechanism.

View attachment 2947594

Read my response above that talks about potential negative effects that's happening to Orion's body that will likely bite him in the ass in the future.

-Gets absolutely bodied by Thanatos despite the use of his mysterious power. That alone already disqualifies him as a Gary Stu

-Has to progress his way through the girls by sweet talking them or being nice to them or going out of his way to show that he cares for them, and yet despite this he is often berated or made fun of by Alex, Dalia, Caly, and Penny instead of said people kissing his feet. Again, a strike against the idea of Orion being a Gary Stu

-Orion is by no means perfect. The man is dumb enough to not recognize or make a comment on the NPC at the Ulysses party being similar to Benjie, his horndogness is not an endearing trait, and he has a tendency to gloat at times when he shouldn't (see: him gloating at Garrington and Wagner after he got their respective gems). That's one more fucking strike

-The only changes Dalia and Penny went through is how they view Orion. At the end of the day, Dalia is still a musclehead who lost during the gym competition despite Orion's support and Penny is still a rising Instagram model who would've handled things on her own against that sleazy guy at the photo shoot. Compare that to Gary Stus who come in and significantly alter the lives of characters who had it bad since the beginning and completely turn it around

The fuck are you on about? THIS guy is shadowy?

View attachment 2947303

This guy? This guy is a shadowy president?

View attachment 2947638

This guy? THIS GUY?

View attachment 2947314

SERIOUSLY?

Happens when you follow walkthrough, which is optimized for harem end. Cari has already mentioned that harem end is the longest end compared to other routes, and his last game made the harem end there canon to Eternum (which takes place years after OIAL). OIAL harem end was also the longest out of all route ends (despite feeling rushed).

So yes, highly likely that harem end for this game is also going to be the canon end, which makes the Xenomorph encounter and Orion's powerlessness after doing kinky stuff with Annie canon events.

If you're going to respond as a smart-ass to someone who has actually played OIAL and has been checking on the dev's posts for potential theorycrafting material, then maybe do your research before putting your foot in your mouth?

View attachment 2947225

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
...I'll respond to the rest of your post later, but I feel like I want to address a few fucking lunacies first.

Cool, you have stated an Argumentum ad Verecundiam, as far as you actually played OIAL you can be considered an expert authority in the matter which makes those who didn't can't make a valid refutation giving on another game based on the same Universe. This is the most older post i could find in which Caribdis himself left it clear:
Caribdis said:
My idea was that they'd only appear as a cameo, but if I ever do a sex scene with their HS2 versions, the guy would be OiaLt's MC, of course.

And yeah, the harem ending is the canon ending :D
While your picture don't provided source, comes from Now in another more older post:
Caribdis said:
I don't think I'm gonna do that, since remodeling oialt with another engine would be the same as making a completely new game, and well, if I do that, I prefer to tell a new story (at least right now!)
Eternum will be set in the same universe (but a few years later) so yeah, if I can find a good way to recreate OiaLt characters in HS2, there will be some crossovers/cameos :D :cool:
Those are very old quotes you're quoting. He's long since abandoned the idea of recreating said characters.

Aww.jpg

Source:

To what i point out is, what makes you think that the canon ending for OIAL is the beginning statement for Eternum?, there's no hint that is a sequel with other characters, nor the OIAL characters be part of the story.
Because, dingus, the harem ending in OIAL is the ONLY ending where Michael Stabb (better known as Stabby Mike) - an important side character throughout the game - survives from the gunshot wound he sustained from trying to jump the main antagonist and lives long enough to become President of the US of A.

IMG_20230614_205558.jpg

^THIS slide is actually from the Harem End. It's the ONLY end in OIAL where this slide exists.

THEN, later on in the opening of Eternum, this said Presidency was referenced in Orion's opening monologue...

Screen_Shot_2023-07-07_at_20.18.06.png

Also...

Caribdis didn't replied (for obvious reasons), even after he remarked in OIAL thread what's the official ending is (chronologically 3 months before), later he stated that isn't a sequel and OIAL characters will not be part of the story, at most as both are in the same universe we can hope for cameos and references... The trick Caribdis have here is that with that reply, it doesn't matter what ending of OIAL you take because all of them situates in the very same universe, get it?, more if you consider that may could be explanations for what Orion's experienced in the beginning regarding as far obfuscated is his life with his dad...
"Isn't a sequel" means it's not a direct continuation of OIAL. Doesn't mean it can't take place years or a decade after the events of OIAL. Even Cari says so himself in the official discord FAQ...

20230923_150757.png

Also, an official canonical timeline of events is vetted and pinned on Cari's official discord.

Timeline.jpg

Edit: Found the convo sequence in OIAL that I shared in this thread a while back where Judie mentions Eternum (thus adding weight to the timeline pic above as well as further proof that OIAL and Eternum are set in the same universe):

Eterwhat.jpg

Said timeline could also explain why cameos of characters of OIAL might not be feasible: not only will Cari have to remodel their characters to fit the HS2 artstyle, he will have to age them up significantly since it's been more than a decade since the events of OIAL.

Last edited:

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Idk if the picture from behind is definitely Dalia, although I think it probably is, but anyone who can look at those two chests and say they're the same person is blind. Sure, it would be easy to explain away a complete change in wardrobe and hair as being different visits to the server before and after a makeover or something, but recovery from a breast reduction isn't happening in a single update. As for the arm augmentations, they're certainly similar, but because of the lighting differences we can't even tell if they're the same material. Even if they were the same, that's easily explainable by them being standard gear available on the server. We've seen examples of both very unique and standardised cookie-cutter gear in Eternum, so server specific equipment being the same isn't really relevant in determining whether characters are the same or not, especially if both users are new to the server.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Nah I think that's Dalia, look at the ass it's seems that it's still red after the spanking in the cabin... :BootyTime:(jk)
View attachment 2950004
But Look at the sizes Ass tho ....
And the bangs in the lower left is as thick as Dalia's bangs always have while the one Nancy had seems a little bit thinner.

And the hair color is kinda odd, I mean if it's red and the light is red it should be more red? It's kinda brunette to me
(Idk maybe I used the wrong image to compare :unsure: )
View attachment 2950000
Again, eye color.

Also, top left image has significantly more makeup than Dalia, which is kind of a Nancy thing.

I'm not 100% convinced [...] Yes, they are green in that one pic, but this one is from behind.
I dunno, man...

20230923_155453.jpg 20230923_155525.jpg

I mean, I feel convinced. XD

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Again, eye color.

Also, top left image has significantly more makeup than Dalia, which is kind of a Nancy thing.
We're not saying this image isn't Nancy:
p_2.jpg

We're saying this one could be Dalia:

p_1.jpg

The 2nd image is from behind, so you can't see eye color or makeup. To me it could be Dalia, as the 1st image above doesn't have the same skirt (its see through) and looks like she could be wearing sheer leggings (could be the skirt instead), while the 2nd image doesn't have either.

I'm thinking Dalia, Nancy, and the MC are together somewhere on Ion. Also, facing a massive robot head on seems more like something Dalia would do.

Edit: Rephrased things for better clarity

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
View attachment 2950125

View attachment 2950130

The 2nd image is from behind, so you can't see eye color or makeup. To me it could be Dalia, as the 1st image above doesn't have the same skirt (its see through) and looks like she could be wearing sheer leggings (could be the skirt instead), while the 2nd image doesn't have either.

I'm thinking Dalia, Nancy, and the MC are together somewhere on Ion. Also, facing a massive robot head on seems more like something Dalia would do.

I dunno, man. I feel like the lighting in the 2nd pic messes with the skirt's see-through cause if you zoom in on the skirt (heh) it kinda does look see-through somewhat.

But you know what? I'm willing to drop this convo for now. Maybe upon 0.7 release and it turns out that that indeed is Dalia I'll give you guys a shoutout for calling it.

And now if you guys excuse me, I have another post to read and comment on...

/continues to read on H's latest post

Reactions: [VEN0M] and JLucci

Lilybelle

Jan 22, 2023
All this discussion about whether that's Dalia or Nancy in the one image. Am I the only one panicking that the reason there's no sneak peek of Alex is because we won't be seeing her this Chapter because of the events put in motion at the end of the last chapter? :WutFace:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
All this discussion about whether that's Dalia or Nancy in the one image. Am I the only one panicking that the reason there's no sneak peek of Alex is because we won't be seeing her this Chapter because of the events put in motion at the end of the last chapter? :WutFace:
Well she did had an early vaginal sex scene that I thought was a bit too early in terms of standard AVN progression...which could give Cari the excuse to bench her for a few updates or so (assuming she gets kidnapped or taken by her dearly beloved father and is used to blackmail Orion to hand him over the gems he gets later).

Or Cari is being a sadistic ass and is deliberately refraining from showing any screens with her to fuel speculation as to the outcome of that cliffhanger come 0.7.

That, or Cari is just saving any screenies of her for later sneak peek posts. I dunno. XD

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
View attachment 2950125

View attachment 2950130

There really is 0 reason to believe that it is Dalia on the 2nd pic and not Nancy. You have to jump trough all kinds of hoops to come to even argue that it might be Dalia (maybe they're wearing the same outfit, maybe the hair color comes from the red light, maybe thy are together on a mission). Why should it be Dalia and not Nancy? There is nothing in the picture that indicates that it isn't Nancy, so it will most likely be Nancy.

Since Alex will die and made an NPC at the beginning of 0.7, I don't think it is surprising, that we don't get a screen shot of her. :Kappa:

It could just be coincidence, since both Dalia and Alex had big parts in 0.6, they'll likely won't appear as much in 0.7 in the first place.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
There really is 0 reason to believe that it is Dalia on the 2nd pic and not Nancy.
Don't you think it would be better to show as many characters in the previews as possible considering its a harem game? Why have 2 pics with just Nancy?

She's progressed so much farther than the rest of the harem. Doesn't make sense to me to have a focus on her at this point instead of the other girls.

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes