Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Well, I would be somewhat of a hypocrite if I would claim that certain...kinks...shouldn't ever appear in a VN. :HideThePain:

I would agree though, that they don't need to appear in every VN. Cari should make the story he wants to make and if that story isn't for you, just move on.

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
I totally agree with you on that, If Cari doesn't want it then NOBODY should pressure him or try to force him into putting that kind of content into HIS game. Remember that Cari is doing his way and not ours. If you don't like it then use the search function on the downloads page to find what YOU want.;)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Dev has a massive butt fetish. So anal is pretty much expected.

Same with pregnancy, which is a byproduct of his creampie fetish (and why it's optional instead of mandatory).

Like I said, dev knows what he likes so he sticks to his guns instead of reinventing the wheel. And people like it for what it is.
Seeing butts doesn't necessarily means anal, Oailt didn't have an huge amount of it. You can be a bit more spanking or cowgirl for example, it enhances their attributes :whistle:

Reactions: rudy007

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Seeing butts doesn't necessarily means anal, Oailt didn't have an huge amount of it. You can be a bit more spanking or cowgirl for example, it enhances their attributes :whistle:
OIAL didn't have a huge amount of anything because Cari rushed it to completion to start working on Eternum. With the higher update count he'll likely be able to do a lot more in this game compared to the other, anal scenes included. :whistle:

Spurdor

Feb 25, 2024
Come on, just the fact of pregnancy or anal sex is boring
And more were many places
On the other hand, everything else is probably not for everyone
Or is it condemned by many
Maybe I'm missing something
But I would like something that is rarely used
So far everything is on rails and too boring in terms of sex or fetishes in this game, it seems to me
I'm glad the dev doesn't listen to people like you

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
OIAL didn't have a huge amount of anything because Cari rushed it to completion to start working on Eternum. With the higher update count he'll likely be able to do a lot more in this game compared to the other, anal scenes included. :whistle:
What if Caribdis at the end rushes Eternum to start working on another game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
What if Caribdis at the end rushes Eternum to start working on another game?

Doubtful since he has all major plot points jotted down this time around, meaning the ending isn't going to be some spur-of-the-moment thing (which OIAL's ending felt like IMO).

That said, he's not going to overextend the story unless necessary. Originally his guesstimate was that the plot would span between 12 to 20 updates. His latest guesstimate however puts it around 12 to 14. Personally I find the latter to be a healthier estimate of length as the game doesn't have that much subplots/dangling story threads to justify a length greater than 15.

Ellyx

Croissant enthusiast
GFX Designer
Donor
Apr 9, 2022
Some wallpapers :)

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
rock-clapping.gif

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
damn cant decide which NSFW is my favorite Nancy or Nova both are really good

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
[0-1.png

[0.8] - Progress Report

Hello everyone!!!

I hope you are all having a fantastic day, week, and month!

It's been a while since my last progress report, so I thought it would be a good time to update everyone on the development of version 0.8!

As usual, I want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your support during these months of development. You make this project possible and I'll always be grateful, never forget it

Patreon post image-16.jpg

As you might already know if you've been following the progress bar updates, the development of version 0.8 is currently over 40% complete!

The first part (which is already finished) will include content in the New World server with Nova and Nancy, where we must complete our mission for El Coyote to obtain the Gem he has in his possession. This arc contains many hours of content and is so extensive that it has been split into two updates, but there's even more to look forward to in 0.8!

As you started to see in the last batch of previews, many girls will have their moment to shine. We will have scenes both within Eternum (including visits to two new servers) and in "the real world." Although... should we continue calling it like that? I mean... well... if you've been following the plot, you'll know the line between these two "realities" is becoming more and more blurred every day...

Ahem!

As I was saying, this update will feature many new funny and crazy adventures like those that make Eternum unique and special (or at least, I like to think they do). Expect new side characters, new songs, and new assets and commissions that I can't wait for you to see!

And of course, I won't forget about the sexy times either There will be four new animated lewd scenes to help you get to know our favorite heroines even better, with one of them already rendered and animated

I assure you, I’m working hard on it every day. I wish I could release updates faster, but better renders take time. While I often say I don’t like to remake earlier parts of the game because I feel it might disappoint current players who are eager for new content, I also believe it’s essential to produce the highest quality content I can from now on. Additionally, I can already say this update will probably be the largest one so far, with more renders, dialogue lines, and hours of content than any previous update!

Patreon post image-23.jpg

So! TLDR, 605 renders and 21 animations are already rendered and scripted!

I'll be posting the new wallpapers in a few days, and remember that if you have any questions, you can always reach out to me anytime!

Thank you once again for your support and for being the best community I could have ever asked for. You guys are the best

Stay awesome and take care!

Love you all

Caribdis

4.80 star(s) 946 Votes