rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
It takes longer than a week for the 6%. But I'll be here...
Yeah, it was 6% a week up to 38%, now it's cca. 6% per 12 days. So our predictions were wrong, there is no way it comes out in October, November of even December are now the the predictions...

• Hey there
Reactions: indio68

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yeah, it was 6% a week up to 38%, now it's cca. 6% per 12 days. So our predictions were wrong, there is no way it comes out in October, November of even December are now the the predictions...
The October prediction was if Cari had managed to keep progging every 10 days from 58% and slowed down at the final month. Sneak peeks would've also lined up fine with said prediction (3rd batch release will be within a day, 4th will likely be next month and final batch in early October, then a week or two after is release).

But yes, given current prog it's likely that we get Demon Lord release sometime in November (provided the leaks are early again), and a Public release in December. Sneaks will still likely show up in September and October (tho last batch will likely pop at the end of the month unless Cari decides to push it to early November and have the DL release at the latter part of the month).

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
damn they're slow
Like you. Will there ever be a post where you're not complaining or whining about something? Every time I see your Avatar it's with negative vibes, never constructive, or something which contributes to any discussions on this board. You're like these grumpy old boomers who always complaining, knows everything better, but never prove it. Every toddler can throw shit like apes in the zoo. Grow up and make a game yourself and show us how you manage to reach the standards you set on all the devs.

ProtonMH

Sep 15, 2022
If you roleplay like a Teenager who is horny but not an asshole, it is actually quite easy to pick the correct choices. Without really thinking about it I managed to not drop out of any path first try. But I actually read what the Game told me, something that many users on this site are somehow not able to do.

To be fair, there are some tricky ones, like complimenting Alex' Pen, but that choice alone does not break up her path and neither do any of the other ambiguous ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
If you roleplay like a Teenager who is horny but not an asshole, it is actually quite easy to pick the correct choices. Without really thinking about it I managed to not drop out of any path first try. But I actually read what the Game told me, something that many users on this site are somehow not able to do.

To be fair, there are some tricky ones, like complimenting Alex' Pen, but that choice alone does not break up her path and neither do any of the other ambiguous ones.
MC: Hey Girl!
Alexandra Bardot: What?
MC: Nice Pen Bro:cool:(y)
Alex:
Wet Peach.png

*Flashback Over*
Future MC: And that's how I met your mother.
Giga Space.png

"Better love story than Twilight." - Internet ever since Twilight dropped

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019

IIRC you close Dalia's path if you don't punch that guy in the gym. Yeah, he was a jerk but he'd just been knocked out and since this was real life and not Eternum, it makes sense to not hit him again. Especially since earlier in the game, Thanatos spares both you and Dalia so it felt right to do something similar.

Also, Dalia's reaction was a bit exaggerated in how disappointed she was to get 2nd place, only behind a literal freak of nature. She even says something similar herself, so there's no way it can be a good idea to permanently lose her for not punching that guy.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
IIRC you close Dalia's path if you don't punch that guy in the gym. Yeah, he was a jerk but he'd just been knocked out and since this was real life and not Eternum, it makes sense to not hit him again. Especially since earlier in the game, Thanatos spares both you and Dalia so it felt right to do something similar.

Also, Dalia's reaction was a bit exaggerated in how disappointed she was to get 2nd place, only behind a literal freak of nature. She even says something similar herself, so there's no way it can be a good idea to permanently lose her for not punching that guy.
...Nah. Talk shit, get hit. No excuses. :Kappa:

Addendum: Not to mention Orion punching Brock is on brand considering his treatment of Axel, and also sort of foreshadows his actions that led to 0.7's ending

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
[0.8] - Sneak peek #3

HELLO EVERYONE!

They are here! A brand-new set of sneak peeks for all of you to enjoy!

REJOICE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though this set doesn't feature as many girls as the last one (mostly Annie and Luna), I still like this batch quite a lot. Just a glimpse of the new scenarios and adventures that you’ll soon be able to experience by yourself!

We can also see some familiar faces making a return... are the xenomorphs back?! Who are those kids...? I wonder what could Raul be plotting this time...

I won't reveal too much more since, as you know, I like posting the sneak peeks out of context so you can all speculate about what’s coming in the update

Everything will make sense later!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Development is still progressing well, without any major issues.

Even though there are still a few months of work ahead, I've already rendered and scripted 920 new images! Yes! 920! This pretty much confirms that the upcoming update will be quite big, bringing a lot of hours of new content!

Next month, I'll also be posting a new devlog with more details, so stay tuned!

Thank you for supporting this project and allowing me to continue working on it

As long as I'm capable of doing so, I'll keep delivering content!

You guys are the best of the best

As always, remember that my DMs and comments are always open!

I'll always reply!

Thank you for everything once more, and see you soon!

Stay awesome

Caribdis

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
·[0.8] - Sneak peek #31mHELLO EVERYONE!

They are here! A brand-new set of sneak peeks for all of you to enjoy!

REJOICE

Even though this set doesn't feature as many girls as the last one (mostly Annie and Luna), I still like this batch quite a lot. Just a glimpse of the new scenarios and adventures that you’ll soon be able to experience by yourself!

We can also see some familiar faces making a return... are the xenomorphs back?! Who are those kids...? I wonder what could Raul be plotting this time...

I won't reveal too much more since, as you know, I like posting the sneak peeks out of context so you can all speculate about what’s coming in the update

Everything will make sense later!

Development is still progressing well, without any major issues.

Even though there are still a few months of work ahead, I've already rendered and scripted 920 new images! Yes! 920! This pretty much confirms that the upcoming update will be quite big, bringing a lot of hours of new content!

Next month, I'll also be posting a new devlog with more details, so stay tuned!

Thank you for supporting this project and allowing me to continue working on it

As long as I'm capable of doing so, I'll keep delivering content!

You guys are the best of the best

As always, remember that my DMs and comments are always open!

I'll always reply!

Thank you for everything once more, and see you soon!

Stay awesome

Caribdis
Dorf u forgot the actual sneak peaks :D

4.80 star(s) 951 Votes