Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Caribdis usually rotates the girls and has 4 scenes per update.

Luna, Penny and Nova have high probability. Don't have Eternum installed so I don't remember who is left behind, but if memory serves, Nancy is also likely.

Luna has been the slowest burn so far, so I wouldn't be surprised if she were to get a huge scene with everything.

Reactions: kimhuynjoong

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Caribdis usually rotates the girls and has 4 scenes per update.

Luna, Penny and Nova have high probability. Don't have Eternum installed so I don't remember who is left behind, but if memory serves, Nancy is also likely.

Luna has been the slowest burn so far, so I wouldn't be surprised if she were to get a huge scene with everything.
0.7 is supposedly having 3, the smart money is on Luna, Nova and Penny scenes, but we will know soon enough now.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I don't think LUNA will get a sex scene.
Luna may have a bj this time.
What is a blowjob for you if it's not a sex scene? A business greeting?
Pretty sure Luna will be the last girl (Calypso apart) but sex is more than penetration, her scene will be amazing even if they go slow as fuck.

0.7 is supposedly having 3, the smart money is on Luna, Nova and Penny scenes, but we will know soon enough now.
Will be Luna, Nancy and Nova, I'm pretty sure. Penny will has her section divided with Luna, so I'm pretty sure is a storywise scene, not a sexy one, just like Nova in the last chapter, a little blueball for the future, maybe her tits in Orion face and bye bye until next chapter.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Will be Luna, Nancy and Nova, I'm pretty sure. Penny will has her section divided with Luna, so I'm pretty sure is a storywise scene, not a sexy one, just like Nova in the last chapter, a little blueball for the future, maybe her tits in Orion face and bye bye until next chapter.
Yep , absolutely nothing is gonna happen with Penny:whistle::whistle::coffee:
sp (4).png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I stick to my guns. Penny will be a teaser from next update, not a scene. And if I am wrong... better.
I don't really see any reason to push back Penny. Unless ,0.8 will be entirely about Dalia's birthday what we know is coming, and I assume we go some place to celebrate it with the whole Carter Family, and may be with Annie too, than episode 8, is enterly Eternum free, and Dalia, Penny , Nancy, and Annie , all get their scenes there.

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
Funny how some random guy with no background or proof claims he played the update and knows what's coming and like 80% here believes him. The 3 scenes he said are indeed very likely to happen and is a safe bet for who gets a scene. But so is replacing Penny for Nancy. If we get Penny, I don't think we're going all out with either Penny or Nova because that would probably be too much for 1 update. But who knows. Maybe Cari wants to quicken things a bit to get to harem content sooner so he can have more interesting combinations. Who knows. Maybe all 3 scenes are sex scenes, who knows. Maybe Cari baited us big time and we get a scene with Dalia Annie and Eva. As long as the update is not out nobody besides the proofreaders and Cari will know.
I think it's highly unlikely we don't get a Nova scene this update, with the amount of buildup we've gotten with her so far without quite going all the way it'd be frankly insane if Caribdis continued to tease her in this update, I think she's probably getting the treatment Alex got in 0.6, and if she doesn't then I will likely discontinue living out of despair. Penny I could see getting some progress without going all out this time, similar to what we got with Nova at the Halloween party or Dalia on the western server. I also think there's a strong chance we get the first bit of actual sexual content with Luna, going as far as a handjob or blowjob only. Dalia and Annie are both also possible for getting minor scenes but I feel like the ramp up for other characters is stronger to be happening in this update. Personally really hoping none of what we get this update is Nancy content as she's already had plenty and she's definitely one of my least favorite of the LIs (before I get mobbed, every girl in Eternum is top tier but I prefer the others, pls no bully).

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I think it's highly unlikely we don't get a Nova scene this update, with the amount of buildup we've gotten with her so far without quite going all the way it'd be frankly insane if Caribdis continued to tease her in this update, I think she's probably getting the treatment Alex got in 0.6, and if she doesn't then I will likely discontinue living out of despair. Penny I could see getting some progress without going all out this time, similar to what we got with Nova at the Halloween party or Dalia on the western server. I also think there's a strong chance we get the first bit of actual sexual content with Luna, going as far as a handjob or blowjob only. Dalia and Annie are both also possible for getting minor scenes but I feel like the ramp up for other characters is stronger to be happening in this update. Personally really hoping none of what we get this update is Nancy content as she's already had plenty and she's definitely one of my least favorite of the LIs (before I get mobbed, every girl in Eternum is top tier but I prefer the others, pls no bully).
we all being trolled its gonna be a sex scene with that undead chick LMFAO

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah I think a Nova payoff scene is a guarantee with the build up - I'm less certain about what scenes we'll get with Penny or Luna but I still think we'll get some nice progression there. Cari could totally surprise us too - there's nothing that says Luna can't go from her moment in the prior updates to just pouncing the MC in a moment of "It's always the shy quiet ones" recognition lol

Edit: Honestly, I think a big Luna scene is a given since she's been front & center in the update imagery too.

Reactions: Anathaem
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes