ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
How many hours to read through the whole game including 0.7? I don't like starting games unless they have a lot of content already in them, that's the only reason I ask.

Thanks in advance

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
man, this update leaked obscenely fast.
I feel kinda bad for the dev.
Not that it'll stop me from playing the game.
I'm not a good person...
Uh, the dev has like 6 thousand patreons... At the minimum of 3 dollars each that's 18,000$ a month. I'm sure he'll be okay.

But i feel bad for other devs who don't have the following and their games are leaked.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
How many hours to read through the whole game including 0.7? I don't like starting games unless they have a lot of content already in them, that's the only reason I ask.

Thanks in advance
If you netflix binge it... I´m guesing it will take your whole weekend to go over it once? some choices have multiple paths so total gameplay is a bit over that.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
holy i thought alex was intense, then penny, then nova, very great update, the luna bj with the nose dribble was just as good too, cant wait for the next update

Reactions: kimhuynjoong

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yes, I'm working on it. Periodic update progress posts can be found in the mod's thread.

Note: I've been pulled from the OP (imagine that with all those other "Extras" listed), so you'll have to go to the mod's thread directly here if interested.
Holy shit. Caribdis, for the love of all that is holy... please don't EVER name characters that represent Python functions:
Python:
define zip = Character("Zippy", color="#FF9729")
I spent the last 3 hours trying to figure out why SanchoMod kept crashing it's Core with this new update and finally found it... fucking Zippy.

Devs/coders should NEVER use any Python internal function call as a definition of a Character.... ever. This includes things like "zip", "re", etc.

Fuck my life :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Caribdis, I'm changing the Character define for the mod purposes to "zpy" instead of "zip". If you do the same going forward.... I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Holy shit. Caribdis, for the love of all that is holy... please don't EVER name characters that represent Python functions:
Python:
I spent the lat 3 hours trying to figure out why SanchoMod kept crashing it's Core with this new update and finally found it... fucking Zippy.

Devs/coders should NEVER use any Python internal function call as a definition of a Character.... ever. This includes things like "zip", "re", etc.

I'll be honest I code daily in python and have for the last 3 years and I didn't know 'zip' was a built in function call. Admittedly their ide should have probably flagged it.

Reactions: free_hk

sausageballs

Sep 12, 2023
Python:
I spent the last 3 hours trying to figure out why SanchoMod kept crashing it's Core with this new update and finally found it... fucking Zippy.

So is the mod up for 0.7 now?

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes