Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Eternum - Multi-Mod [v0.7.5] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Expensive Joe

May 19, 2020
This mod wont let me see the new v2 content, it ends where v1 left off, where you are in class and the teacher tells you about Benjamin dying. Last choice is when asked to go to the gym or not. Removing the mod fixes it and I can continue with the new update.
Maybe because it's not updated yet..? Have you tried reading the OP before downloading?

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Maybe because it's not updated yet..? Have you tried reading the OP before downloading?
Oh shit you are right lmao. I just scrolled down and it said updated 10min ago (at the time) and downloaded it haha. My bad.

Jul 4, 2018
This mod wont let me see the new v2 content, it ends where v1 left off, where you are in class and the teacher tells you about Benjamin dying. Last choice is when asked to go to the gym or not. Removing the mod fixes it and I can continue with the new update.
the mod hasnt been updated yet

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Eternum 0.7 with LightmanP walkthrough and gallery unlock mod.
Usual gestures and features etc etc...
Alternative persistent saves/log location

**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/eter.num/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

archive.rpa:

0.7 APK:

Note: Ported in RenPy 8.2.1, let me know if this causes any issues.

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
The mod has been updated, enjoy!
  • Updated to 0.2.
  • Added help button to freeroam.
Not sure if I did something wrong, but following the guide seems to grey out Luna in the relationship screen. Up until you ask her about her eye after the Red Herring horror server quest, she is not greyed out and you can click her to see her love stat, favorite food, etc. But when you are given the option to ask about her eye or not, the mod shows asking her about her eye as GREEN, and if you click it, she is greyed out in the relationship screen. If you do the other option to not ask, she stays available. I assume if greyed out she is no longer on the love path. Did you highlight the wrong choice by mistake or is she greyed out temporarily and will addressed with more Luna content in the future?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Eternum 0.2 with LightmanP walkthrough and gallery unlock mod.
Usual gestures etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

**Note: This is a test build for a scrollable textbox idea I'm trying out**
Thank you, added to the OP.

Not sure if I did something wrong, but following the guide seems to grey out Luna in the relationship screen. Up until you ask her about her eye after the Red Herring horror server quest, she is not greyed out and you can click her to see her love stat, favorite food, etc. But when you are given the option to ask about her eye or not, the mod shows asking her about her eye as GREEN, and if you click it, she is greyed out in the relationship screen. If you do the other option to not ask, she stays available. I assume if greyed out she is no longer on the love path. Did you highlight the wrong choice by mistake or is she greyed out temporarily and will addressed with more Luna content in the future?
You must have missed some points with her along the way. You need to have 5 at that point. You can type luna_points = 5 in the console before the choice. You could not ask her about the gloves and not have her path closed for now, but it's marked in the official walkthrough and it gives a point. Who's to say missing that 1 point won't close her path later on, as missing just 1 point does in this choice.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
you need to buy any animal from chop chop after the initial rejection of purchase.

Last edited:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Even with the mod updated i still get an error when loading the game or trying to view gallery.
What's the error? Post it or upload traceback.txt. I don't have any issues on my end, though, and no one else has complained.

luffy_bl

Nov 22, 2021

Overview:
The mod adds an in-game walkthrough highlighting choices, adds a gallery unlock button, and help during freeroam.​

Updated: 2021-12-10
Game/Creator: Eternum / Caribdis - - - -
Modder: LightmanP
Mod Version: 0.2
Game Version: 0.2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
i don' see any "Show Package Contents" when i'm Right-click Eternum app

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes