VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ethan's Legacy [Act 1-3 SE + Extras/IF] [VengeanceXXX]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Kew Ball

Jun 8, 2021
Just too damn confusing to figure out how to begin the game from the start and not the end. How fucking hard is it to put everything in one zipped folder and numbered as to what is first, second, etc? I'm too damn old to try and figure out what you kids are thinking anymore. This is as bad as that game written so that only preteens could figure it out because it's written in modern hieroglyphics instead of broken english.

Van_Hell

May 2, 2017
the near rape Scene was so stupid lmao...

but i have to disagree with that we knew it from the get go. we knew Clara since day 1 act 1. for half the game we thought she was a just a normal sweet Girl. later on we know that she was a Special, and yeah she sometimes hints on that she did shit she isnt proud of, but that could be ANYHTING. i thought she was talking about how she kills People, or maybe that she was involved and "sacrificed"jessica, and blamed her self that jess got raped.

but dude. we spend 99% of the time in this game reading about their Story and their Feeling, then act 3 day10, and if you didnt invest Points in Clara she literally asks you to Play and be a CUCK. and even if you invest Points in her, she is like "i already fucked that BBC and all the other guys 10000000 times, but lets not do it today as an exception". and also the MC has SUPERPOWERS and just is fuckign useless and let it happen. ist kinda sad, just think about it. all the Special Girls have strong Feelings for the mc, more or less love him to death, but they havent fucked him (besides violet, where it took forever...), but in the meantime, they all were sluts and fucked loads of guys all the time, and it isnt even a big deal to them. way to make your MC look like the biggest fuckign geek ever LOL. fuck this game
TOP COMMENT EVER ^^^
I couldn't have said it better! I absolutely agree m8, that game is an absolute trash, or I should say more like a dumpster which overflows with trashes. I would of loved having the MC option to spit in their faces and say how disgusting piece of a shit they are and be able to shit on them, when they are literally trying to cuck the MC. But NOPE not even a fucking choice "Don't talk to me again bitch" or "I don't give a shit about your existence you fucking slut". And Clara... I think this toilet is the most disgusting one of them all, Sonic is also not very far from her, of course also Violet, wait is there more? NOPE... all of them are fucking sluts. But Clara this piece of shit has the nerves to cuck the MC and after that hug him like nothing happened. And the thought process of the MC... I don't have words... The moment they hug him and his IQ goes straight to negative number. They should call them prostitutes or whores, they ain't no fucking ghosts, specials or whatever was it. Clara the toilet. She should have the most special nickname because she is the most special whore. The most disgustingly fake slut. Just when you look at her disgusting expressions and acting so innocent and dodging all the questions that basically are: Are you a slut? Clara's answer: "1 + 1 is 3... umm sorry did you say something? I was busy scratching my dump hole.". Disgusting. Makes me wanna puke just looking at her face.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes