Ren'Py Ethereal Bonds [v0.1 Bugfix3] [Sea Studios]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Like the game so far but I'm stuck.

Completed the Apple quest, unlocked 5 other quests (Meet the Characters, Wakey Wakey, Yoga Practice, Lost Inspiration and Water Plants). Found every character and clicked through every clickable item in every room (at least twice) but can't advance time beyond "Early Morning" and can't engage any characters. Any hint(s) would be appreciated.
Have you completed “Meet The Characters”?
Also, go see Lucy again… ;)

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
i keep getting error messages. an exception has occurred ever time i click around. This game is too buggy to play.

Mar 15, 2022
Like the game so far but I'm stuck.

Completed the Apple quest, unlocked 5 other quests (Meet the Characters, Wakey Wakey, Yoga Practice, Lost Inspiration and Water Plants). Found every character and clicked through every clickable item in every room (at least twice) but can't advance time beyond "Early Morning" and can't engage any characters. Any hint(s) would be appreciated.
I have unlocked except the last one you posted but then I did everything else like you and I don't know what else to do either, I have researched and everything, I have done Yoga with Lucy

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
i keep getting error messages. an exception has occurred ever time i click around. This game is too buggy to play.
Sorry to hear that! We've bug tested and all seems fine.
May I suggest you join our Discord and post the bugs into our help and feedback channel?
Thanks again!
I have unlocked except the last one you posted but then I did everything else like you and I don't know what else to do either, I have researched and everything, I have done Yoga with Lucy
Can you reach out on Discord, so we can look at the save file?
I've not experienced this myself yet...

Arheme

Aug 23, 2021
Nice Game , waiting for the update.
One small thing, the landlady is born in 1985 and is 38 years old, the landlord is born in 1988 and is 41 years old???????

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Nice Game , waiting for the update.
One small thing, the landlady is born in 1985 and is 38 years old, the landlord is born in 1988 and is 41 years old???????
Glad you like it!

Not sure what you mean about the ages?
Sheri (Landlady) was born 1985-09-10. This makes her 38.
Blake (Landlord) was born 1982-11-25. This makes him 41.

EDIT:
Oh, there's a typo in the game! Good spot, I've updated Blake's Bio for V0.2. Thanks!

Reactions: Zemax and Arheme

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hey all, we put out a public post on Patreon the other day.
Essentially, we put more content in the game that we had initially planned and as such, the release date has been pushed back a bit.

You can read it .

fruitflyns

May 7, 2023
any update?
they posted this today on their patreon:

Hi all,

Firstly, we're so sorry that these release dates have come and gone and still no 0.2 release. No one is more disappointed than we are and perhaps we set ourselves up to fail in the first place...

This is not our full time job and in the case of the code, 2 huge work projects were dumped on my (ThiccLover) lap and that took up my days and even evenings.

So, here we are and we're so grateful for the positive response and support we've received so far. This project isn't going to get cancelled, we have a huge story to tell and big plans for the future, so buckle up. In future however, we will no longer be putting release dates in place until we're at the bug testing phase. Instead, we will release progress reports with percentages and we're also going to change the way we write each update to make it a little more streamlined.

Stay tuned, watch this space and enjoy this sneak peek of Victoria.

• Haha
Reactions: BC and warrenbzh

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Sheri.gif Isabella.gif Lucy.gif

Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/06/3792900_Sheri.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/06/3792902_Isabella.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/06/3792904_Lucy.gif
So far, my favorite character is Isabella :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thicc Lord

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
Hi anyway good renders but just a quick question is there any way to add a VN story mode in this or if not at least a gallery?
the reason i am asking this i am not a guy to grindfest myself i am not too much into SB but since i liked the Golden Boy characters and it s the same guy that renders them so i wanted to check it out thank you :)

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hi anyway good renders but just a quick question is there any way to add a VN story mode in this or if not at least a gallery?
the reason i am asking this i am not a guy to grindfest myself i am not too much into SB but since i liked the Golden Boy characters and it s the same guy that renders them so i wanted to check it out thank you :)
Hi, thanks for your kind words about the game.
As of right now, we’re focusing on creating the game in its entirety with our vision. Sandbox is part of that, but that doesn’t mean we won’t allow a VN mode in future updates.

Reactions: Unrecover
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes