3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Amount of quests that are broken or just dont work as intended is way too much.

Freaking red district one managed to break, apples one you can get to him before doing the main quest. Etc.
Also just 4 scenes. 1 you get at start, other is apples, other is shop and 4rth one probably the ??? room. Tho my quest bugged out so I cant get to it.
View attachment 3262763
Thats the painter twins. Go all the way south and then to east. you will find their house there

aidemalo

Dec 20, 2020
Linux have case-sensitive filesystem. This game have some wrong image filenames, which result in error messages and make the game stuck.
For example, image `Elf_B[BUST][Exp5x4].rpgmvp` is referenced by `elf_B[BUST][Exp5x4].rpgmvp` in game code.
`Com_Escape.rpgmvp` is referenced by `Com_escape.rpgmvp` etc

Reactions: pepplez

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Don't ever skip any scene, the game doesnt increment the quest counter!

Mikas60

Jul 20, 2017
can't find the sewer entrance could someone send a screenshot of its location and if the sewer entrance is the one in the picture that means I simply cannot enter it
The game is in version 0.35, according to the Change Log they only implemented the Red Hornet base in version 0.35. That probably means that is the end of the current build and you'll have to wait until the next update to continue.

Reactions: RUVEL

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
This game is really well done untill now, i really hope for footjobs scenes as the queen is pretty dominant <3

EddyB50

Dec 9, 2022
definitely watching this one.

hoping there's a threesome with the twins and more of the pervert lady you save at the start that says she will "teach" you

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
So, why is there a "loli" tag if the character in question isn't an actual loli? From what I've seen in the comments and from the short synopsis, it seems like she's well over 400+ years old, and the queen of the fairies making her something akin to an ancient or a full adult by Fairy standards in the same way an Elf in some fantasy stories are considered adults by 150 years and elderly by 1000.

Kinda confused by this tbh XD. Should likely put in a disclaimer stating she's over the legal age (18+) just for the sake of viability of sale and getting more people interested. Flat-chested characters can be popular, and her petite appearance will be similar to Frieren, who, while appearing the way she is, is ancient by her own species' age standard, lol.
When it comes to the definition of "loli", it does not only refer to underage characters but also to their body type. Therefore, a 20-year-old woman who is small and has no boobs will be a loli. It works both ways. If you have a girl who is 5 years old, has the mentality of a child but the body structure of an adult woman (let's say she is some kind of clone), she is no longer a loli even if she is not an adult.

LIt3de

Jun 27, 2022
Not bad art,i hope I'll wait until the game dev. ends and can buy it somewhere (y)(y)

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
My biggest gripe about this game is pretty simple. Why is the QUEEN OF A MAGICAL FOREST going into the seediest, clearly rapiest part of town for "ORIGIN RESIN"???

She's a magical fairy queen from a magical fairy forest, she should be DRIPPING this "origin resin". Wait do the humans have it because they squeeze it out of all the magical lolis that wander into town?

If that was the reason I'd be alright, but this just sounds all backwards based on the overview. You don't go to the police department for cocaine even if they have some so why wouldn't this shit be in the magic forest? I crave more logic then this game offers and less bloom. She's that shade of fluorescent white you can only get from poorly handled sliders in Koikatsu!

Ochandesu

Oct 31, 2020
On the first rescue quest, I went into red cloaks hideout and lost plot thread
Here turns out it's a bug and I shouldn't have been there lol

Also like the game and beautiful art, but grind and bugs spoil the experience. I'll wait for a more playable version

Kauffman

Jul 8, 2020
need more lewd things to do, simple as

alsoo, maybe try to communicate that there's no defeat scenes (unless I missed a note about it)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
need more lewd things to do, simple as

alsoo, maybe try to communicate that there's no defeat scenes (unless I missed a note about it)
its not a game over rape thing (yet? dunno). The molestation is in the story and mana cube maintenance.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes