3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
It always does kind of make me chuckle that with every game as soon as there is a 3 day lag between updates or a failure to live up to some random standard of update size that people just immediately talk about how the game is dead. Then they mumble under their breath about how its a patreon scam and was never going to be finished. People lose hope and faith in stuff at the turn of a hat really. Its just kind of sad. Sure not everything deserves absolute faith or anything but its still getting routine updates.

Dec 9, 2023
Next version will be 0.10 so yeah we'll be sitting here for a while before we get to the prostitution point
Honestly i dont have much hope in this game anymore
It just seems to me that this is the classic patreon game which starts promising and never gets finished
Oh man, don't hit me with those negative waves so early in the morning. Think that elf slut will be there...and it will be there. It's a mother beautiful elf, and it's going to be there.

Feb 17, 2021
Next version will be 0.10 so yeah we'll be sitting here for a while before we get to the prostitution point
Honestly i dont have much hope in this game anymore
It just seems to me that this is the classic patreon game which starts promising and never gets finished
.1 every monthly update... 10 months to get to .2 so yeah it will never finish
and if the dev gets enough money to live off the game? 10 months from now it will be .1.1

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
It always does kind of make me chuckle that with every game as soon as there is a 3 day lag between updates or a failure to live up to some random standard of update size that people just immediately talk about how the game is dead. Then they mumble under their breath about how its a patreon scam and was never going to be finished. People lose hope and faith in stuff at the turn of a hat really. Its just kind of sad. Sure not everything deserves absolute faith or anything but its still getting routine updates.
Well people lose hope fast because there were many,MANY games which started strong and promising and ended up dead in the water or stuck in development hell
Yes even the ones with regularily scheduled updates
I dont mind a bit of delay between updates or less content
But when dev started numbering each version with something like v0.0010 then i start worrying because the longer development is the more likely "difficulties" occur(lack of motivation,money,health problems,too much ambition and so on)
But hey maybe this one will be different?
Problem is that I've said this to myself way too many times only to get disappointed so kinda hard to have faith:KEK:
But hey if you want to be hopeful good for you(y)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
you must be new to the smut. lots of high production stuff gets abandoned and people draw paralels quickly especialy for fringe content that doesnt have a big backing of people willing to throw money at it. especialy when legal considerations are put up.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Im not new. Ive seen many projects crash and burn. That is not a reason to claim the sky is falling whenever a game takes longer than 3 days to update or doesnt have a breakneck amount of content per patch. People just assume that if a game isnt getting done as fast as they want it to be that the whole project is doomed which is just silly. People just have some pretty unrealistic expectations from most of this stuff.

minn-tan

Nov 23, 2021
Most of these people whining never had any intention of supporting in the first place. They should just be ignored. The developer isn't even asking for much in the first place, so it's really silly to cry scam right now especially given the amount of progress he's made in the past few months. A typical scam involves AI slop, multiple unfinished projects under development, subscriptions with large price tags, et cetera. I understand being upset about getting rug pulled in the past, but it seems like you're just doomposting for the sake of doomposting.

Death Panda

May 8, 2023
A typical scam involves AI slop, multiple unfinished projects under development, subscriptions with large price tags
Scams come in all shapes and sizes. There is no such thing as a "typical scam" because the only thing scams really have in common is separating fools from their money.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EtherealSunder-0.9.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: SillyHotRPG
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes