PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Dev! That game made me write my first post here lol!
That's quite and achievent for me :D
Very original premise (seriously refreshing!), interesting story and characters so far and no rushing into sex scenes just for the sake of it. I really like the quality of the renders and world building so far. Certainly gives a lot of options for horror vibes and more adult themes related to catastrophe.
Thanks. I'm not a big fan of the type of stories where characters jump on the gg's dick just because he's the main character.
I wonder if we will get any companions / LIs that will be more supportive of Nox-Queen approach and offer different reasoning for their actions?
Absolutely. And they will be one of the reasons why fighting the Nox is so difficult. I plan to add both those who just fight on the side of Nox (sort of mercenaries) and those who are completely loyal to the symbiotes and are in the service of the Queen.
Sniper rifle looked like a possible lovecraftian sex toy (think it was living weapon?), but fucking hell getting your dong and pelvis shattered by slime harpoon-projectile when the living rifle decides it needs to "go off" too sends me running.
Hah, that would be cool. Considering that each girl will have her own characteristics (a tentacle for Ivi, a live rifle for Jex) erotic scenes with them can be quite creative.
Personally I would love to see stable development cycle without animations for now just to showcase the progress - once you grow the project and support for it more, you can run a poll about putting time and effort into animations.
Agreed. If it's going to stretch my already long development process, then I'll give up on it.
The only thing that jumped at me were some typos, but those can easily be hammered down in the future releases. Otherwise shit is looking awesome so far!
I have people helping me with bug fixes, so it will be fixed eventually.
Thanks for the comment, glad you liked the game :giggle:

Reactions: dking239

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I mean we cant really expect too much, not unless the interest in the game spikes a lot and gives the dev more reason to invest more time in working on the game.

Hopefully the game blows up in the near future, it really depends on it reaching the right audience at the right time. I am tired of these vanilla games plaguing the site, need some weird sci-fi/fantasy stuff.
The problem with these kinds of projects is that their uniqueness is a double-edged sword. On the one hand it can attract a loyal audience, but on the other hand the number of players and donators will be much lower than some game with a "safe concept", where the emphasis is on quick sex with different beautiful chicks, and everything else is just decoration.
Personally, I want to show the story first and foremost, and use sex and fetish kinks as an add-on. Most likely this is what will keep the project from spreading to a wide audience, because let's be honest, many people come to play such games just to look at different fetishes and to romance girls. I understand that risk, but it's a vision I want to develop and feel comfortable working with. If the project doesn't get wide publicity - well, that will mean that I misjudged my capabilities and poorly understood how the industry works :)
Thank you for your wish for the development of the project, it means a lot to me.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The problem with these kinds of projects is that their uniqueness is a double-edged sword. On the one hand it can attract a loyal audience, but on the other hand the number of players and donators will be much lower than some game with a "safe concept", where the emphasis is on quick sex with different beautiful chicks, and everything else is just decoration.
Personally, I want to show the story first and foremost, and use sex and fetish kinks as an add-on. Most likely this is what will keep the project from spreading to a wide audience, because let's be honest, many people come to play such games just to look at different fetishes and to romance girls. I understand that risk, but it's a vision I want to develop and feel comfortable working with. If the project doesn't get wide publicity - well, that will mean that I misjudged my capabilities and poorly understood how the industry works :)
Thank you for your wish for the development of the project, it means a lot to me.
Yea totally, but even then it can spread to a big enough audience just as long as it reaches them. My friend is making a game where you get snu snu'd by a bunch of succubi in RPGM and he managed to reach 4000 dollars a month, even though the fetish is fairly niche. One thing that would help a lot is releasing the game in smaller updates more frequently to have it appear on the front page as often as possible. Anyway good luck i will try to help as best i can.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PipPoad

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
Yea totally, but even then it can spread to a big enough audience just as long as it reaches them. My friend is making a game where you get snu snu'd by a bunch of succubi in RPGM and he managed to reach 4000 dollars a month, even though the fetish is fairly niche. One thing that would help a lot is releasing the game in smaller updates more frequently to have it appear on the front page as often as possible. Anyway good luck i will try to help as best i can.
Just curious - wheres your second sig from (End)?

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
That's quite and achievent for me :D

Thanks. I'm not a big fan of the type of stories where characters jump on the gg's dick just because he's the main character.

Absolutely. And they will be one of the reasons why fighting the Nox is so difficult. I plan to add both those who just fight on the side of Nox (sort of mercenaries) and those who are completely loyal to the symbiotes and are in the service of the Queen.

Hah, that would be cool. Considering that each girl will have her own characteristics (a tentacle for Ivi, a live rifle for Jex) erotic scenes with them can be quite creative.

Agreed. If it's going to stretch my already long development process, then I'll give up on it.

I have people helping me with bug fixes, so it will be fixed eventually.
Thanks for the comment, glad you liked the game :giggle:
Will the mc have a chance to romance more unique looking Nox-hybrid girls? Ivi and Jex are good but we will have more to romance right?

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
Seems like a lot of work went into the renders and it's already been a good amount of time with only a limited amount of attention. Hopefully this doesn't discourage the dev, as this seems to be a gem in the making if done right.

Nevertheless, I understand, people need monetary compensation for their effort and if it ain't paying bills then the time might not be worth it.

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Seems like a lot of work went into the renders and it's already been a good amount of time with only a limited amount of attention. Hopefully this doesn't discourage the dev, as this seems to be a gem in the making if done right.

Nevertheless, I understand, people need monetary compensation for their effort and if it ain't paying bills then the time might not be worth it.
Of course, the money side significantly affects the speed of development. But even though the project may not have received enough attention, I will continue to do it as long as I personally enjoy it and gain useful skills in the process.
Also, thanks for the review! :giggle:

Reactions: Sevaroq

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Sure thing!
My plans are to add a cat girl, a snake girl and also a girl which is literally a living suit ( I guess they will be quite unique).
Well those sex scenes sound....interesting.....rofl

Of course, the money side significantly affects the speed of development. But even though the project may not have received enough attention, I will continue to do it as long as I personally enjoy it and gain useful skills in the process.
Also, thanks for the review!
This. I'm also in the process of making a VN...and have said time and time again, never do it for the money, because in all likliehood, it won't make you a lot, it's unlikely to pay the rent and it won't make you rich. Less than 1% of AVN's do that, it's a small minority. Should it start mking that kinda cash, then great...but don't expect it. Do it because you want to...if the rewards come, awesome.

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Well those sex scenes sound....interesting.....rofl
Oh yeah :sneaky:
This. I'm also in the process of making a VN...and have said time and time again, never do it for the money, because in all likliehood, it won't make you a lot, it's unlikely to pay the rent and it won't make you rich. Less than 1% of AVN's do that, it's a small minority. Should it start mking that kinda cash, then great...but don't expect it. Do it because you want to...if the rewards come, awesome.
Absolutely right. In particular, having high expectations only to have them crash against the harsh wall of reality is one of the biggest blows you can experience. Personally, I got about what I expected, so everything is okay.
If you can finish your project, I would be happy to check it out :)

Reactions: spitfire335

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
Absolutely right. In particular, having high expectations only to have them crash against the harsh wall of reality is one of the biggest blows you can experience. Personally, I got about what I expected, so everything is okay.
If you can finish your project, I would be happy to check it out :)
I think the pandemic has really sent the industry through the roof. Before it was more of a small industry now there are too many fish in the water :unsure:

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I think the pandemic has really sent the industry through the roof. Before it was more of a small industry now there are too many fish in the water :unsure:
Quite possibly, this period changed a lot in our life. To be honest, I haven't followed the novella industry before. It just happened that I liked making 3D renderings, had fetish for latex and symbiotes, like play video games and had a desire to tell a story. So it all came together into what can be seen in this section.
When creating the game, I was well aware of the risks because I had recently met people who were in one way or another involved in the VN market. And they definitely said that it was very crowded and difficult to compete with. Since I didn't choose a safe strategy to get $ quickly, the result is obvious :)

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
Quite possibly, this period changed a lot in our life. To be honest, I haven't followed the novella industry before. It just happened that I liked making 3D renderings, had fetish for latex and symbiotes, like play video games and had a desire to tell a story. So it all came together into what can be seen in this section.
When creating the game, I was well aware of the risks because I had recently met people who were in one way or another involved in the VN market. And they definitely said that it was very crowded and difficult to compete with. Since I didn't choose a safe strategy to get $ quickly, the result is obvious :)
Well I hope you continue to work diligently on the game, because I have similar kinks :devilish: and these types of games are unfortunately rare. By the way how is work going on for chapter 3?

• Angry
Reactions: ItsNotUs

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Sure thing!
My plans are to add a cat girl, a snake girl and also a girl which is literally a living suit ( I guess they will be quite unique).
A snake girl, you dont see much of those around.
now-attention.gif

Also if i may chime in on the whole development thing. My advice to new devs was always dont start off the game doing it for money as in dont rely that you will release the game and immediately earn enough money to replace and exceed your normal income. The first1-2 years you should do it as a hobby, as a passion project and if you are lucky enough, if the game reaches enough people that will eventually be rewarded. A lot of devs give up before they reach this point or do something even worse, which is drag the game out, nobody is gonna get excited about the game if it takes like 11 months between each release, while the dev is sitting on like 50 supporters and wondering why he isn't growing after 3 years of doing this, when in reality the game has barely moved.
Which takes me to my second piece of advice, shorter updates, released more often. Vast majority of people aren't supporting a game like this not because they wouldnt like it even with all the fetishes(which aren't even that wild, like this isn't NTR that just immediately turns off a large number of people off), but they aren't supporting it because they dont yet know about it. So again, shorter updates more often is the key IMO.
And my final piece of advice.. advertise, advertise, advertise... I know i sound like a broken record but the key to all of this is enough of the right people seeing the game. Putting the game on Steam or itch.io once you have enough gameplay to justify it, paying other devs to advertise but not just anyone. Paying DrPincake to advertise your game may sound good cause Being a DIK is a massive game but most of it would be wasted on normies that just wannt regular game where frat dudes fuck cheerleaders, but paying devs that have something similar, usually games with monster girls, sci fi and fantasy stuff, that could be a game changer.
I remember the dev from Gunpowder Cocktail literally stagnated at like 500 dollars a month for a year or so and then after one nicely timed release he literally went to like 1500 dollars, it's good to try and avoid releasing the game during a lot of other releases happening, especially if it's a big game, also releasing on the weekened is a lot better than other days, anyway i rambled long enough. Keep up the good work.

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
Was shocked to see the beginning without high-schooler MC coming back home after a long time, some curvy Landladies waiting for him and without a smell of ntr in the air during first 5 minutes of playing :sneaky:

It's a cool story and art! While played I even forget that I saw it on the specific adult games forum... And that's cool! :love:

Wish a good luck to the dev and good profit from the project! You can place it on Steam for all the platforms, because I think that the game will be as a cannon there due to their community's gaming tastes!

Also, for all those characters who you're mentioned that have plans to add, I could recommend you to add a harem tag, to avoid tousands of questions about it in the future! :ROFLMAO:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
If spiders are included you will need have skip or exclude function. Because a huge of world population have Arachnophobia. Its top 10 most common phobia
I dont think that would be much of a problem. Like i dont like spiders at all, but spider-girls are fine. The problem is a spider-girl would require a ton of work and rendering to make it work, it's why you almost never see them in games with monter girls, a snake girl would be probably a lot simpler.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes