Mustang1998

Dec 25, 2022
The game has been playing for a year so to speak and it only has that little content? Let's see, don't say that it's a bad game and all that. But in just 1 year you've only been able to put in those few scenes? Is the creator still updating or something?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
The game has been playing for a year so to speak and it only has that little content? Let's see, don't say that it's a bad game and all that. But in just 1 year you've only been able to put in those few scenes? Is the creator still updating or something?
You know, ome folk do have full time jobs, families, other commitments to deal with on a regular daily basis which means work on a VN (which, you're probably not paying for anyway) can be a slow process...

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
Maybe just showing some game WIP bi-weekly screenshots and a bit of commentary on what your currently working on would help the skeptics keep calm and carry on. Helps with the perception that you're still around and haven't abandoned it without letting anyone know.

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
I understand your skepticism but the Dev does, communicate and keep in contact here so we know its not abandoned. Typically in situations like this, unless the support increases enough to quit or reduce full time job hours, people will have to focus more on work and life with the game coming second or third in priorities as a alternate source of income or hobby.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FunkyMunky60

Jul 9, 2022
Just completed 2 PTs of v 0.02.1. Loved it. An enjoyable and very promising game with high production values. An engaging story, a dark setting with a unique symbiotic theme, great renders, intelligent writing, nice LI models, a likeable MC, and music that truly adds to the atmosphere of the game. I’ll definitely be supporting this one in the hope of more updates.

Strixxxx

Apr 1, 2020
Hey, maybe someone can help. I'm looking for similar games in the shapeshifting aspect, comics are also ok. Thanks :)

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Hey, maybe someone can help. I'm looking for similar games in the shapeshifting aspect, comics are also ok. Thanks :)
Please avoid discussing or advertising other games in game threads, as this will often derail the discussion
  • Do not ask for similar games, we have a Recommendationssection for this purpose

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
This is some amazing work from PipPoad here. Cool characters and an intriguing hook and nice looking art. Perhaps this will be answered as the story progresses, but I feel that humanity would realistically nuke this city if this ever happened in real life. Considering that the lore says that the Nox is only confined to a region and not growing makes it sound like the rest of the world is fine. Feels pretty weird to hear the Prospector talk about scrounging for supplies when all you need to do is just live in peace outside of the Nox infected area; but I suppose prospectors just care about studying the Nox so they're willing to put themselves in danger I guess.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes