FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
Latex, Check
Violence, Check
Tentacles, Check
Possible Apocalyptic setting, Check
Monster Girls, Double Check!

This already has a good basis for some really kinky fun. I hope to see this developed further, all I need after this is slime girl and Mind control tags and I'm set. (I want a live in GF in a Water backpack I can carry around :LOL:.)

Few tidbits, some already mentioned like the end of the game dropping off suddenly back to the main menu, but also when talking to the teammates I didn't realize we needed to click on them to start the conversation and thought the game froze or ended there for a little bit.

The other being "character creation", I think that person just meant being able to put in your own custom name for the Main Character.

Lastly some sites like patreon don't like incest so perhaps allow players to "customize" the relationship by letting us type in how someone is connected to us like say "younger roommate" or "Older study friend" as default for example instead of sister. Unless someone was crazy enough to type that in for whatever reason ;).

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Thanks! Portable living gf is actually pretty creative idea - I never would have thought of it :ROFLMAO:

Few tidbits, some already mentioned like the end of the game dropping off suddenly back to the main menu, but also when talking to the teammates I didn't realize we needed to click on them to start the conversation and thought the game froze or ended there for a little bit.
Yeah, I'll add a warning about end of the game in the next version.
I guess a hint about talking option with a teammates would be useful, especially because it's a kind of "different mechanics". But playtesters never told me about it - they came to it somehow, well, naturally. And if you will try to proceed with arrow buttom, MC will tell you that you can talk to teammates.

The other being "character creation", I think that person just meant being able to put in your own custom name for the Main Character.
Hm, but you actually can, when MC takes his dogtag :unsure:

Lastly some sites like patreon don't like incest so perhaps allow players to "customize" the relationship by letting us type in how someone is connected to us like say "younger roommate" or "Older study friend" as default for example instead of sister. Unless someone was crazy enough to type that in for whatever reason ;).
Yes, several people have already warned me about it. In 0.02 I'll add option, when you will be able to decide if Elin will be your sister or your childhood friend. I made post about it on Discord server, and maybe it will be a good idea to mention it here too.

Reactions: RinDman

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Some of the stuff that I'm working on.

A new character who represents the other side of the global conflict. Not really a person or even a person, more like something... different.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ivi, who will be the first MC's hybrid companion. Pretty cheerful and friendly, and doesn't try to kill the player the first time they meet (which is a big plus I guess)

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
Thanks! Portable living gf is actually pretty creative idea - I never would have thought of it :ROFLMAO:

Well you never know when you'll need a portable tactical pocket pussy. Who knows, maybe the MC can also use it as a recon drone integrated into his equipment or squad.

Yeah, I'll add a warning about end of the game in the next version.
I guess a hint about talking option with a teammates would be useful, especially because it's a kind of "different mechanics". But playtesters never told me about it - they came to it somehow, well, naturally. And if you will try to proceed with arrow buttom, MC will tell you that you can talk to teammates.
A few lines of text or words telling the player that this is the end of the story or content for this version and maybe recommend to save here helps. If your feeling a bit fancy you can throw in a extra extro scene with a change in background to show the "end" kinda like ending credits in a movie. Makes ending less abrupt with a bit of transition to make it feel smoother.

I suppose I was moving the mouse over the teammates too quickly the first few times before the highlight outlined appeared, there's like a 1 second delay where you need to keep the mouse pointer over them before it the outline appears.

Hm, but you actually can, when MC takes his dogtag :unsure:
My bad I forgot or got it mixed up with something else.

Yes, several people have already warned me about it. In 0.02 I'll add option, when you will be able to decide if Elin will be your sister or your childhood friend. I made post about it on Discord server, and maybe it will be a good idea to mention it here too.
Not a discord fan, but good to hear your already on it. Would it also be possible to rename her in the future?

Some of the stuff that I'm working on.

Ivi, who will be the first MC's hybrid companion. Pretty cheerful and friendly, and doesn't try to kill the player the first time they meet (which is a big plus I guess)

The part where Ivy's hair parts left and right is "glaringly distracting" to my eyes. It looks like the hair was removed by a laser or something, otherwise shes looking good.

Last edited:
Reactions: PipPoad

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
A few lines of text or words telling the player that this is the end of the story or content for this version and maybe recommend to save here helps. If your feeling a bit fancy you can throw in a extra extro scene with a change in background to show the "end" kinda like ending credits in a movie. Makes ending less abrupt with a bit of transition to make it feel smoother.
Good idea, will add it in the next version :)(y)

Well you never know when you'll need a portable tactical pocket pussy. Who knows, maybe the MC can also use it as a recon drone integrated into his equipment or squad.
"Portable tactical pocket pussy" - like this? :ROFLMAO:
I suppose I was moving the mouse over the teammates too quickly the first few times before the highlight outlined appeared, there's like a 1 second delay where you need to keep the mouse pointer over them before it the outline appears.
I was thinking about making a button that would highlight the area around the active objects. If I get a chance, I'll try to add it.

The part where Ivy's hair parts left and right is "glaringly distracting" to my eyes. It looks like the hair was removed by a laser or something, otherwise shes looking good.
Lol, right. I don't even know how I didn't spot it earlier.
Well, if you sit for a long time at a work, your eyes start to get "soapy". Because of this you don't notice obvious mistakes, and you only see them after some time (or if someone else points them out). Many thanks for noticing that!

Just edited it in PS, looking better now? :unsure:

asakura14

Mar 14, 2022
this game reeks of awesomeness, I wish it won't be abandoned after 2 or 3 updates, the renders are top level, Desert Stalker/BaDIK level of awesomeness, hope all the goods for the devs.

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
this game reeks of awesomeness, I wish it won't be abandoned after 2 or 3 updates, the renders are top level, Desert Stalker/BaDIK level of awesomeness, hope all the goods for the devs.
Many thanks! I hope so too, tho making it in solo is... not easy, to say the least.

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
"Portable tactical pocket pussy" - like this? :ROFLMAO:

Yes, exactly. Except it was a AR15.
Drone idea part, 2 minute mark in this really nicely made Half Life fan video.

I was thinking about making a button that would highlight the area around the active objects. If I get a chance, I'll try to add it.
Not a big deal or a deal breaker, but would it be possible to make outline appear faster or instantly over the team mates?

Lol, right. I don't even know how I didn't spot it earlier.
Well, if you sit for a long time at a work, your eyes start to get "soapy". Because of this you don't notice obvious mistakes, and you only see them after some time (or if someone else points them out). Many thanks for noticing that!

Just edited it in PS, looking better now? :unsure:
View attachment 2471142
View attachment 2471144
Hey Girl I like what you've done with your hair, whos your hairdresser?:sneaky:

Last edited:

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Yes, exactly. Except it was a AR15.
Drone idea part, 2 minute mark in this really nicely made Half Life fan video.
Cool idea!

Not a big deal or a deal breaker, but would it be possible to make outline appear faster or instantly over the team mates?
Will see what I can do there :unsure:

Hey Girl I like what you've done with your hair, whos your hairdresser?:sneaky:
As practice shows, the stronger the apocalypse - the better hairstyles of characters.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Very solid, potentially story-rich, introduction into an ambivalent post-apocalyptic world.
Great atmosphere and renders, too!

Deserves more attention... and that's why I made these fan signatures for "Etlina's Principle":

Etlina's Principle Fan Sig
300 x 124 px / 0,83 MB/ gif

EPsiG.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/04/2538791_EPsiG.gif

Ivi Fan Sig*
[ *as
requested by Subnero ]
300 x 124 px / 0,88 MB/ gif

EPsiGi.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/10/3020804_EPsiGi.gif

So all humans around here: use this Sig for your personal signature ... and support PipPoad and this game.
Be careful though: these Nox are almost everywhere! :alien:

Last edited:

blacklight47

Feb 24, 2019
Very solid, potentially story-rich, introduction into an ambivalent post-apocalyptic world.

Deserves more attention... and that's why I made this fan signature for "Etlina's Principle":

300 x 124 px / 1 MB

View attachment 2515403

So all humans around here: use this Sig for your personal signature ... and support PipPoad and this game.
nice work

Reactions: Gorse

Aela2411

Jun 30, 2021

Deserves more attention... and that's why I made this fan signature for "Etlina's Principle":

300 x 124 px / 1 MB

View attachment 2515403

yes

Reactions: Gorse
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes