• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
You will likely need to grind enemies in the snowy area.
yah but having overleveled enemies in starting zone is a kinda crappy move(unless you got some story element that just handwaves them away like bl2 assualt on dragons keep), also wheres the last berry, i thought i got them all

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Euclyca [1.10] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (697 MB/ 278 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Okay confused as **** about this game.
1) Can't find the last berry;
2) How does the job classes work? Looking at Editor, there are more jobs you can take apparently;
3) Did the 'Sensual' Quests but says 'Platonic' Quests are in the Common Room. Looked and can't find it.
4) Any way to how the CG's better than with the words blocking half the pic?

LordDarkwing

Jun 26, 2017
1) Can't find the last berry;
Don't know if this is the one you want, but after a LOT of going back and forth, I literally just found my 5th Tonga Berry in the bottom left corner of the snowy area to the right of where you get the quest. The ground sparkles are very hard to see there. Hope this helps!

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Do please name them then.
Off the top of my head (ones I played):
Futanari Quest (Short but disappointing)
The Last Demonhunter (can be 'changed' into one)
Home Dungeon (MC is a futa)
I'm sure there are more but played too many games to remember them all.
TIP: Under Latest Updates at the top of this website, you can select "Futa Protagonist, Futa Domination, etc., when selecting the game search. That's how I found mine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Guerrilla!

Guerrilla!

Apr 17, 2018
Off the top of my head (ones I played):
Futanari Quest (Short but disappointing)
The Last Demonhunter (can be 'changed' into one)
Home Dungeon (MC is a futa)
I'm sure there are more but played too many games to remember them all.
TIP: Under Latest Updates at the top of this website, you can select "Futa Protagonist, Futa Domination, etc., when selecting the game search. That's how I found mine.
My deepest thanks, Crow Lotus. I had meant SRPGs mainly, but Last Demonhunter fits that bill precisely, so greatest thanks and thank you also for the advice <3 And yes indeed, I was one of the daft fools that actually bought Futanari Quest way back when lol, so I get what you mean.

WarLedy

May 9, 2019
Is there a correct version? Otherwise, almost all files here have an additional underscore in their extensions. *.ogg_ or *.png_ баг.png

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote