hulululty

Sep 15, 2020
Hey I was wondering if anyone else was having problem like I do.
I think its a problem with clockup games for me.
I can install the game, run the .exe file fine but as soon as the game starts the game becomes too choppy to play. Like it feels like im playing on 2fps.

My locale is set on Japan + tried using locale emulator.
Tried running the game on administrator mode, and compatibility mode (wind7 and etc) but its still unplayable.
I have the same exact problem with Maggot Baits also. Can anyone help me with this?

realgcock

Jun 2, 2019
Very disturbingly and like the MC himself...deep down inside the beast inside me wants go through a game like this.

saberdawn29

Jul 2, 2020
hey i downloade the game and i extraced all the files but i can't make the game run what am i doing wrong all i get when i click run is a pop up that says y rus debug info

NadiaEros

Apr 4, 2020
I remember watching the hentai first back when I was still in high school, and it was the first hentai I ever fapped to it. It feels so nostalgic, and here I am with this visual novel. I love the story so much.

Last edited:

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
honestly, this game is like the number one in BDSM tag, and more like mother of all sadistic game. never find game better than this in all age in term of sadistic

Lilith375

Feb 16, 2018
I played this a long while back. I think I went through 5 or 6 times to get every ending and all the scenes. It was Not easy. But It's definitely worth a play if you can stomach some less than socially acceptable content. It'll fuck with your head a bit though.

Reactions: Furyous D

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
I just remembered Rika was in my top 5 list of most annoying VN characters. Again with the realism issue - no one would be sympathetic to someone that acted like that.
so what im no one then i guess because i would, Rika was my favourite character

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
I played this a long while back. I think I went through 5 or 6 times to get every ending and all the scenes. It was Not easy. But It's definitely worth a play if you can stomach some less than socially acceptable content. It'll fuck with your head a bit though.
more than a bit i'd say, it fucked with my head so much that i am only just now picking it up again after years because i never finished it and i know it's a great story, it's just so fucked up that it changed the way i choose what games i play (i still can't really deal with emotional deaths/bad scenes well ever since i stopped playing this game)

Andolt

Nov 16, 2020
Hello. Does anyoe have a problem with sound. I had general sound of the game but sex sound effect is missing( eithet it 10% or 100%). If anyone had this kind of problem what did you made to fix it? i downdloaded the game from mega.

Andolt

Nov 16, 2020
I solved this problem. Issue was with 7.1 sound. If anyone in the future will have same problem just turn it off and you could listen voises.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes